India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

veecha moments

veechafan Groupbie
veechafan
veechafan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
After a long stressful day I hope to watch some veecha romance or moments but alas.....I dont get to see any....Not even a good night kiss. By now Veer and Ichcha should have been in one room but all I see is Taps and Nani and their dramas and of course Mai. Jab ichcha ki sarees aur hairstyle badal sakti hai to veecha romance kyon nahin dikhate yaar? Hum veecha fans taraa rahen hain...lekin CVs to sunte hi nahin. At laest now Veer has started smelling something fishy. I hope he exposes Tapni soon. I can safely predict that Nani will enter Bundela house soon after convincing Jogi and Divya aur veecha romance will be practically non existent. Kya yaar yeh CVS bhi na? Yeh CVs ko koi letter nahin likh skte kya hum fans?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shiwani2002sghasini79mkdeepaacjs369queen_of_hearts

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I hope till feb end channel wale khoob torture karenge. I hope they should show some good on new year to please viewers but there is no hope. Jab tak kuchh accha dikhayenge tab tak new year kya valentine bhi over ho jaayega.,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79mkdeepaa

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smeenakshi76

I hope till feb end channel wale khoob torture karenge. I hope they should show some good on new year to please viewers but there is no hope. Jab tak kuchh accha dikhayenge tab tak new year kya valentine bhi over ho jaayega.,
yes meenakshi they r torturing us like anything, show is always filled up with negetivity,plotting planning, nani tappy, now mai n chanda r also added, when mai was good she was not shown that much, so -ve characters r shown mmore in uttaran
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

frankly I dont care whether they expose taps ...as she will come up with some other plot again to fool duffers like Mai n others...
but I want to see some closeness develope between Veer n Ichcha... the speed with which they showed Marriage n the SR was like as if they just wanted to finish off with it so they cud show all this taps plotting ...
why is it that anything to do with Veer n Ichcha finishes of in a jiffy n when it comes to taps n her plotting they just keep dragging it on n on...SleepyDead
Veer n Ichcha behave like two entities living in the same house ... it does not feel atall like as if they are husband n wife ... I dont mean they have to be all over each other but there shud be atleast some closeness... even while talking to each other they are standing one mile far from each other... leave aside romance we dont even get to see them together in one frame ...
CVs n their favouritism with taps is getting so borrrring that now just want to give up on watching this mess...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79mkdeepaahermione8shivani9

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
ichaa was looking very beautiful yesterday

i thought there will be some beautiful moment between them

but alas they r too much interested in tappy's vomiting sensations

is real affecting reel

sometimes i feels so

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79hermione8cjs369shivani9

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

is real affecting reel

sometimes i feels so

@bold it definitely is.

some how Veer & Tapasya scenes/dialogues are more  when compared to Ichcha/Veer since the time tappu entered the bundela house...............is that just me seeing this.

Nandish/Rashmi are the happening pair in TV world at the moment...............................you see them everywhere so CVS are trying to cash on them thus leaving the story into gutterAngryAngry

hermione8cjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

is real affecting reel

sometimes i feels so

Ichcha was really looking lovely with the changed hairstyle... n Veer hardly looked at her, forget anything romantic ... he was busy worrying about taps... to hell with taps n her plottings... Veer, you look n take care of ur wife Ichcha ...

there was a strong feeling that the real life was creating this distance in the reel life...AngryDead

Edited by cjs369 - 23 December 2010 at 11:18pm

hasini79dreamz12

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

is real affecting reel

sometimes i feels so

@bold it definitely is.

some how Veer & Tapasya scenes/dialogues are more  when compared to Ichcha/Veer since the time tappu entered the bundela house...............is that just me seeing this.

Nandish/Rashmi are the happening pair in TV world at the moment...............................you see them everywhere so CVS are trying to cash on them thus leaving the story into gutterAngryAngry

i f they go like this then one day
reel and real will be same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79

Go to top