Posted: 13 years ago
 It's been great coming here and getting to know most of you. πŸ˜ƒ This was actually not my first season posting here! I have actually tried posting during other seasons too, but usually someone from here would yell at me or say something rude, so I'd get upset and not come back! πŸ˜† This season it has happened too, but I've decided to handle things maturely and just not let people and their comments bother me. πŸ˜‰ Anyways, this topic is NOT my complaint box or anything like that. It's just is seriously a way for me to express how nice is was getting to know many of you. 

We did have our ups and downs with MID abuse, but Ramas and set_raj have done a fantastic job at keeping the forum clean and getting the MIDs banned. Of course we cannot fully ban them, but they try their best, and it really do appreciate their efforts! πŸ˜³ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Okay, so here's my list of people that I would like to give specific shout outs to:

Simi:You were the first person in this forum to add me to your friend list. πŸ˜ƒ Your ID might say "PagalLadki", but you are no pagal ladki! πŸ˜† Well yes, you are very starstruck, but it's okay! πŸ˜› I love hearing about all your celebrity crushes, and I hope you find someone like Ranjeet. πŸ˜³ You're a nice young girl who speaks her mind. Don't change either of those. πŸ˜Š Oh and it's been fun spamming topics with you! πŸ˜†

Sweetu: Oh what to say about you? 🀣 You're my bahu? Ex bahu? Kya? πŸ˜• πŸ€£ You have created the craziest and most AMAZING IF family EVER! 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ I'm proud to be your saasu? Ex saasu? IDK!! 🀣 You were the second person on this forum to add me to your friends list. 😲I love seeing your siggies, and I hope you keep it up! Good to keep your hobbies alive even while in school. πŸ˜Š Hope you find your Kamal at the right point in life. πŸ˜³

Rachna: You're the best beti in the world! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— Actually....you're my only beti ATM 🀣 Oh and you're the only beti in this world to be born before her mother! 🀣 Oh wait, but I'm actually 110 years old! 🀣 Oh and I know you don't like your Papa, but he'll always love you. πŸ˜³ As his beti! 🀣 πŸ˜› It was so awesome how we were scrapping everyday day for like three weeks straight! 🀣 We really got to know each other well. πŸ˜³ Hope you find your real life Mayuresh! β€οΈ

Amukta didi: I remember your first PM to me. πŸ˜³ It was very sweet, but I'm not worthy of such kind words! Seriously. πŸ˜ƒ You're a very kind and sensitive person, and I do enjoy the PMs you send me, and I hope you continue to keep in touch with me after the show too. πŸ˜ƒ I love how you have supported Abhilasha throughout this whole competition, and I think your sincere support and love for her has gotten her this far. I hope Abhilasha goes far in this industry and in life. πŸ˜³

Summer bhai: I have learn so much from you in the DM about spirituality and Truth. πŸ˜ƒ I'm still confused on many things, but you have helped me understand a lot! It has been interesting discussing things like this. I actually don't have anyone here who actually practices spirituality in the truest sense, and I'm glad I can come on IF and discuss things like this with you. You also have made some very funny posts in this forum and posted funny pictures too. πŸ˜† You always like to keep things light, simple, and peaceful, and I wish there were more people like you in this world! πŸ˜³

Anamika: It's been great reading your spoiler posts, and all of the interesting comments you make with your big blue letters. πŸ˜† Thanks for all the spoilers and information your PM me. πŸ˜³ I great appreciate your advice and care about me. πŸ˜ƒ 

Jaspal Uncle: You have also given me a lot love and good wishes, and I really appreciate the gift of kindness you have given me. πŸ˜ƒ I hope that I can spread this gift with others who I know and will meet. I also do remember how you gave me advice in PM a couple of months back. It's nice to know that even on an Internet forum there are good people watch out for people like me. πŸ˜³

Varsha di: Oh....we have Varsha-Varsha same name connection, don't we? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Do you love the rain? I do, but not when I have walk to class. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ˜† You're also very nice, and you have a very broad and open mind about things. This good. πŸ˜Š I enjoy reading your purple posts, and I hope to see you again in another forum too. πŸ˜ƒ

PimpJuice: Your diehard fanship of Bishakh is just so cute! πŸ˜³ Well, he did make it to the finals, and his singing is improving sooo much! πŸ‘ Also, he did get POTW/ POTD awards the most out of any contestant. πŸ˜ƒ Despite whatever people said about him, you always supported him, and this great! πŸ˜Š You didn't let anyone get you down or hinder your support. Let's wish Bishakh all the best for the future. πŸ˜ƒ

