India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What Do You Think About Annie? (Page 6)

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I fast forward their scenes 99.9999% of the time as i watch the show on youtube...i think my actions say it all

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
ok so heres my take....i honestly dont mind the character of annie...but this so called actress has to go~!!!!! i dont even think shes as ugly as everyone is saying she just cant act!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT ALLLLL!!! in the other episode where maan blind folded her and she was walking towards the pool i was hoping she would fall in and new actress to play annie would come OUT!!! Ouch suchie yaar mujhe bhoti bhuri lagti hai....
as for arjun hes ok...even his negative character is good...i like his role,,,and at least he can act a little better...i like the annie and arjun love track...BUT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE for the love of the show get rid of nikuj or whatever her name is, if i hear her say bhaiii in that annoying whiny voice i'll break my computer
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

From the time this sister track started I stopped watching.... my first dislike is towards the random illogic track and then towards the actress!!! There is limit u can bend a fan , and this track was the last nail on the coffin!! I think Nikunj is improving and looks Ok too.....

When it comes to Arjun's track, at least that one is logical!!! But the actor who is playing is totally a turn off........he doesnt look good(the polite most i can say) and does not have acting ability to cover up either!!!
So the end result od AA track is that I completely stopped watching the show except for random Maaneet hot moments!!

Waiting for this track to get over so that I can again start watching the show regularly!!

Oh I so agree, this sister track is so illogical and however I try to placate myself I cannot get convinced by the birth of this new sister who apparently came in from outer space, she herself doesn't know she has another brother (Vicky) and is blissfully unaware of what happened to her family member, what utter Censored
arya444 Groupbie
arya444
arya444

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
heyyy Jake!! One of Ur Stalkers speaking ( not the ones who err... borrow r titles or ideas mind uWinkLOL.. as I hardly post here.. **Grin**Smile) And one of those who loves maneet, getting turned off by GC , liking DD more for her professionalism and dedication to her work.Big smile

And as for Annie and Arjun, I am totally irritated with their love track. One sec. she gives attitude and sec. making eyes at him? Is their any logic to this track?Stern Smile

If they show Arjun come into the family by using Annie..It's soo lame and predictable that  I am totally going to kill the creatives..Angry

and they better not reuse maneet scenes on them like they did in the elevator..grrrrrrrr

I would have preferred if Arjun had fallen for Geet and MSK dealth with him.. then I would not have to stand these two together in the same frameApprove..

I can tolerate them separately, but together, I can't stand themDisapprove

@drdee and @Rolzz

lol.. yeah, I agree with u on that. Totally ludicrous n laughable.Smile

Edited by arya444 - 24 December 2010 at 11:53pm

Go to top