Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya-ammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cheeno

and then u woke up by the alarm clock.........

ha ha too gud

@Fire_gun: Aren't you working in BB? I remember you had all inside info in Season 1 esp. about Rupali. 😊

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

@Fire_gun: Aren't you working in BB? I remember you had all inside info in Season 1 esp. about Rupali. 😊

no i was never working for bbπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i know sum people who worked for bbπŸ˜†......ya i digged all news abt rupali  from sources  because  iam die hard fan  and friend of herπŸ˜‰
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good to hear that all the nautanki people will be out of show today itself though ashmit is maybe because of bad behavior with dolly.Khali i don't know why he is getting evicted.Veena maybe is doing another nautanki with her anxiety attack...So who do you support now after these three evictions.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marie_789

good to hear that all the nautanki people will be out of show today itself though ashmit is maybe because of bad behavior with dolly.Khali i don't know why he is getting evicted.Veena maybe is doing another nautanki with her anxiety attack...So who do you support now after these three evictions.

dont how true it is..i dont think they will evict 3 housmate at same timeπŸ˜†....but if it is true then  we r ready to accept Christmas gfit from santa bigbossπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
suniali thumbnail

Originally posted by: KALTAK

Its very shocking and twisted elimination so far.

Two elimination this time

Its Assmit and Khalli eliminated by getting least number of votes.

But situation become dramatic, when Veena had kind of anxiety attack during eviction.She was not eating from few days. So Veena ask Bigg Boss to give her Voluntary eviction,surprisingly  Bigg Boss accept it. 

FINALLY!!!!  The good news......Veena Knew she would not be able to survive alone WITHOUT HIDING BEHIND ASHMIT......It would have been fun to watch her and dolly.....
neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheeno

and then u woke up by the alarm clock.........

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