Ankit: Oh some of your posts drive me up the wall! ...AND you know it too! πŸ˜† It's okay though! πŸ˜‰ You like playing with fire and making fiery posts, and I know you enjoy it when people reply you back too. πŸ˜ƒ There's nothing wrong with it. It is very nice and sweet seeing your support during the MID abuses. πŸ˜Š Good luck to you for the future. πŸ˜ƒ

rajucole: You're another member who also enjoys writing fiery posts, and there's nothing wrong with it as long as people aren't getting hurt. πŸ˜ƒ It's fun reading your posts, and sometimes you get sooo excited in them too! πŸ˜† Good to see you still support Rini so much. πŸ˜³ Wish her all the best for the future. πŸ˜ƒ

musicmuse: Thanks for the lovely PM you sent me. πŸ˜³ I know we never talked much when you were active, but you PM made me realize the power of words. Just those few words you wrote me were very encouraging and meant a lot to me. πŸ˜ƒ I hope to see you on another forum soon. πŸ˜Š

ramas: Do you remember when you sent me that PM that was supposed to do to kamalsfan? 🀣 You gave me a heart attack!! 🀣 Oh well, good to know it was not for me. πŸ˜† I thought I was going to get banned from IF for nothing.  πŸ€£ You have done an excellent job with looking at your PMs, trashing the junk posts, and getting the MIDs banned! πŸ˜³ πŸ‘

set_raj: You make some very interesting topics, and you're very funny and witty too! πŸ˜ƒ You also have worked very hard to keep the forum clean and organized! πŸ‘

Indradhanush: You make some very good topics and very intellectual posts. You also have worked very hard on this forum, but where were you for so long? You disappeared for like months!! 

Okay, so these are the people who I can think of off the top of my head!!! I hope I did not forget anyone. πŸ€” If I did, it's nothing personal! πŸ˜³ Just let me know, and I'll add you here. πŸ˜ƒ

It's been great coming here and chatting with all of you, and thank you so much everyone for providing such a nice, warm atmosphere, despite the MID issues. πŸ˜Š I sincerely wish you all well and God bless each and every one of you! πŸ€— 

Take care and all the best for the future! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

tulipbaby53

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
Hey Tulip ji what is all this ? Kahan Jana hai?
A farewell speechπŸ˜†
but yes the party will be over soon and I am glad to meet your family. I have to be quick as this topic does not have a subject.
Maybe if we call it The Greatest Moments in Saregamapa History it might last slightly longer.

You are one of the most Honey like persons here and true and honest. Only your bahu is a bit wildπŸ˜†
Yes I hope you always keep your steadfastness. God Bless Forever.
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
Well, Summer-ji I was feeling since the season is ending the forum with be archived like what usually happens when shows end. I don't know if everyone who i met this season will come back and watch next season or even if there will be a next season. Plus, I am in sentimental mood, so I thought to write all this. πŸ˜† I'm not going anywhere, but next season is while away, so i don't really know! πŸ˜†Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Well, Summer-ji I was feeling since the season is ending the forum with be archived like what usually happens when shows end. I don't know if everyone who i met this season will come back and watch next season or even if there will be a next season. Plus, I am in sentimental mood, so I thought to write all this. πŸ˜† I'm not going anywhere, but next season is while away, so i don't really know! πŸ˜†

Yes the year too is ending and we do not know what is in store next year.
The kids will grow up and follow the footsteps of Paaji.
Originally posted by Summer3

Yes the year too is ending and we do not know what is in store next year.
The kids will grow up and follow the footsteps of Paaji.

oh you mean Simi and Sweetu?? πŸ˜†
Awwww Varsha how cute thanks πŸ€—
We gotta find some other topics to spam :D πŸ˜†
This season went by too quick! I can't believe that it's gonna end! I'm gonna miss everyone a LOT! we all better keep in touch =)
Glad you liked it! πŸ€—

We can spam Sweetu's CC! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£ 

Yes, everyone needs to remain in touch! πŸ˜ƒ
🀣

Yes! Sweetu's CC indeed.
Hopefully they won't close all topics so we can still spam on that Shekhar thread too :D
Yes good Bahen ji.
I heard Sweetu Bahu even jumps up n down in the dreams shouting Tunak Tunak.
Hope you can guide them before they follow the Ali Brudders and does like snakes.πŸ˜†
Simi Beti might get too sentimental after seeing Ranjeet at the finals. Rachna n Pimp will miss you too and start cryingπŸ˜”
But I guess this is all part of growing up.

πŸ˜’
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

🀣

Yes! Sweetu's CC indeed.
Hopefully they won't close all topics so we can still spam on that Shekhar thread too :D

oh what happened to that? 🀣