Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*|| #3 (Page 147)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

ok bye Pooja, Shreya and Karishma I gotta go nowCry Love u all..Heart


Ohh tu jaa rahi hai..
Tussi na jaoCry
Okk jaanii
Bye
love you
see ya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-jaspreetm2815

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Karishma...I guess its like a forum..YAYA...wohoo party time
Mishti...thank youuu love yaa..hehe

really aisa koi forum hai?Confusednever heard of it beforeConfused Bas ab i just want geet to be no.1 on channel againEmbarrassed


haha i know me either
Yepp it will be dont worry after this week's damaka epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815


ok bye Pooja, Shreya and Karishma I gotta go nowCry Love u all..Heart


Ohh tu jaa rahi hai..
Tussi na jaoCry
Okk jaanii
Bye
love you
see ya


Oh no !
Jas you are going Unhappy
Bye bye jaanu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Karishma...I guess its like a forum..YAYA...wohoo party time
Mishti...thank youuu love yaa..hehe

really aisa koi forum hai?Confusednever heard of it beforeConfused Bas ab i just want geet to be no.1 on channel againEmbarrassed


haha i know me either
Yepp it will be dont worry after this week's damaka epi
yep i just wish. Aur drashti ne bola she is going to be geet singh khurana after two daysConfused Did u get it? Does tht mean tht shaadi 10th jan se pehle hogi?
-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Karu :O
Mujhe BSK bana ke MSK ko hadapne ka plan of yours will nevr be success full
ROFL
Woh dono hi mere hain Embarrassed

Jas mei yehi hoo bash mera stupid phone is irritating me.

Shreya you will get beat up by Mishti . Your VM left me speechless.
Amazing amazing ! Maaneet hayeee !!

</div>not done yaar not done chal jaldi select kar whether u want ot be his wife aurhis little angelEmbarrassedROFL
<div>And hadapfying mein toh i can never be successful because maan has many saali's yaarCryLOLYeh newske baadtoh sab usey hadapna chahegeOuchLOL

:O
Nahin NAHIN NAHIN NAHIN !!
& I m just writing those posts from BSK POV LOL
LOL
Mera zinda rehete rehete he can't be yours !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Karishma...I guess its like a forum..YAYA...wohoo party time
Mishti...thank youuu love yaa..hehe

really aisa koi forum hai?Confusednever heard of it beforeConfused Bas ab i just want geet to be no.1 on channel againEmbarrassed


haha i know me either
Yepp it will be dont worry after this week's damaka epi
yep i just wish. Aur drashti ne bola she is going to be geet singh khurana after two daysConfused Did u get it? Does tht mean tht shaadi 10th jan se pehle hogi?


LOl...Hmmmm yeaa..
They will get married i know that
but jan 10th ya before i am not sure..lol
Ohh and if its in jan 10 that wil be cool cause its DD's BD..that day

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover--karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Karu :O
Mujhe BSK bana ke MSK ko hadapne ka plan of yours will nevr be success full
ROFL
Woh dono hi mere hain Embarrassed

Jas mei yehi hoo bash mera stupid phone is irritating me.

Shreya you will get beat up by Mishti . Your VM left me speechless.
Amazing amazing ! Maaneet hayeee !!

</div>not done yaar not done chal jaldi select kar whether u want ot be his wife aurhis little angelEmbarrassedROFL
<div>And hadapfying mein toh i can never be successful because maan has many saali's yaarCryLOLYeh newske baadtoh sab usey hadapna chahegeOuchLOL

:O
Nahin NAHIN NAHIN NAHIN !!
& I m just writing those posts from BSK POV LOL
LOL
Mera zinda rehete rehete he can't be yours !!
JhootiROFLtumne bola u were their baby and u r suffocating inside MSK's tummyROFL
haan theek hai woh sirf tera hai basLOL I am happy being his saaliEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-..shreyaa..

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Karishma...I guess its like a forum..YAYA...wohoo party time
Mishti...thank youuu love yaa..hehe

really aisa koi forum hai?Confusednever heard of it beforeConfused Bas ab i just want geet to be no.1 on channel againEmbarrassed


haha i know me either
Yepp it will be dont worry after this week's damaka epi
yep i just wish. Aur drashti ne bola she is going to be geet singh khurana after two daysConfused Did u get it? Does tht mean tht shaadi 10th jan se pehle hogi?


LOl...Hmmmm yeaa..
They will get married i know that
but jan 10th ya before i am not sure..lol
Ohh and if its in jan 10 that wil be cool cause its DD's BD..that day
haan jo bhi bas shaadi ho jaani chahiyeLOL And hope sbs/sbb covers itEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-..shreyaa..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 61   Views: 45058

Ankita_88 61 45058 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 25   Views: 9859

Amor. 25 9859 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 14   Views: 12477

Amour_Reet 14 12477 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7777

Shipra_S 14 7777 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3902

adits7 20 3902 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index