Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

FF: No Hope uptd pg11! (3 July) (Page 11)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by autoriksha

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by autoriksha

Suvi,
First of all, sorry for not reading this soon as i was busy but the long bank holiday weekend has given me enough time to read your FF upto now - what can i say apart from ' awesome' !!! The talent you are showing by writing this beautiful FF is unbelieveable...enjoyed reading it all the way through...and for that a very big hug and a pat on your back...(:-)...can't wait for the next update...giving you until end of this month as we are due for another long bank holiday weekend..(;-)
Rita
Aw Rita missed yiu..have u stopped watching the show? End of this month...LOL I'll try...for youBig smile..thank youEmbarrassedHug I'm glad you liked itBig smile

Hi Suvi,

I have stopped watching this show but do read updates whenever i could. Don't rush sweetie, i can wait as long as it takes... to read the next part so take your time and do enjoy your time away as i know you are going somewhere..
Rita
Lol I cant even be stuffed to read the updates anymore..like many others, I guess I will start watching when the focus on politics is a bit more...I am actually holidaying in India...Im nearly done with the update, I just need to edit a few things and I will do that and hopefully update by the end of MayEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

chutki ham tumhara ltl mein wait karte hain ke kab aayge aur update karege lekin tum ho ke naam hi nahi le rahi...me is sooo sad...no1 is updating der...all d older writer hav disappeared al of a sudden n dat includes u :'(((

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

chutki ham tumhara ltl mein wait karte hain ke kab aayge aur update karege lekin tum ho ke naam hi nahi le rahi...me is sooo sad...no1 is updating der...all d older writer hav disappeared al of a sudden n dat includes u :'(((

lol...ab kya karoon...iupdate laptop pe hai.and woh mere paas nahi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xShee_xaan

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

lol...ab kya karoon...iupdate laptop pe hai.and woh mere paas nahi

or8 i thought u had ur laptop on u..

wen u goin bak 2 au???

missin u on ltl forum :((

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

No Hope- Chapter 2 (Part 1): Duties to Fulfill

Alka tapped her 4" stilletos onto the just-swept tiled marble floor, waiting for everyone to assemble themselves into order.

Last night, Alka had been rudely shaken out of her dream by Indu's shriek. Thinking that something had happened to her'or worse; the baby, Alka had sped along the corridor into Indu's room only to find Indu with a melted chocolate moustache and beard surrounding the wide grin on her face. "The baby kicked!" She had exclaimed.

"You're eating chocolates?! In the middle of the night?!" Alka had yelled, snatching the bar from her hands, "You are having a baby, but you act like you're a baby yourself!"

Indu's eyes widened, the corners of her lips turned down, and she whimpered in a hurt tone, "The baby kicked. Usko chocolate chahiye tha" Her lips had started quivering and her eyes were moistened. Alka looked down and gulped, "Dekho Indu, ro mat. Don't cry. Please" She kneeled down to face Indu, "Baby kicked? Really?"

Indu nodded, "See?" and grabbed Alka's hand, flattening her palm against her belly, "Idhar!"

"Oh my!" Alka smiled, "It truly did kick!!"

Indu smiled mischievously, "Can I eat my chocolate now?"

"Ma'am?"

"Alka!" Nityanand boomed.

"Haan?" Alka stopped tapping her feet. She hadn't realised that everyone had settled down.

"May we begin?" Govind asked.

"Right. Sure."

"This time, the elections'" Nityanand began.

"Ek minute. Mr Tiwari I think you're forgetting that this time, I'm the CM of IPP. Can I..?" She interrupted.

"But beta.." Nityanand tried to hide his discontent at Alka's behaviour, "You are new'" He stopped, not wanting to start a commotion which would defame him even more, "Ok. Continue."

"Thank you." Alka nodded towards her father and raised her eyes to meet everyone else's,

"These elections, everything is going to be different. And when I say everything, I mean it. I don't want any of you to start educating me about how things were done before." She paused, looking pointedly at Nityanand before continuing, "I don't care. This time, things will be done my way, and if any of you have a problem with that, then you're most welcome to discuss it with me" She gazed at everyone individually, slowly rotating her head, making sure that each and every person understood her point.

She continued outlining the details of her plan, ignoring Nityanand's hard stare burning her back. She knew he wouldn't stay quiet; she just wasn't sure for how long.

-

"Mr Abhishek Tiwari" The clip-clop sound of high-heeled shoes against wood came closer towards him.

"That's me."

"I know."

