Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yup I agree With you Totally....U r really Awesome in Predictions....I wonder How could you Predict the things Sensibly with Light Hearten Way Which Brings The readers of your post a Smile...😊 why cant you move career in Writing the stories..atleast as part time..😉😊

If Husband and Wife Signed the Divorce Papers....Doesn't mean that they need to be separated...Coz AS per the Law If a couple applied for Divorce before 1 year of their married life...then No court accepts it..and Court will say that Need to stay together up to 1 year..after that  also if the couple wants to separate each other then they can apply for Divorce...and that To with the interest of the couple not by his Father or any Relation....

But this is Fiction Show will have some Flaws..So they have shown Like this...

This Track need to be end as soon as possible but u know they wont end it this much early...it will move on to Next month also I guess another 2 to 3 weeks...Then A new Track like you said May begin...But Awesome Prediction...👍🏼
Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 13 years ago
padindoo thumbnail
[QUOTE=sunaina02
Sachi and Shravan were married only by saat phera and all that - it is a Hindu marriage and divorce as such does not exist .
If you never register your marriage - you can never get a divorce according to Hindu laws.  it is manadatory for every couple in India to register their marriage.
[/QUOTE]
It is not mandatory for Hindu couples to register their marriage. Marriage registration laws are under the state govts and only some states have made it mandatory. There are separate laws for Muslim, Christian and special i.e mixed marriages. Lack of registration might make it tough to prove marriage and hence get a divorce, but it is not impossible to get a divorce. The saat phera is considered as one of certain Hindu customs that must have taken place to consider that a marriage is legal even without registration. So as long as there are people to testify that the saat phera took place, it is possible to get a divorce.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kchitra77

Here i dont feel they r intelligent....first of all this track right now is not needed and though this is a serial/fiction there shud be some reality included....

1. No one in the world other than the husband n wife can force them to dicvorce each other.
2. What if Shravan n Sachi goes right now to the advocate n tell him that they dont want to divorce n they r being forced to do so...then Pratap will be in jail.
3. Likewise Sachi cannot be forced to marry another person anytime esp when she is already married to someone
4. Sachi after being told that she will be married off to Ranbir once a divorcee she shud just say 'to hell with u all n walk out'.....iam sorry i went overboard but thats how i feel.
5. I think Shravan may be irresponsible but he is far better than Pratap or Ranbir cuz he has a heart of a gold n he doesnt want to hurt any of them but see Pratap he is humiliating Sanchi n Shravan in front of the public n bring heartache to each n everyone of the family members!!

i agree