Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CTs stil needs 2 think who could be d stalker..

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
all my friends in this forum are comin up with there predictions abut who will be the stalker... 

first we all thought its viren .. bt after this latest article where it is clear tht viren will be shown completely in love wid niviEmbarrassed ...  so many have dropped this option ... 

n other than him we have chanchal n jawahar.. well they r doin everythin in front there is no need for them to be the stalker.. Dead

n nxt is divya... personally divya episode by episode is only proving how dumb she is... Confused

so the option left is sid.. he can be the one... n even i think he is behind all this... Wink

bt now i think even CTs are yet to decide whom they want to make the stalker.. they are jus keeping all their options open right now... aage chal ke kuch nahi bachega... then they will decide who to make the stalker... LOL

wht u guys think plzz share ur views... Tongue

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I think you're right. CT have made us believe that pretty much everyone has a reason to stalk and hurt Nivi, but they don't know which direction they'll take so they're prolonging this as long as they can milk it before we all rebel and become sick of this track (I'm already sick of it). 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salunie

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

I think you're right. CT have made us believe that pretty much everyone has a reason to stalk and hurt Nivi, but they don't know which direction they'll take so they're prolonging this as long as they can milk it before we all rebel and become sick of this track (I'm already sick of it). 

me too im already sick of this stupid track... either jus show us who the stalker is n end this stupid track... or either come up wid a very interesting character n wid a very strong reason behind him/ her doin all this... 

like sid.. he could be the best to do all this with good reasons... else jus shut this track... 
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Could the Stalker be Divya's brother,  May be he loves his sis so much that he is trying to harm Nivi,  He has not been seen ever since their wedding,  So could it be him,  as he is the least suspected person.

Edited by friendforall - 25 December 2010 at 6:02am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top