Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

--Discussion Of The Week--

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
--Discussion Of The Week--..-DOTW-..
This week was good.. & I wuld have voted it 4/5 becoz finally Danish was Busted..but got bail by Raichand's..Stern Smile
Madhu back..but will she say abt Pia being Arnav daughter to him..Stern Smile
ChandEena vs Dobriyal's..beginsWacko..& Abhay's Pia Protector Squad is going a big hit..Day Dreaming& that has made Pia totally fall in for him, obsessed with Abhay.. But after knwing that Abhay is in a strong bond of luv with Maithili.. She got taken back n got curious.. started her detectivegiri..n now Pia knw's that she's Doppelganger of Maithili.. Her obsession has gone too far.. that she tried to call Her,with the help of Planchette.. knwing tat, Abhay will get angry,rude,more arrogant..towards her.. Will hurt her more,will hate her more..but Pia only wanted to ask Metz abt Abhay..but instead.. Metz asked Pia how r u related with Abhay..?? But at the end.. Maithili said that 'Abhay is Pia's Taqdeir..!!' *freezed*So we have seen till here..n tonite Abhay will crush out Danish..& say Mai Piya ka Saaya huo..!!
-- I have some doubts..if Piya can call Metz Ghost with the help of Planchette but, Abhay is still waiting to Talk with her..?? He has all the powers in the world..but can't this powers help him to get bak his Metz from Dead..!! If he can than why did he waited for a century..was he waiting for a Doppelganger to entre in his lyf ,to wack him up..so that he remember Maithili..!!
We knw that Abhay will get to knw abt Pia voodoo act.. He'll get furious n frustrated..will coz harm to Pia with his rude words..but will he ask Pia what did Metz said..??Hw was she..??I don't think so..Anyways.. My Questions r:
1. Do u think after Abhay getting to knw what Metz said abt him n Pia..will Abhay melt towards Pia n fall in for her.. Or will he get angry with Metz & remove his frustration on Pia..

2. Is Madhu's not revealing the truth of Pia being Arnav's daughter correct..??

3. Now Raichand vs Dobriyal is going on.. What do u think wuld be ChandEena's next step to let down Dobriyal's..& What happened to ChandEena low profile..??

4. Metz is a ghost..!! Do u want her to make a return..?? If Yes..than Hw do u want her to be when she return's..evil or nice..??& why..??

That's all for this week..!! Have A Good Day..!! Big smile

Edited by NIDIZ - 06 January 2011 at 6:17am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

x-nisPriyaThakur.Mehak.BeautifulDream.ozzyieRoarkshruthiRffkhanIndigoBluesRoyalLEO_KrrishAmeresJungli BilliAmor.pratsyromailaSano88

Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

1. Do u think after Abhay getting to knw what Metz said abt him n Pia..will Abhay melt towards Pia n fall in for her.. Or will he get angry with Metz & remove his frustration on Pia..

Well, I don't think Abhay's gonna melt that easily. First when he hears this, he'll probably get so angry and frustated that he'll hold Piya and yell at her and remove his frustration on Pia. But I don't think Pia's gonna tell Abhay about the fact that he is her 'taqdeer'. I don't think she will. Abhay will take some more time to melt towards Pia because he has been thru soo much pain and he lost the love of his life, so it'll take him alot of time. But our Piya on he other hand, is head-over-heels for Abhay.

I think that Madhu made absolutely the wrong decision by not telling Arnab the truth. I know she's just caring for her girls, as every mom does, but that doesn't mean she should seperate a father from her daughter. Arnab deserves to know the truth and Pia deserves to get the love of a father. I know Madhu is caring about her daughters' futures and their reputation, but still she should tell Arnab the truth. HE DESERVES TO KNOW!

3. Now Raichand vs Dobriyal is going on.. What do u think wuld be ChandEena's next step to let down Dobriyal's..& What happened to ChandEena low profile..??

Since, they're main enemy is Piya, I think ChaanEena will try to harm her first. Danish will try to get revenge (but remain unsuccessful as Abhay is Piya's saya). For me, the onl idea I can come up with is Piya. But as the story progresses on, we'll see what other mysteries unravel!!

4. Metz is a ghost..!! Do u want her to make a return..?? If Yes..than Hw do u want her to be when she return's..evil or nice..??& why..??
Maybe it's just me watching "Ghost Whisperer", but isn't a spirit suppossed to go into the "light?" I mean if they're still on Earth doesn't that mean that they have some unfinished business with the living and so their soul isn't at peace? 
Well, anyways... I truthfully don't want her to make a return. She's gone and Abhay's wounds are healing. If she comes back, then he'll probably start going crazy in her love again and that'll increase the distance between Piya and Abhay. Since they whole serial is about Abhay &+ Piya being together ... I think Maithli will distance them farther. 

Thumari,

Mahi Wink

Edited by Thumari_Mahi - 23 December 2010 at 11:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZAmor.pratsySano88

paircube Senior Member
paircube
paircube

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

I don't know why but I hope Abhay does not get to know that Piya talked to Maithalli. But if does get to know about Maithalli being called Piya is toast.Dead

Madhu's actions though wrong are in a way justified. I mean she is not like an evil stepmother hell bent on destroying Piya's life. She likes Piya in a different way and only fears about her daughters future. But she should tell Arnab about Piya rather than risk loosing his faith if he gets to know from someone else because he has been honest with her about Sugandh.

