10 years from now..your predictions

Posted: 13 years ago
Where  you see the Saregamapa 10 years from now. What changes you expect in Saregamapa 10 years from now. Where you see  contestants and mentors  of saregamapa 10 years from now. 😃
10 years from now, there will not be a SRGMP.

music will be even more synthesized and people's voices will be changed by computers to make them sound good and fit for the song. right now we can see that technology hurts live musicians. nowadays live recording does not exist. it's all computerized. 

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

10 years from now, there will not be a SRGMP.

music will be even more synthesized and people's voices will be changed by computers to make them sound good and fit for the song. right now we can see that technology hurts live musicians. nowadays live recording does not exist. it's all computerized. 

😃That is an interesting predicition😃. You are right, mixing and matching will be at its peak. May be they will change the name of Saregamapa to synthetic 7. One of the current contestant will be in much in demand and contestants at that time will touch her feet"You are saraswati maa, I am so greatful that I got to sing in front of you😭" and all that...
Well if there wasn't all this technology crap and whatever 10 years from now, I think Kamal, Ranjeet and Abhilasha would make it big in the industry!
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Well if there wasn't all this technology crap and whatever 10 years from now, I think Kamal, Ranjeet and Abhilasha would make it big in the industry!
I will add Sniti to the list because of her unique voice. But I expect Sugandha to do very well because she is very motivated and has been seen on different shows and has done well in all of them.
SRGM-P

In 10 yrs show will have DH-NI-Sa back to square one...Hope true singing-music comes back and all plagiarism, item type songs be gone...Wishful thinking..
After 10 years:
Sur and kapre kam ho jayenge
Jumping and screaming badh jayenge

Then we will realise, what a golden year was 2010 SRGMP.

Competition will go international..
Snoop Dogg and Atif Aslam will be mentor, tab hum kahenge kaya mentor then 2010 ke

Technology is bound to stay and increase. But 10yrs from now I expect to see the same on TV maybe then we might see some real marriage in the name of drama or maybe some gay acts or kisses but overall I guess it would remain the same that is more drama than music.

In current contestants I think Sugandha would do good and so would Ranjit. Others are talented but I found them in some sort of similar to a couple of existing singers  so it would be difficult to get their foothold.
HB ji Lord have mercy 🤣

it would be not much difference in Indian Singing competition than now other than we will watch program in 3D TV and 3D sound.

Same Contenstant will perform for Singing, Dancing, Cooking, Anchoring...I mean its all rounder award competition.