Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: amukta

My pretty little tulip you are one of those wonderful people on this forum.I never knew anything about you but when I read your posts the inner goodness  your honesty and your concern not to hurt people was so vivid in each of your posts...You do have a heart of gold and you are so sincere and I don't see an iota of jealousy or ill will for anyone.It is very difficult to be like you and I salute your parents for raising a gem of a daughter like you.I wish I can send my daughter to you for trainingπŸ˜†

My prayers and good wishes are always with you and thanks for standing by me and supporting a lot of people when the MIDs were abusing...as you were not a bystander like many and that is where the character of a person is displayed.
My hats of to you for your courage and your kindness and god bless.I love you πŸ€—Meet you some day somewhere .😊

Aww...Amukta didi!! πŸ€— I really don't deserve these kind words. Just ask my parents how much they have to put up with by raising me. πŸ˜† I'm blessed to have them as my parents. No one else would have the patience they have. πŸ˜³
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Oh and what a beautiful tulip you posted, didi πŸ˜³ Yes, if we have the truest desires in our heart, and we live a life doing good to others and being honest, then we will receive Guidance to become more spiritual beings. It only will happen when Time is right though. πŸ˜ƒ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

LMAO im your ex bahu who syill keeps visiting you 🀣

Thanks love ❀️
I better see u on the DID forum kaaaays?

yes, you are 🀣 you might see me on the DID forum. depends on if i watch it or not πŸ˜ƒ i wanted to watch JDDJ, but i think i've missed too many episodes by now 🀣
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watch it for my Sushant naa 😳

BTW, mummy ji, do I have to PM you my gift?

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Tulip our Varsha Varsha connection broke the ice and I got to know u bit more...πŸ˜ƒ  Love your matured posts...You are very friendly,Sweet,  kind, intelligent young lady...I have enjoyed our interactions...Hope to see u next season or in another forum...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dont worry abt sometimes people being rude...Part of Forum life πŸ˜‰...I have been here 5+ yrs and it still happens to me even now...Enjoy your self to the max and share your views...

Take care..God bless!!

Happy Holidays!!!!

tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Watch it for my Sushant naa 😳

BTW, mummy ji, do I have to PM you my gift?

ohh so Mayuresh is getting replaced? πŸ₯Ί aab meri kya izzat rahegi!  πŸ€£

for CPR's CC? yeah, that's what she told me πŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hey Tulip our Varsha Varsha connection broke the ice and I got to know u bit more...πŸ˜ƒ  Love your matured posts...You are very friendly,Sweet,  kind, intelligent young lady...I have enjoyed our interactions...Hope to see u next season or in another forum...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dont worry abt sometimes people being rude...Part of Forum life πŸ˜‰...I have been here 5+ yrs and it still happens to me even now...Enjoy your self to the max and share your views...

Take care..God bless!!

Happy Holidays!!!!

yes, i also have decided quite recently not to let anyone's comments get me down. be it online or in real life πŸ˜ƒ it was good getting to know you, and hope to get to know you better in another forum or next season! πŸ˜Š

happy holidays to you too ask well! πŸ˜ƒ
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

ohh so Mayuresh is getting replaced? πŸ₯Ί aab meri kya izzat rahegi!  πŸ€£

for CPR's CC? yeah, that's what she told me πŸ˜†

What can I say, I'm a Pimp 🀣🀣 You see my real mother doesn't approve of Mayuresh but she approves of Sushant 😳

Okay, I'm gonna PM you in a short while πŸ˜ƒ

Have a nice life ahead.

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Keep the music alive in your hearts. I hope that the next season of Saregamapa is melodious and fun filled.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and those who are celebrating Christmas, hope you have a wonderful Christmas :)