I think the Raichand's next step will be to have Piya expelled.OuchAngryThey are stupid if you ask me. I mean what is wrong with them. Why maintain such an enemity with Piya and Dobriyals when they have not done anything wrong to them in anyway. And about low profile .... well that was just said. I bet they want to advertise themselves with neon signs saying " WE ARE THE RAICHAND'S. WE ARE SO ADORABLE AND WE ALWAYS SUPPORT WHAT IS WRONG."

I don't want Maithalli to return as a ghost. I mean it will be too melodramatic. Abhay will no doubt have to choose between her and Piya. But in case she does return it does not matter whether she is nice or evil. If she is nice she will want Abhay to go to Piya and if she is evil Abhay will realise on his own that he is meant to be with Piya. No matter what it is Abhiya in the end.Wink

Edited by rachanarock - 23 December 2010 at 11:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZSano88

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachanarock

I don't know why but I hope Abhaydoes not get to know that Piya talked to Maithalli. But if does get to know about Maithalli being called Piya is toast.Dead

Madhu's actions though wrong are in a way justified. I mean she is not like an evil stepmother hell bent on destroying Piya's life. She likes Piya in a different way and only fears about her daughters future. But she should tell Arnab about Piya rather than risk loosing his faith if he gets to know from someone else because he has been honest with her about Sugandh.

yeah rite I want Madhu to tell Arnav before he get's to knw from somewhere else..
I think the Raichand's next step will be to have Piya expelled.OuchAngryThey are stupid if you ask me. I mean what is wrong with them. Why maintain such an enemity with Piya and Dobriyals when they have not done anything wrong to them in anyway. And about low profile .... well that was just said. I bet they want to advertise themselves with neon signs saying " WE ARE THE RAICHAND'S. WE ARE SO ADORABLE AND WE ALWAYS SUPPORT WHAT IS WRONG."

@red: LOL Right..!! They surely want to be on front page & page3..of D town.. When u have, it flaunt it..& Raichand's r just lyk Humans..want fame..!!LOL
I don't want Maithalli to return as a ghost. I mean it will be too melodramatic. Abhay will no doubt have to choose between her and Piya. But in case she doesreturn it doesnot matter whether she is nice or evil. If she is nice she will want Abhay to go to Piya and if she is evil Abhay will realise on his own that he is meant to be with Piya. No matter what it is Abhiya in the end.Wink
yup u're rite.. at the end he's gona be Pia's.. The their Journery does matter's..
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I guess abhay will not fall for pia so easily.And I think madhu is correct by not telling the truth to arnav. after all it is madhu ,on whom pia has to win by all her goog qualities. and if panchi and misha  came to know the truth about pia, it will end their friendship and start politics. they will surely became angry on pia . and i think raichand's next step will be to make danish rich enough to compete with dobriyal's. And I really don't want Maithili's ghost to come back at any cost.I used to thought pia and maithili are the same.

Edited by ozzy88 - 24 December 2010 at 6:18am
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
re
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged

My opinion is Abhay has already fallen for piya head over heels. its only the truth that he is a vampire and not a human which is stopping him from accepting this love. he melts and more every time piya as much as a scratch on her. But he is fighting his emotions hard. He is trying to deny and falling flat.

But once he knows that Pia called his metz, he is defo not going to like it. He should first hear wha metz said about him and pia. But that will take a long long time to come and not soon i my guess. I dont think he will be angry with Metz, but will defo show his frustration on Pia. 

In one way yes. She is trying to protect the girls and her house. But even of she hides it from the wrold she should tell arnav about it. he thinks his second family is dead and its not fair on him that being the father he is in the dark about it. before he hears it from sone one else, its better she comes out in the open about it.

With abahy around, i wonder how theywill be low profile. thier target is pia and they will harm her and they know Arnav and his family go to great lenghts to take care of pia. Yet again they may protect danish after Abhay beats him to pulp.

Hmm -when we have vampires why not ghosts? Let her return to unite pia and abhay. I actually would want her to return due to jealousy. her trying to harm piya and abhay using all thepower on this earth to protect her and thus confessing that its pia and none else who matter to him.

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I think Abhay will at first be shocked that Metz ghost is still hanging around..and try to contact her, but Metz will tell him that now Pia is only his fate. Abhay will be frustrated at first..and he might take it out on Pia. But I think just like Bella, Pia is a walking talking trouble magnet..LOL and Abhay will be compelled to protect her from Chandeena and others..Day Dreaming

Not at all...I would understand if Madhu didn't want things between Misha, Panchi and Pia to be awkward..but she's being plain selfish here..in a marriage trust is very important and she is kind of breaking Arnav's trust. If he was honest enough not to hide his first marriage..she should not let any secrets be buried.

Chandeena know that Abhay's love for Pia will expose them..and the Dobriyals are supporting Pia..Chandeena have nothing against the dobriyals..they have it against pia..as for low profile, i think they always wanted to assert their power..it might be a characteristic trait of their kind...LOL I think their next step depends on what next the Dobriyals do to thwart their plans against Pia..right now their own son is their biggest obstacle..LOL

I want her to be slightly mysterious..so that Pia can uncover the truth for herself..rather than believing even a slightly edited version or half-truth from someone else..i know metz cryptic messages might be annoying to some..but it will only make pia more curious about what abhay is..unless abhay decides to reveal the entire story himself..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZ

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index