Poll

how do u want maithali's track to proceed??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone!!!
i m back wid a poll....... how do u want maithali's track to proceed????
i definitely wud want her to return as n obsessed luver as an evil vampire for abhay only when d abhiya luv story starts.....dis wud b interesting to watch nd will also test abhiya's luv!!!!!
what do u think guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
i want maithali to be a frndly spirit and help abhay pia to unite😊.........nice post..πŸ˜ƒ
Befikre thumbnail
thank u............
i knw most of d ppl will go wid dis only.....since dey want a peaceful nd romantic abhiya track without ny further hurdles😍

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
welcome......yes u r right ......i hope d track progresses widout any hurdles......😊
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If Metz returns....I don't think she'll be a spirit..she'll probably have been a witch..coz when a Human get's dead n becomes a ghost than only witch powers can make her alive..or evil dark force powers.. Or may be the Vampire clan.. Can huh I don't knw abt that.. But I don't think she'll enter as a spirit..
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

If Metz returns....I don't think she'll be a spirit..she'll probably have been a witch..coz when a Human get's dead n becomes a ghost than only witch powers can make her alive..or evil dark force powers.. Or may be the Vampire clan.. Can huh I don't knw abt that.. But I don't think she'll enter as a spirit..

ok.......maybe this can also happen!!!!
it wud be interesting to watch.........but witches are not immortal so if maithali died long tym back how can she be a witch???πŸ˜•

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ She can be a witch..if other witches gives her another lyf.. Coz I don't think werewolves n Vampires clans can give a lyf to spirit..otherwise Abhay wuld have Metz with him alive..!!
Witch chant mantra's n Hocus-Pocus.. Voodoo n all.. That may bring Metz alive from dead..
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
like katherine came bak..as a vindictive sadistic crazy ex..πŸ˜†..nw DAT wud be fun to watch!
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_wacko

like katherine came bak..as a vindictive sadistic crazy ex..πŸ˜†..nw DAT wud be fun to watch!

exactly wat i was thinking.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

^ She can be a witch..if other witches gives her another lyf.. Coz I don't think werewolves n Vampires clans can give a lyf to spirit..otherwise Abhay wuld have Metz with him alive..!!
Witch chant mantra's n Hocus-Pocus.. Voodoo n all.. That may bring Metz alive from dead..

if dat is possible this wud b fun to watch as well😊
😊