Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

FF: No Hope uptd pg11! (3 July) (Page 3)

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
awesome dear...
loved the way u write...
keep writing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

I loved all the updates.U r really talented.SmilePlz write soon about abhishek and nandani too.Embarrassed

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

awesome dear...
loved the way u write...
keep writing
Thanks!
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha09

I loved all the updates.U r really talented.SmilePlz write soon about abhishek and nandani too.Embarrassed

Thank you so much!
Yes I will write about abhishek and nandiniSmile
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
No Hope- Part 3
------------------
Alka placed the laptop on the bedside table, and pulled the blanket over her, snuggling as deep into it as possible. The lamp stayed on, turning it off would increase the risk of having nightmares. She closed her eyes, hoping that when she opened them, it won't be in the middle of the night, her face wouldn't be covered in sweat, her breath wouldn't hitch, she shouldn't be panting; harsh, ragged breaths. Each and every night following the accident, Alka would have dreams -- there was no avoiding that-- but whether they were scary, sweet, tearful, that depended on the day, the circumstances, and of course her luck. Mostly they were memories: of Alka as a child, with her parents, Chander, Abhishek; the hostel; her life in New York, university, Ralph, and her other friends; but usually of her stay in India, Chander, Indu, Ramesh, the whole lot. She turned over to her side, clutching the pillow tightly...
Dream~
The day before the accident
His eyes were half-closed, it took every ounce of his effort to stay awake; he had petitions to sign, protests to run, and above all that, he had to be Abhishek's 'friend'. Alka had told him many times to forget whatever Ralph said to him, but it was hard. All thoughts flew out of his mind, like pigeons whose cages had just been opened, when Alka stepped out of the bathroom. Wet hair clinging to her shoulders, a white towel was wrapped around her.
"You? Here? Now?" She blushed, embarrassed at being caught in such a situation.
"Yes, I am here right now"
"Why? I mean..."
"I know, and chill Alka" He placed his hand on her shoulder, and to her, the heat was so enormous that she thought all of the water on that spot he had touched, should have evaporated.
"I...How are you? How is everything going on? You are here so early? Anything special?" The questions sputtered out of her mouth, like when someone tried to kick-start an old bike, and after a few kicks, it ran like a babe. Clearly, she was still embarrassed.
"Alka, don't be embarrassed. And go put your clothes on, then we'll talk." They didn't have to be cautious, like other times, since there was no one at the house except them, and it was going to be like that for two more days. 
She took her clothes from the cupboard and tiptoed into the bathroom. "Why are you walking like that?" he asked
"I don't know..." She closed the door.
When she came back outside, she was wearing a half-sleeved pink shirt with jeans, biting her bottom lip, refusing to look at him in the eye. "That's it! I can't take anymore!"
"Can't take anymore what?" 
He smirked devilishly, sauntering closer to her, as she backed away, until she banged into the wall.
"Where will you go, daaarling"
"Da-da-darling?" she stammered.
"You don't like darling?" He tapped his chin with his index finger, being mock-serious, "What about Honey? Or maybe Jaanu?"
"Ah...Anything you like" She lowered her lashes, blinking furiously. He cupped her face with his hands, tilted her face upwards, so that he could look at her face. Curls dancing when she moved, blush creeping onto her cheeks, big, round eyes, full, lucious lips, and the thing that made him know that she was only his; her eyes, the way she looked at him, the whole world fading away. He leaned closer, his hands slid under her shirt, resting on her cold stomach. She moved her face closer to his, unable to bear his teasing, and kissed him. Her hands grabbed his hair, holding on so that she wouldn't lose herself in the pool of his passion. Urgency increased; the light kisses turned more harsh, but a good kind of harsh....
~End
_
Grasping the photo frame closer to herself, Nandini leaned back in the comfort of her fiance's arms. "You are back!" She whispered, "I missed you"
"I missed you too...." Abhishek replied.
"There's been so much going on..."
"I know, but I am back, forget everything else"
"Everything?" 
"Well...the bad everythings" he chuckled, but it wasn't a full laugh.
"No more trips?"
"No more" he touched his forehead with hers,gently, smiling. She knew he was lying, only to protect her from the truth. She would just play along with it, as she had been doing for the past six months. It hurts when every one else assumes your husband is a murderer. 
Please do comment and/or press 'Like'
Hope you enjoy, sorry it wasn't too long, but more Abhini for sure, in Part 4Embarrassed
And sorry for the delay..
If you haven't already, please do read my story, 7 minutes in Heaven....
Thank you!
Suvi

Edited by Suvi7884 - 25 February 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena27sd fan---ayesha---bhavika0611hunnybunch

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Its really awesome

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Its really awesome
Thanks
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Does anyone have any suggestions for this FF? You are not liking something..or want more of something...is my dream thing okay? Because I will try and put Alka and her dreams in between....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sd fan-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index