FF: No Hope uptd pg11! (3 July)

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy everyone! I had this idea in my head, so I thought to share it with you guys..
I hope you like it and I will continue if you do😊

Part 1
_____

He looked so peaceful, so serene, so oblivious to the pain he was causing her. She watched his chest rise and fall with his steady breathing, his hair slightly fluttering with the breeze, the sudden twitch of his fingers that raised ripples of hope within her, only to be crashed into  disappointment. What had become of Alka? Where that stubborn, yet  lively and free-willed girl used to be, was a cold-hearted woman, a famous politician striving to make her country one of the best.
She had drifted apart from her family, feeling suffocated by the increasing air of hostility among them. She hated the way they pretended everything was fine, that they were a happy family, even though they were actually so indifferent towards one another, as if they couldn't care less about each other's lives. She still loved her family, still respected them, she had been unable to erase that part of her heart that looked up to them, that sense of belonging towards them, the feeling that she was indebted to them, forever. She'd thought them them to be an image of perfectness, a replica of God, nearly, but that image had been shattered.
'Alka?' The door creaked open and she felt someone behind her. She turned around abruptly, startled. 'Alka...I' her mother stammered, blinking back tears. Oh, god! She didn't need any of her melodramatic nonsense right now. Narrowing her eyes, she coldly asked, "Mom...what are you doing here?"
"Can't a mother even visit her daughter?" her mother replied, tearfully.
She sighed, "Later. I have work to do"
Her mother gave her a last longing glance before retreating back, knowing that she wouldn't be able to break through the wall her daughter had made around herself. 
Alka stood near the door, her eyes following her mother, until she was out of sight. She looked at Chander, still in that dreadful state of his, the tears that had been welling up inside her coming out, "Goodbye, I will come again" She closed the door behind her as she wiped away the tears trickling down her cheeks.
____
Part 2..page 1
Part 3..page 3
Part 4..page 4
Part 5...page 6
Part 6...page 8
Chp 2 Part 1...page 11
Please comment😳
Suvi
Edited by Suvi7884 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

autoriksha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow Suvi, you write so beautifully and i loved the ending...you have to write more to continue the love story of Chalka..(:-)
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: autoriksha

wow Suvi, you write so beautifully and i loved the ending...you have to write more to continue the love story of Chalka..(:-)

Thanks Rita😊
Merry Christmas!🤗
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
wow Suvi....Awesome...
Awesome writing dear...
do continue soon.....
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: haaki_ragz

wow Suvi....Awesome...

Awesome writing dear...
do continue soon.....

Thanks harika!

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
thanks
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
No Hope- Part 2

Despite claims by Alka that she no longer wanted to have anything to do with her father, Nityanand had persuaded her into becoming the president of his political party. Convincing her hadn't been too hard, Nityanand mused, Savitri had shed a few tears, pressured by him to blackmail Alka, and Alka had also started to gain interest in politics. What Nityanand didn't know was that Alka was only interested to fulfill the promises she had made to Chander, promises to make Chander's dream come true, promises to make their city come out of the clutches of corruption and poverty.
Alka came inside the building, dressed in a kurti and jeans. Nityanand had talked her into leaving those outrageous western outfits she owned, but she still didn't wear salwar suits at work. She said that she looked unprofessional. Alka was a confident person, and she dealt with everything with a flair of authority, an air of calm confidence, a trait she had inherited from her father. 
"Think of the devil, and here you come" he smirked.
"Good Morning, Papa" She rolled her eyes, in a way that showed that she would rather be anywhere but here.
Deciding to get straight to work, Nityanand lead Alka inside his office.
"Sit down, dear" he pointed at the chair in front of his mahogany table. 
"I haven't come to sit down, if there is work, then tell me, otherwise I have to prepare my speech for tomorrow's rally"
"Sure, sure. Dear, you are always in a rush, you never sit down. Stay for a while, I will tell Kaka to bring tea"
"No thanks" Alka said firmly, "Please papa, tell me what I have to do."
"Hmm okay, Alka, you've always been stubborn. Quite like myself, actually" he chuckled.
"Papa, do you have something useful to say?"
"Yes. Alka you have behaved in a very rude manner towards my friend, Mr Malhotra. I heard that you called him a corrupted old guy who can't take care of his own son, let alone the rest of the country"
"Well, I said the truth"
"Alka! You know very well that he is an old colleague of mine, and I won't have you disrespecting elder's like this"
"Yeah, yeah. I got it papa, I am going to prepare everything needed in the rally from home. I know you are there to handle things over here. Bye"
-
She decided to visit Chander again, even though she knew she wouldn't be able to handle it. She needed to look at him, just once, and then she would have the confidence to give a speech to millions of people she didn't know. She would have the strength not to blank out because of the pressure of the media that scrutinized and criticized her every move. Just one glance, gave her the energy to live a few more days, in hope that the next ones after that wouldn't be without Chander. He had lain their for six months now, in a deep slumber that no one could get him out of, several tubes and wires attached to him, reminding Alka that he wasn't just sleeping.
"Chander, how are you?" She tried to be brave, to act as if everything was normal. "Did you know, I have a rally tomorrow! I am nervous, but I know that even though you won't be there with me physically, you are always with me, in my heart. Chander, today papa was scolding me for telling the truth to Malhotra uncle. But shouldn't he be glad that I didn't say that the very same truth applied to him as well? He couldn't take care of his own son, or daughter....I feel so alone, but you will come back, won't you?"She gave a half-hearted dejected smile and squeezed his hand, before walking out of the room. 
"Maam, someone is at the door" Alka's secretary, Milly shouted from the kitchen
"Can you please open it for me?" 
"Sure"
The knocking on the door grew more furious, more urgent, and a girl screamed out "Alka didi!"
Alka ran towards the door and unlocked it, letting the girl inside.
"Indu?"
"Didi, help me!"
The girl's black hair was falling on her face and she tucked it back behind her ear, her arms wrapped around her stomach protectively, as if doing that would stop any harm happening to the fetus inside it. Indu was panting, and could barely hold herself up. Alka hooked her arm around Indu's shoulder and dragged her to the sofa. "Are you okay?"
"I was at the mandir near your house, Ramesh was at work. I don't know how, some men came and they started chasing me. I was to far away from home, so I came here. Didi.." she sobbed and leaned forward into Alka's arms, as Alka stroked her hair.
"Milly, you go and see what is happening" Alka ordered.
"But Maam"
"Go!"
"Yes Maam" Milly nodded and took her phone out of her pocket, "I will do what I can do"
"Indu, you go to the room beside mine, you will sleep here tonight. I will call Rajesh and tell him to come here, is that fine?"
"Yes didi"
Alka sighed and sent Ramesh a text message, saying that Indu was staying at her house and he should come too.
Grabbing her laptop, she went to her room to start working on her speech.

Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
nehap84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

No Hope- Part 2

Despite claims by Alka that she no longer wanted to have anything to do with her father, Nityanand had persuaded her into becoming the president of his political party. Convincing her hadn't been too hard, Nityanand mused, Savitri had shed a few tears, pressured by him to blackmail Alka, and Alka had also started to gain interest in politics. What Nityanand didn't know was that Alka was only interested to fulfill the promises she had made to Chander, promises to make Chander's dream come true, promises to make their city come out of the clutches of corruption and poverty.
Alka came inside the building, dressed in a kurti and jeans. Nityanand had talked her into leaving those outrageous western outfits she owned, but she still didn't wear salwar suits at work. She said that she looked unprofessional. Alka was a confident person, and she dealt with everything with a flair of authority, an air of calm confidence, a trait she had inherited from her father. 
"Think of the devil, and here you come" he smirked.
"Good Morning, Papa" She rolled her eyes, in a way that showed that she would rather be anywhere but here.
Deciding to get straight to work, Nityanand lead Alka inside his office.
"Sit down, dear" he pointed at the chair in front of his mahogany table. 
"I haven't come to sit down, if there is work, then tell me, otherwise I have to prepare my speech for tomorrow's rally"
"Sure, sure. Dear, you are always in a rush, you never sit down. Stay for a while, I will tell Kaka to bring tea"
"No thanks" Alka said firmly, "Please papa, tell me what I have to do."
"Hmm okay, Alka, you've always been stubborn. Quite like myself, actually" he chuckled.
"Papa, do you have something useful to say?"
"Yes. Alka you have behaved in a very rude manner towards my friend, Mr Malhotra. I heard that you called him a corrupted old guy who can't take care of his own son, let alone the rest of the country"
"Well, I said the truth"
"Alka! You know very well that he is an old colleague of mine, and I won't have you disrespecting elder's like this"
"Yeah, yeah. I got it papa, I am going to prepare everything needed in the rally from home. I know you are there to handle things over here. Bye"
-
She decided to visit Chander again, even though she knew she wouldn't be able to handle it. She needed to look at him, just once, and then she would have the confidence to give a speech to millions of people she didn't know. She would have the strength not to blank out because of the pressure of the media that scrutinized and criticized her every move. Just one glance, gave her the energy to live a few more days, in hope that the next ones after that wouldn't be without Chander. He had lain their for six months now, in a deep slumber that no one could get him out of, several tubes and wires attached to him, reminding Alka that he wasn't just sleeping.
"Chander, how are you?" She tried to be brave, to act as if everything was normal. "Did you know, I have a rally tomorrow! I am nervous, but I know that even though you won't be there with me physically, you are always with me, in my heart. Chander, today papa was scolding me for telling the truth to Malhotra uncle. But shouldn't he be glad that I didn't say that the very same truth applied to him as well? He couldn't take care of his own son, or daughter....I feel so alone, but you will come back, won't you?"She gave a half-hearted dejected smile and squeezed his hand, before walking out of the room. 
"Maam, someone is at the door" Alka's secretary, Milly shouted from the kitchen
"Can you please open it for me?" 
"Sure"
The knocking on the door grew more furious, more urgent, and a girl screamed out "Alka didi!"
Alka ran towards the door and unlocked it, letting the girl inside.
"Indu?"
"Didi, help me!"
The girl's black hair was falling on her face and she tucked it back behind her ear, her arms wrapped around her stomach protectively, as if doing that would stop any harm happening to the fetus inside it. Indu was panting, and could barely hold herself up. Alka hooked her arm around Indu's shoulder and dragged her to the sofa. "Are you okay?"
"I was at the mandir near your house, Rajesh was at work. I don't know how, some men came and they started chasing me. I was to far away from home, so I came here. Didi.." she sobbed and leaned forward into Alka's arms, as Alka stroked her hair.
"Milly, you go and see what is happening" Alka ordered.
"But Maam"
"Go!"
"Yes Maam" Milly nodded and took her phone out of her pocket, "I will do what I can do"
"Indu, you go to the room beside mine, you will sleep here tonight. I will call Rajesh and tell him to come here, is that fine?"
"Yes didi"
Alka sighed and sent Rajesh a text message, saying that Indu was staying at her house and he should come too.
Grabbing her laptop, she went to her room to start working on her speech.

suvi,
 its amazing ,i m dying to see what u will write for abhi-nandini 😉

anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
brilliant,i liked it very much,write about chander, abhishek-nandini  soon
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
May b u took time but its really good...keep up the good work