India-Forums

Written Update of Dec 23rd Completed

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
BT tells the news about ranbeer never coming home and Rasel is stood still where Kamel faints and everyone tries to wake her up kamel asks BT you said ranbeer was gone be okay then what are you saying and cries and cries and chanchel fake cries and kamel is in denial that ranbeer has not died and gaytri snaps her out of it and kamel cries with holding ranbeers coat chanchel blames herself that she should of not told ranbeer about what rasel did at the templeAngry and kamel hears this and slaps rasel Ouch ( at least 8 time i am not kidding, it was LOL) and tells her that are you happy now because you use to fight with him everyday every time at home and than at office always talking about rukmi and now what whoa re you gone fight with and she cries as moomal takes her away and deep comes there and looks at chanchel and chanchel fakes cry and deep goes to BT and ask what happen and he tells him ranbeer is no more and he takes the jacket and cries (fake of course Angry) and yells what is gone happen now he was the Ram in this family (and you raavan LOL) and keeps yelling ranbeer yeh nahi ho sakta Angry  and mamasa keep saying be strong (no shame at all) rasel is so shocked that she just moves to her room with out any word and looks at ranbeers picture and sad title song play in background and also remembering all what kamel said about how rasel is responsible for what happen to him and moomal goes to see rasel in her room and tells her dont worry bhaisa is ok he is ok but rasel does not move a muscle and keeps looking at ranbeers picture and moomal goes away form there and cries and dadisa comes asks when did she come and why is she crying did she argue with her husband and moomal cries more and dadisa smiles and says its good when husband and wife argue their relationship get stronger but remember one thing whatever happens between husband wife should only stay between them and i will tell ranbeer to talk to mohit and kamel to you come i need to see them dont cry and dadisa tells look at this kamel moomal came fighting....what happen why you all sitting here what happen tell me and chanchel was going to but BT stops her and dadisa asks BT what are you hiding from me tell me and sees there is no RasBeer and ask where they are and calls out ranbeer's name and rasels parents come and says how did this happen all sudden and Dhapu asks dadisa how can this happen and dadis is all worried and BT cant stop dhapu for saying anything and yells my daughters husband died why did this happen to her and dadisa can not believe her ears and faints Oucheveryone rushes to dadisa and rasel in her room and her parents come in the room and dhapu keeps calling rasels name but rasel does not respond and dhapu cries how will she live her life in this stage and how will we help her why is she not responding and MS says now only her rukmijiji can take care of her and we see rukmi in very simple avatar (one of the devotees and like what sita wore when she went to jungle with shri ram) rukmi thinks about what everyone must be doing in haveli and how everyone must gone to work ans rasel must be doing her paath puja with dadisa as she must be alone and she must be thinking about me and i am thinking about you rasel also and not liking with out you but me staying away from the haveli is the only way you will live your happy life with ranbeer if possible please forgive me as my happiness lies in your happiness Cry women are crying and chanchel tells moomal to go get rasel and as they bring her down and make her sit chanchel says in widows bangles dont look good and was about to break them and rasel hears those words again in her mind and gets up yelling Tayisa its bad omen to break bangles of a married woman why would you want me to become a widower when i am not and everyone is shocked and show ends on rasel.....Shocked Cry

Monday:  In the devotee village a man brings a body and says he found him while gathering sticks and everyone is surrounding around him and its no one another then our Ranbeer and rukmi is going to see who it is......( OMG i can not wait i actually look forward to see this show now days.....)

Edited by ziddiladki - 27 December 2010 at 10:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saggi80snehanairkrasssamirah23Rohini20

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
thnx yaaaaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20