He could see her shadow now; a hour-glass figure, swaying hair up to her waist, her dress swishing right and left as she sashayed closer still, till her face was just a fingertip away from his. "You haven't changed" She breathed. Abhishek hesitated, then stepped away, "Why'so suddenly?"

"Oh didn't you miss me?" She crossed her arms, standing with her weight on one leg; the other leg peeking out from the slit in her dress; an eyebrow raised.

"Do you want me to do something for you?" He couldn't help but check her out, the way she swept her hair to one side, her fringe covering the slight scar that he knew existed, unless she'd gotten it operated away, her rosy, hollow cheeks, her pouty pink lips on her tanned face, the curve of her elegant neck, the slight cleavage showing from her peach coloured dress, a glistening diamond brooch in the middle of sash she had tied around her waist creating rainbows on the ground, and then the dress starting to gain a little flair as it bounced off her hips straight down to her pedicured toes.

"Oh come on Abhishek. Don't be like your father" she giggled behind her hand, "Let's have a drink"

"You drink?"

"I don't. But you do."

"I don't either" He remembered the countless times Nandini had reprimanded him when he brought home alcohol. He had finally put a stop to it 3 weeks after their marriage.

"You can't be serious. Just one...please?"

"Why are you even..."

"You're more fun when you're drunk!" She answered before he could complete his question.

"Now come!" She tucked her arm through his and dragged him into the restaurant.

-

The door of the car opened and two legs covered in mustard trousers appeared. She lifted her shades and made her face visible to the crowd.

"Alkaji ki jai ho!" The people cheered. A man came and offered her his hand. She smiled and shook her head, getting out of the car herself. The man closed the door behind her as she swung her handbag over her shoulder, beaming at her spectators.

Alka folded her hands together as a greeting and began to walk as people moved away forming a clear aisle for her. She continued waving and greeting, till she reached the carpeted, portable stage.

The rest of her party, besides Nityanand, followed behind her.

Her father, already on the stage, acknowledged her with a curt nod and turned towards the audience, his hands folded above his heads. "Namaste!"

Alka sat on a plastic chair, drifting off in her own world, as he began his introduction, about how the Indian People's Party had been working towards making life better for these people for seven whole years, and how blessed he would feel if they continue showering their love on this party as they had in the past. Alka stifled her sarcastic laugh, examining the faces of the people looking at her and her father with admiration and hope.

"Why do these people bother? Why do they hope so hard that this time, this time Papa will have a heart and actually try to make their lives better? Why, when they know their hopes will be crashed? No, not this time. I won't let their hopes crash this time. Hopefully." She pondered, chewing the inside corner of her lip.

Alka realised that it was her turn to speak up, and replaced her father's position behind the podium. She cleared her throat and lifted the microphone to her lips.

She greeted her audience, and began her speech. She briefly outlined the problems facing the common man, and stated her party's solution for each. Though she hadn't gained complete approval for her solutions, Alka was confident that she would convince her father, by hook or by crook.

"We will try our best to make each and every one of you lead the happiest of lives. If there is any problem, any at all, please don't hesitate to come and consult me, and together we will find out the answer." She added as a conclusion, and left the podium to make way for Nityanand.

She descended the stage, looking at a group of children. She took out her wallet and beckoned the children over.

"Do you want to eat ice-cream?" Alka asked, a mask of playful mischief disguising any hints of sadness or remorse.

The children screamed, "Yesss!" and gathered around Alka in a half-circle. She took out two 100 rupee notes and gave it to the oldest girl. "Here, buy them all an ice-cream and a plate of chaat, meri taraf se."

"Thank you didi!" The girl beamed and herded the children towards the ice-cream thela.

-

Julie wore her green scrubs, staring at Chander through the window. He was so, so calm. She closed her eyes and saw Alka, on her knees with her eyes clenched shut and tears making their way down her cheeks. Sighing, she opened the door.

-

Edited by Suvi7884 - 24 July 2011 at 12:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sd fanozzyie-Swetha-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Awesomme suvi !!!!

Prinsesse.Suvi

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Angel, i know you do magic Embarrassed.

Keep writingHug

Prinsesse.Suvi

sd fan Groupbie
sd fan
sd fan

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
hiii suvi :) im new 2 dis forum :)
jus cme across ur forum... and wat must i say... jus WOWWW... wishin dey show atleast a portion of wat u hv written n d show... brilliant .. do post d next part soon...
waitin 4 another mindblowin update 4m u.. <3

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index