Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I would suggest to change Divyas official name to Dumbo.... 

Its not about her doubting her hubby or sister...  I can understand her insecurities when it comes to her so called hubby who asks for time to love her after marriage....or her sister who knows her hubby more than her....but it is about what trust & respect & love she wants to place in both her hubby and sister...  

She proclaimed that she knows Nivi the most  and SID whom she is supposed to be utterly in love with...the feeling of losing something that she hasn't even gained.....be it friendship or love....

there is no logic to what and why she is feeling? That is the reason she is Dumbo

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
I think the one note actress that plays Divya doesn't help matters.
LOL ๐Ÿ˜† Divya's brains are in vacation๐Ÿ˜†
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bombaytimes

Divya is not dumb she is very innocent and cute she is away from all the manuplations that her mother,nivi and chanchal are playing around her poor innocent girl is lost in their games.Nivi is the mastermind she should have not keept her sister in the dark she should have told her sister the truth and not spoilt the lives of all 4 of them..Nivi is to be blamed for everything.not Divya.

She has witnessed in front of her eyes the below-standard treatment Nivedita gets at her sasural. She knows Nivedita is forbidden by the Daadi to visit their beloved maayka. She saw how Nivedita's mother-in-law hates and neglects Nivedita while Vandana spends all day taking care of her. She can see how miserable Nivedita's life is...how outsiders comment on her 'ugly' looks and speak bad about her past (the mu dikhaayi event). And in the midst of all this, now that Nivedita finally got some care and affection from Dadaji, Vandana and Siddharth she couldn't tolerate it for a second!

Divya is in no way innocent. She simply does not care about the feelings/happiness of others, i.e she is overwhelmingly selfish.

ruexangel thumbnail
For me, this is how the race is looking right now

Arushi from Pratigya
Divya from Chand chupa
Ananya from Tere Liye

๐Ÿ˜†
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

if she really wants to have it...so let dat award of bein dumbest goes in her kitty...

teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

</div>
<div>
We all agree with u but the only part that I disagree is that she is fighting for the title coz yaar she does not need to fight, she is the only candidate for this category so she has the title of being the dumbest in 2010 and yes probably for 2011 also.

Well u r right.. She is already there is no need for her to fight for it,... N in todays epidsode as well she will prove this again tht she is the most dumb of all..
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nu_Adu

I'm confused! Is she really Miss Dumb 2010 or Miss Utterly Selfish 2010??

Both.. :P
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopemendes

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="5">Divya does not deserve Sid after all the scheming her mother has done.....</font>

Yes u r right.. Infact she doesnt deserve sid n nivi both for nt trustin them..
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Does she really need to fight for it? lol. Anyways, If the Writer wants Divya to be that way what can an Actress do? So no point in blaming the actress who portrays Divya's role. If you really have to blame someone, then blame the Writer for creating such dumbo's who are rare in real life.