Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Awww

That's very nice of you - thank you for appreciating the siggies. It Gives me a great pleasure to express my view through creations. 😊

I enjoy viewing everyone's siggies, and I even heard yours were used in a video to introduce Sniti! 😲 That's SO cool! 😃
Originally posted by surmai_shaam

Thanks every body for a great company and enjoying the musical journey of Saregamapa together. Thanks Tulip ji, for your great posts.They are mature and refreshing.  God bless. 

Oh surmai_shaam-ji! You have made some very lovely music related topics as well. 😃 Also, you really do read everyone's comments carefully and reply back sensitively. That's a nice thing to see. 😳
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Awwww 😍
Thanks for that sweet shout out Tulip! It was great interacting with you on the forum .. As we know, not too many supported Bishakh over here 😆 But thanks for always throwing in your chunk of support in the threads and in his AT. It was nice to see positive comments ! :) KIT!

I feel like im writing in a yearbook 😳😆 

Yeah, we should end it with "HAGS" or "HAGL" 🤣 

Yeah, we'll be in touch, I'm sure! 😃
Originally posted by raatkarahi

Nice topic - thanks to every single member on this forum for all the support and love 👏👏👏

Oh Raat bahi, I loved your Christmas gifts that you gave me. 😃 It was very well thought out. 😳

You also have given everyone a lot of good support and love during the MID crises. You were even willing get banned, but I'm glad you didn't resort to anything like because it's not worth it. You'll get banned, they'll get banned, but they'll keep coming back! 🤔 It was nice getting to know you too, and hope to see you on the forum next season or in another forum! 😃
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Oh Raat bahi, I loved your Christmas gifts that you gave me. 😃 It was very well thought out. 😳

You also have given everyone a lot of good support and love during the MID crises. You were even willing get banned, but I'm glad you didn't resort to anything like because it's not worth it. You'll get banned, they'll get banned, but they'll keep coming back! 🤔 It was nice getting to know you too, and hope to see you on the forum next season or in another forum! 😃
Thanks a lot Tulip - you are certainly like a flower

Khuda aap ko khush rakhe
Edited by raatkarahi - 13 years ago
Yeah thanks to all the Good Guys n Gals, Bhai Bahens and also to all visitors, Trolls, Spammers, MODs and MIDs. Hope to see everyone again next season.

Originally posted by raatkarahi

Thanks a lot Tulip - you are certainly like a flower

Khuda aap ko khush rakhe

Aww...so sweet! 😳 God bless you too! 😃
Originally posted by Summer3

Yeah thanks to all the Good Guys n Gals, Bhai Bahens and also to all visitors, Trolls, Spammers, MODs and MIDs. Hope to see everyone again next season.

Even MIDs and trolls? 😕 😆
Well even MIDs need to go somewhere n do their job; like torturing others. If not they may physically harm others. Here they get free Advice n counselling.
But some give them the broom n chappals.😆
Originally posted by Summer3

Well even MIDs need to go somewhere n do their job; like torturing others. If not they may physically harm others. Here they get free Advice n counselling.
But some give them the broom n chappals.😆

that's true actually. it's better they don't hurt themselves or others physically. if coming here gives them a peace of mind, then it's okay, but it should not be at the expense of others. there have been many people who have gotten hurt from the MID, so it's not right then.