India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kritika's Recent Interview in Indya

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
She's pretty and fashion. Kritika Kamra, the girl from Kitni Mohabbat Hai knows how to carry herself whether in a sari or a western outfit. Besides dancing, shopping is also one of her hobbies. She likes to experiment with fashion and mix ethnic accessories with western outfits.

What is fashion according to you?

Fashion according to me is who you are. Fashion reflects your personality.

On occasion what do you prefer to slide in?

It depends on the occasion actually. I like dress very much. I am also fond of jump suits.

What is your favourite shopping destination?
As an actor, we generally don't get much time to go shopping in other cities. But I love Delhi. Everything is great about Delhi. I have spent a lot of time living in Delhi as I did my college there. So I know every corner, shopping malls and stalls there. I am a shopaholic. I love shopping.

What clothes are you comfortable in?
I feel comfortable in everything I have got. I never buy clothes in which I don't feel comfortable. I also love saris.

Are you a make-up person?
Yes, I am. I love make-up. I can't go anywhere with Kohl.

Do you dare to experiment when it comes fashion and go against the trend?

Yes, totally. I do a lot of weird things. I experiment a lot. Every time I go shopping, I check what I have in my wardrobe.

Are you an accessory person?

Yes, I am. But I am not very fond of earrings and watches. You will often see with nose rings. I like ethnic accessories. I always match them even with my western outfits. I also bangles and bracelets.

A fashion tip for your fans?
Never go over bold. Be comfortable with what you are and who you are. Let yourself be what you really are.

Who's your favourite designer?
It depends on the kind of outfit. But generally, I like Tarun Tahilani. I think he is great. A lot of my friends are also designers so I like their designs too.

the link to the above interview:

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=I-am-a-complete-shopaholic-Kritika-Kamra&aid=2423

Hope U like it and comment!!!!!!Smile

Edited by shinyclassic - 23 December 2010 at 11:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

leena946GURASH14poo25Nisa_nr-Tannu-ipkknd06rasika_DSwida.Jane..

poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing its nice love u kritz u r very stylish n like your dressing sense its superb
GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
kewlllllHeart thanku so much 4 sharin dear..
       KRITIZ roxx ,,,just luv the way c dresses herself-up..n her answerS r so kwell 2 ...c is an icon 4 me c jus luks cho cho beautiful in any outfits n her always tryin different accesoriz wid different outfits makes her stand out ..LOVE HER...
Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing 
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
thankssssssss

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index