Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

FF: No Hope uptd pg11! (3 July) (Page 10)

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Suvi...main aa gayiTongue aur maine padd bhi liyaDancing roz roz tujhe woh ek hi compliment de de kar thak gayi hoon main...toh aa kuch naya hainWink (i mean naye packet main chiz wahi pooraniLOL)

So.. Suvi...Tu eres tan brillanteStar I loved the Abhini scene..simply superbThumbs Upatleast teri kahani mein toh woh dono saath saath hainEmbarrassed speciailly jab abhi ko pata chala that he's no more the candidate of IPPTongue And the chalka scene was also awesome!Embarrassed DLMH walo ko tuhjse tips lene chahiyeWink I'll be waiting for the next chaps...jaldi update karna!!Big smile

Edited by ankita1605 - 02 May 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

autoriksha Senior Member
autoriksha
autoriksha

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Suvi,
First of all, sorry for not reading this soon as i was busy but the long bank holiday weekend has given me enough time to read your FF upto now - what can i say apart from ' awesome' !!! The talent you are showing by writing this beautiful FF is unbelieveable...enjoyed reading it all the way through...and for that a very big hug and a pat on your back...(:-)...can't wait for the next update...giving you until end of this month as we are due for another long bank holiday weekend..(;-)
Rita

Prinsesse.Suvi

tj_black Senior Member
tj_black
tj_black

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
wow nice writing nd effort suvi...really lover the part...Cool

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by autoriksha

Suvi,
First of all, sorry for not reading this soon as i was busy but the long bank holiday weekend has given me enough time to read your FF upto now - what can i say apart from ' awesome' !!! The talent you are showing by writing this beautiful FF is unbelieveable...enjoyed reading it all the way through...and for that a very big hug and a pat on your back...(:-)...can't wait for the next update...giving you until end of this month as we are due for another long bank holiday weekend..(;-)
Rita
Aw Rita missed yiu..have u stopped watching the show? End of this month...LOL I'll try...for youBig smile..thank youEmbarrassedHug I'm glad you liked itBig smile
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita1605

Suvi...main aa gayiTongue aur maine padd bhi liyaDancing roz roz tujhe woh ek hi compliment de de kar thak gayi hoon main...toh aa kuch naya hainWink (i mean naye packet main chiz wahi pooraniLOL)

So.. Suvi...Tu eres tan brillanteStar I loved the Abhini scene..simply superbThumbs Upatleast teri kahani mein toh woh dono saath saath hainEmbarrassed speciailly jab abhi ko pata chala that he's no more the candidate of IPPTongue And the chalka scene was also awesome!Embarrassed DLMH walo ko tuhjse tips lene chahiyeWink I'll be waiting for the next chaps...jaldi update karna!!Big smile
mein bhi thak gayi hoon sun sun keLOLjokes...tu joh bhi khe..mujhe accha lagegaEmbarrassed thank youuuBig smile woh dono saath toh haiin..lein na jaana kab takLOL thankyouEmbarrassed I will try after shaadiEmbarrassed

-Anks-

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cblover

wow nice writing nd effort suvi...really lover the part...Cool
thanks..btw whats ur name?Big smile
autoriksha Senior Member
autoriksha
autoriksha

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by autoriksha

Suvi,
Rita
Aw Rita missed yiu..have u stopped watching the show? End of this month...LOL I'll try...for youBig smile..thank youEmbarrassedHug I'm glad you liked itBig smile

Hi Suvi,

I have stopped watching this show but do read updates whenever i could. Don't rush sweetie, i can wait as long as it takes... to read the next part so take your time and do enjoy your time away as i know you are going somewhere..
Rita

Prinsesse.Suvi

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
awesome.alaa!!loved it bt plz update faster.its good 2 read ur awesome writng skills n it keeps a continuity if u update faster.

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index