Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

CVs Really Intillegent

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hey all,

I would like to appreciate  CVs and Their intelligence...coz..CVs Make us feel Angry on Shravan..and Make us to feel that Pratap is doing Correct...

If  Pratap Announces  Saanchi Ranveer marriage Simply..then Do we Agree? or The jaiswal Family members agree?  No right?  Now They have  shown this sequence to not to go Against Pratap Decision...(Either Jaiswal Family or Viewers)

SoI Hats off to CVs for their Creativity....Intelligence...LOL

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
i am not really impressed with cvs right now because they tend to eat up lots of track in between

i wish they continued one track brought it to end and then started another track

but still i am happy because they continue the serial because i want lots of saavan

hey will sanchi shravan perform for the jodi awards?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

i am not really impressed with cvs right now because they tend to eat up lots of track in between

i wish they continued one track brought it to end and then started another track

but still i am happy because they continue the serial because i want lots of saavan

hey will sanchi shravan perform for the jodi awards?

I too very happy for continuation of the show even if we found some silly tracks...

Yup they are going to perform in Jodi awards..And will be aired On New year..Think so...

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

i agree wid u
i wan this track 2 continue only for 2or 3 days but tats not gonna happenCry

Mr.Zk

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
HMM

what i want is a rocking episode with shravan being callously cutting with his father

i mean he should earn the money throw it in pratap's face and just tell him ok father you have had your say now its my time

and then he should blast his dad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkDavi

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged

HMM

what i want is a rocking episode with shravan being callously cutting with his father

i mean he should earn the money throw it in pratap's face and just tell him ok father you have had your say now its my time

correct anki . longing for  a Shravan to give Pratap his dues. its okay sometimes for the son to stand up to his father.

Mr.Zk

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

Hey all,

I would like to appreciate  CVs and Their intelligence...coz..CVs Make us feel Angry on Shravan..and Make us to feel that Pratap is doing Correct...

If  Pratap Announces  Saanchi Ranveer marriage Simply..then Do we Agree? or The jaiswal Family members agree?  No right?  Now They have  shown this sequence to not to go Against Pratap Decision...(Either Jaiswal Family or Viewers)

SoI Hats off to CVs for their Creativity....Intelligence...LOL

dear ! wahians are aware of their intellegence!!!!! LOLLOLits bery phamous u see LOL

we had first hand experience Wink
Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged

HMM

Hmmmm..Ankita .I am with you and I also wants to happen it...Who Knows May be We get to see After He earns 1 lac in Bike Race...I want to see how PRatap Reacts to his son..He will be feeling very happy inside for the Success of his son..and the mean time he portrays  the Seriousness in his Face....Interesting to watch ...Big smile

Go to top