Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Rachna: You're the best beti in the world! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— Actually....you're my only beti ATM 🀣 Oh and you're the only beti in this world to be born before her mother! 🀣 Oh wait, but I'm actually 110 years old! 🀣 Oh and I know you don't like your Papa, but he'll always love you. πŸ˜³ As his beti! 🀣 πŸ˜› It was so awesome how we were scrapping everyday day for like three weeks straight! 🀣 We really got to know each other well. πŸ˜³ Hope you find your real life Mayuresh! β€οΈ

Mummy ji, this is sooo sweet πŸ€— You are 2nd bestest mother in the world (after my real mother, of course πŸ˜›) Awwww I feel special that I'm our only daughter 😳 It's funny how my mother is younger than me 🀣 This should go down in history 🀣 But you're actually 110 years old and I'm 0 years old so wouldn't that make you my great grandmother 🀣 Ufff I didn't say I don't like Shahid, I just don't approve of him as my father hmph! He's my love 😳

OMG, scrapping for 3 continuous weeks was soo much fun, we've got to know soo much about each other in those weeks πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad I met you, you're so fun to talk to 😳
Awww thanks, I hope so too ❀️
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Mummy ji, this is sooo sweet πŸ€— You are 2nd bestest mother in the world (after my real mother, of course πŸ˜›) Awwww I feel special that I'm our only daughter 😳 It's funny how my mother is younger than me 🀣 This should go down in history 🀣 But you're actually 110 years old and I'm 0 years old so wouldn't that make you my great grandmother 🀣 Ufff I didn't say I don't like Shahid, I just don't approve of him as my father hmph! He's my love 😳

OMG, scrapping for 3 continuous weeks was soo much fun, we've got to know soo much about each other in those weeks πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad I met you, you're so fun to talk to 😳
Awww thanks, I hope so too ❀️

@ black: OUR daughter? 🀣 🀣 you mean YOUR. you and Sweetu need grammar classes 🀣

Shahid papa says he'll always love you as his daughter 🀣

yes, it was fun and do keep in touch πŸ˜ƒ

--Rachna-- thumbnail

@ black: OUR daughter? 🀣 🀣 you mean YOUR. you and Sweetu need grammar classes 🀣

Shahid papa says he'll always love you as his daughter 🀣

yes, it was fun and do keep in touch πŸ˜ƒ

Oye my grammar is perfect πŸ˜› That was just a typo, I only missed one letter, ya know πŸ˜† I'm not as bad as Sweetu 🀣

Whatever, stop calling him my papa 😑

Of course I'll keep in touch 😳

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Papa says you hurt him when you talk like that πŸ˜” πŸ€£
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
hahahaha ramas almost killed you 🀣
ill read mine later so i dont look stupid laughing in front of the pc πŸ˜†

[POS]
--Rachna-- thumbnail

Papa says you hurt him when you talk like that πŸ˜” πŸ€£

Tell him to stop this dramebaazi πŸ˜›
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

hahahaha ramas almost killed you 🀣

ill read mine later so i dont look stupid laughing in front of the pc πŸ˜†

[POS]

yeah, she scared me!!  πŸ€£
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Tell him to stop this dramebaazi πŸ˜›

he says he's gonna give you a chappath 🀣
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My pretty little tulip you are one of those wonderful people on this forum.I never knew anything about you but when I read your posts the inner goodness  your honesty and your concern not to hurt people was so vivid in each of your posts...You do have a heart of gold and you are so sincere and I don't see an iota of jealousy or ill will for anyone.It is very difficult to be like you and I salute your parents for raising a gem of a daughter like you.I wish I can send my daughter to you for trainingπŸ˜†
My prayers and good wishes are always with you and thanks for standing by me and supporting a lot of people when the MIDs were abusing...as you were not a bystander like many and that is where the character of a person is displayed.
My hats of to you for your courage and your kindness and god bless.I love you πŸ€—Meet you some day somewhere .😊
This is for you..and hope we grow to be better humans and talk more of spirituality.

Edited by amukta - 13 years ago
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
LMAO im your ex bahu who syill keeps visiting you 🀣
Thanks love ❀️
I better see u on the DID forum kaaaays?