Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Out of action - Bidaai (Page 3)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

agreed but before anyone misunderstand us (angini fans) thinking that we are saying actors to work with diff actors and we are also saying to bring back Angini (apu n parul), then lemme clear the air here......we want Angini back in B2 because their love-story was incomplete....Only Anmol confessed his love where Ragini just supported and respected his feelings for her ..... so, it would be appreciated if we Angini fans get to see a proper ending of their love-story.......

and i don't have any prob with bringing SanGad and KinRul, they are most welcome...... I will be fine without watching B2 if Angini is not there.... it is just my opinion as a Angini fan to see the proper ending of their love-story....that's all Smile
as much as I agree with this Rehana its  clear that they left a loose end on the last day showing the well confessed feelings of Anmol and not that whole hearted confession of Ragini and they truly need a story coz the 4 months post leap  was  dedicated to show the tension , and the worries of the family being faced and their workaround to  keep the family happy, but zilch on a personal front
So season two makes it more believable !! with Anmol ragini and their story ! as a start Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by Rehana86

agreed but before anyone misunderstand us (angini fans) thinking that we are saying actors to work with diff actors and we are also saying to bring back Angini (apu n parul), then lemme clear the air here......we want Angini back in B2 because their love-story was incomplete....Only Anmol confessed his love where Ragini just supported and respected his feelings for her ..... so, it would be appreciated if we Angini fans get to see a proper ending of their love-story.......

and i don't have any prob with bringing SanGad and KinRul, they are most welcome...... I will be fine without watching B2 if Angini is not there.... it is just my opinion as a Angini fan to see the proper ending of their love-story....that's all Smile
as much as I agree with this Rehana its  clear that they left a loose end on the last day showing the well confessed feelings of Anmol and not that whole hearted confession of Ragini and they truly need a story coz the 4 months post leap  was  dedicated to show the tension , and the worries of the family being faced and their workaround to  keep the family happy, but zilch on a personal front
So season two makes it more believable !! with Anmol ragini and their story ! as a start Smile

yes , we saw a very public whole hearted confession of Anmol after some time wastage on boring dances , Ragini's dream during one dance  was welcome and a window to her feelings  but poor Anmol never got  to hear ' kaab se tarso paas aa ke ,kaah do na tum aak baar,' - his quest to hear Ragini reciporate her feelings for him.Unhappy . Why show that happy version of Ishq ke ajab Imtehan then.Confused and Anmol longing to hear it one time from his wife.OuchConfused

Edited by rekha03 - 25 December 2010 at 11:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Go to top