Rang Badalti Odhani

Stretching it !!!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Stretching it !!

Star Plus started two shows in the 7 and 7.30 pm slot, Saathiya Saath Nibhana and Sasural Genda Phool respectively.
Primetime, which was traditionally bet-ween 8 to 11 pm, was stretched to include shows from 7 pm. The trend that Colors had started a couple of years ago gained momentum in 2010. Star Plus started two shows in the 7 and 7.30 pm slot, Saathiya Saath Nibhana and Sasural Genda Phool respectively, and the former has turned out to be the numero uno on the channel.
The latest is Zee introducing fresh shows Bhagonwali-Baante Apni Taqdeer and Apno Ke Liye Geeta Ka Dharmyudh in the 6 and 6.30 pm slot thereby expanding the primetime further. Also, Colors started the trend of airing a 60-minute special episode of one of its popular soaps, which was either a wedding sequence, a major twist or revelation that would spike the ratings. Since then many serials across channels have had Saturday specials turning it into a regular fare!

The year also saw some channels like Star One extending their daily soaps by a day, which means, like it or lump it, you see the happenings in Geet, Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani and Rang Badalti Odhani through the week. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Lump it indeed...they shud trash this 6 day format A.S.A.P.

P.S - The part in red is my comment not a part of the article๐Ÿ˜† ..Dont bash the clueless writer for it !!๐Ÿ˜†Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

LOL vandu that was a very nice article! i specifically liked the last line in red!๐Ÿคฃ

but i was thinking you know that had RBO been showing us a powerful story with shanak leading from the front...you know a story based on shanak, its essence, i wouldn't mind the 6 day format!๐Ÿ˜† So what i'm saying is that the 6 day format is not bothering me as much as the story that is going all over the place aj kal! sar pair nahhi samajh araha to tell you the truth!

It's just our bad kismat that this track came at the same time that the show became a 6 day format  or the track became this track BECAUSE of the 6 day format! whatever the case i just feel that i would have actually loved having 6 days had the shanak adventure trip been going on iss waqt! i'd have ditched all my saturday night weekend plans but i don't see myself doing that now 
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i felt it to i dont hav problem with the 6 day format bt i want my shanak in it .......................i hate this track yaar...............i mean if thy want to show it for temporary basis its fine but if thy want to permant this then i have big problem cuz multipal leads always screw the show........................i want only shanak and knw one else cuz its thier journy not some rasam or stupid bands journy๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U are absolutely correct Vandu...they shudnt put so much burden on the stars by stretching the show for so long
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes dear bring it back to 5 day format that would be nice
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeeees

LOL vandu that was a very nice article! i specifically liked the last line in red!๐Ÿคฃ

but i was thinking you know that had RBO been showing us a powerful story with shanak leading from the front...you know a story based on shanak, its essence, i wouldn't mind the 6 day format!๐Ÿ˜† So what i'm saying is that the 6 day format is not bothering me as much as the story that is going all over the place aj kal! sar pair nahhi samajh araha to tell you the truth!

It's just our bad kismat that this track came at the same time that the show became a 6 day format  or the track became this track BECAUSE of the 6 day format! whatever the case i just feel that i would have actually loved having 6 days had the shanak adventure trip been going on iss waqt! i'd have ditched all my saturday night weekend plans but i don't see myself doing that now 

Dude its coz of the damn format that the track went this way and newbies were got in....Warna kitna acha hota...we were loving the old rbo soo much๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

i felt it to i dont hav problem with the 6 day format bt i want my shanak in it .......................i hate this track yaar...............i mean if thy want to show it for temporary basis its fine but if thy want to permant this then i have big problem cuz multipal leads always screw the show........................i want only shanak and knw one else cuz its thier journy not some rasam or stupid bands journy๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Arey actors are already paying the price of the demanding schedule...First actors of PYYEK and then that girl from Yeh Ishq haye....all are injured...tired...not getting leave and complaining...
M afraid they will all start falling ill coz of the schedules and then to accomodate their sick leave ....we'll get more random story changes so that the shoot can be done without them temporarily....till they get well n resume shoot

I dont care now coz its PKYEK and YIH....But I hope nothing similar happens to KT-YM....I wudnt watch the show if they took a leave and went missing๐Ÿ˜•
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi1989

yes dear bring it back to 5 day format that would be nice

Yes dear....It must be hectic and tiring for sure....Shooting every day relentlessly....No offs...no family outings....no parties...

All Work and No Play makes Everyone a Dull....and in this case Frustrated and Unhappy soul๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aditee thumbnail
Will take the 6th day's telecast IF it is TOTALLY on ShaNak

if not

You are right, lump it, indeed!
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Will take the 6th day's telecast IF it is TOTALLY on ShaNak

if not

You are right, lump it, indeed!

@Bold - And that is impossible !! And even if that happens then both will quit due to over working๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†