Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

divya is fightin for d title of miss dumbest of ol

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think these days divya is tryin to prove how dumb she can be 😉...  she has no brains left at all wid her these days... n episode by episode... she is showin us all as if she is fighting for the title of miss dumbest of all... ğŸ˜†

she has always been dumb to understand  anything happening around her... bt now days she is doing all this with a g8 speed ... 

well CTs either get this character some brains or make sure this character doesn't use her limited brains for god sake... 

who all agree wid me ??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i will agree wit u😉😉.................this is 100% true
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

i will agree wit u😉😉.................this is 100% true

thanks so much dear... ğŸ˜‰
vinasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i m sure she is going to be miss dumb 2011 ğŸ¤£
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinasa

i m sure she is going to be miss dumb 2011 ğŸ¤£

she is holdin this title in 2010... well she is nt ready to giv to anyone else.. she will goin to be miss dumb in 2011 as well ... ğŸ˜†
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah dear Divya is going  2 win the miss dumb award 2011🤣
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddybear66

i think these days divya is tryin to prove how dumb she can be 😉...  she has no brains left at all wid her these days... n episode by episode... she is showin us all as if she is fighting for the title of miss dumbest of all... ğŸ˜†

she has always been dumb to understand  anything happening around her... bt now days she is doing all this with a g8 speed ... 

well CTs either get this character some brains or make sure this character doesn't use her limited brains for god sake... 

who all agree wid me ??? 

We all agree with u but the only part that I disagree is that she is fighting for the title coz yaar she does not need to fight, she is the only candidate for this category so she has the title of being the dumbest in 2010 and yes probably for 2011 also.
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm confused! Is she really Miss Dumb 2010 or Miss Utterly Selfish 2010??
hopemendes thumbnail
Divya does not deserve Sid after all the scheming her mother has done.....
bombaytimes thumbnail
Divya is not dumb she is very innocent and cute she is away from all the manuplations that her mother,nivi and chanchal are playing around her poor innocent girl is lost in their games.Nivi is the mastermind she should have not keept her sister in the dark she should have told her sister the truth and not spoilt the lives of all 4 of them..Nivi is to be blamed for everything.not Divya.