Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Out of action - Bidaai (Page 2)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thanks for article and bidaai back in news...Smile

the end line..."Now, there is talk of it having a season 2"..

lets hope DKP are already working on a good script to bring back the awesome jodi angini and other casts for a season 2...

'.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorrekha02

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hats Off to Parul (& Angad of course!) the leads who decided to stand by their show n stuck by it Post Leap as well...Really Hope Season 2 of Bidaai comes around soon! The 9pm slot isn't the same anymore...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandraanizorrekha02sami01Winchesterbros

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
seriously 9pm slot is totally lost to star..they really made a very stupid decision in name of ending serial at high point..what joke and it turned on to them seriously

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
guys bidaai will be back with sangad and kinrul. i know you guys are angry. even i am angry at kinshuk because it was his own decision but sara did nothing she have to leave because sadhana have to die and thats the truth dont blame her and also the truth is bidaai is famous because of them and rajan sir knows that well. and appruva and sulangna cant do bidaai because appruva is doing a show with his wife and sulangna is doing her studies. bidaai rocks with sangad and kinrul
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

guys bidaai will be back with sangad and kinrul. i know you guys are angry. even i am angry at kinshuk because it was his own decision but sara did nothing she have to leave because sadhana have to die and thats the truth dont blame her and also the truth is bidaai is famous because of them and rajan sir knows that well. and appruva and sulangna cant do bidaai because appruva is doing a show with his wife and sulangna is doing her studies. bidaai rocks with sangad and kinrul
who told u we r angry did u see any foul language or curses floating around here no na....so we r not angry ,if u guys so called true fans of bidaai are angry that doesnt mean we fake fans are also angry,yes we r disapointed a bit but noway angry...bidaai 2 wil come back with foursome as claimed by u is fine..but please leave apu alone,he doesnt need well wishers like u,,if he wanted to do show with his wife other heroine...its his choice
but funy thing is how wil sara and kiny balance 2 serials Wacko..lets wait when it comes

lisasandrasaveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

i feel it is imp for actors to work with diff actors to explore their talents like mr mahajan is doing so lovingly with nivi and now sara is doing same..somehow no one seem to like idea of parul and angad to work with anyone else..why double standard ..i dont understand...
all i like from above news is that there is chance of season 2 hopefuly with cast that just was there on last episode as they r not engaged in other serials while both mr mahajan and Ms khan r busy playing other charactersThumbs Up
The industry works that way now a days..
Every actor/actress should get a chance to work and grow their chemistry with others

Apurva and parul did that and they showed /proved to excellence

I would be glad if Directiors Kut team truly consider their story move ahead and give the viewers season two with a beautiful blend of characters like Anmol Ragini and some awesome creativity

anizorrekha02saveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

agreed but before anyone misunderstand us (angini fans) thinking that we are saying actors to work with diff actors and we are also saying to bring back Angini (apu n parul), then lemme clear the air here......we want Angini back in B2 because their love-story was incomplete....Only Anmol confessed his love where Ragini just supported and respected his feelings for her ..... so, it would be appreciated if we Angini fans get to see a proper ending of their love-story.......

and i don't have any prob with bringing SanGad and KinRul, they are most welcome...... I will be fine without watching B2 if Angini is not there.... it is just my opinion as a Angini fan to see the proper ending of their love-story....that's all Smile

Edited by Rehana86 - 25 December 2010 at 10:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I would be glad if Directiors Kut team truly consider their story move ahead and give the viewers season two with a beautiful blend of characters like Anmol Ragini and some awesome creativity
agreed but before anyone misunderstand us (angini fans) thinking that we are saying actors to work with diff actors and we are also saying to bring back Angini (apu n parul), then lemme clear the air here......we want Angini back in B2 because their love-story was incomplete....Only Anmol confessed his love where Ragini just supported and respected his feelings for her ..... so, it would be appreciated if we Angini fans get to see a proper ending of their love-story.......

and i don't have any prob with bringing SanGad and KinRul, they are most welcome...... I will be fine without watching B2 if Angini is not there.... it is just my opinion as a Angini fan to see the proper ending of their love-story....that's all Smile

Rehana, all AnGini fans want the same a completion to Anmol's six year old love story though we got to see only four and half months of it. If they had extended bidaai and finished Anmol-Ragini track, I would not be complaining so much.
Broken Heart

Go to top