Uttaran
Uttaran

veecha moments (Page 3)

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan

After a long stressful day I hope to watch some veecha romance or moments but alas.....I dont get to see any....Not even a good night kiss. By now Veer and Ichcha should have been in one room but all I see is Taps and Nani and their dramas and of course Mai. Jab ichcha ki sarees aur hairstyle badal sakti hai to veecha romance kyon nahin dikhate yaar? Hum veecha fans taraa rahen hain...lekin CVs to sunte hi nahin. At laest now Veer has started smelling something fishy. I hope he exposes Tapni soon. I can safely predict that Nani will enter Bundela house soon after convincing Jogi and Divya aur veecha romance will be practically non existent. Kya yaar yeh CVS bhi na? Yeh CVs ko koi letter nahin likh skte kya hum fans?
arre yaar cvs r busy with showing Deadtaps face n dreams,cylinders n microwaves, then koftas n then ultiyas, then nani n panditjii, in between all these where can they fit veecha moments yaar  just tell me???try to understad themEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by neenu55

ichaa was looking very beautiful yesterday

i thought there will be some beautiful moment between them

but alas they r too much interested in tappy's vomiting sensations

is real affecting reel

sometimes i feels so

@bold it definitely is.

some how Veer & Tapasya scenes/dialogues are more  when compared to Ichcha/Veer since the time tappu entered the bundela house...............is that just me seeing this.

Nandish/Rashmi are the happening pair in TV world at the moment...............................you see them everywhere so CVS are trying to cash on them thus leaving the story into gutterAngryAngry

Even Ichcha does not have much of screen space or anything much to say except the repetitive jaap 'Tappu badal chuki hai' and always giving a blank expression or the same fearful expression like seeing a ghost with eyes wide open.Ouch Also she has not been given any scope for new dialogues, and so how can we expect new expressions?Unhappy

Only Tappu gets new new dialogues and even Nani gets to say something more than the oft repeated 1000th time dialogue 'Tappu, Veer ke bachche ki MAAAA bannewali hai' so as to rub it in Angry Don't know how many times these two will repeat these lies without flinching even once.ShockedAngry

They have turned the story into rubbish for quite some months, but with the marriage of Veer- Ichcha, we thought they are getting the story back on track, but it looks like there is no such hope.Angry They have again started going round in circles and if the real life is affecting the reel story, then it is not really good for either the CVs or for the viewers.SleepySleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79cjs369

Go to top