Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena giving bad name 2 Pak actors! (Page 3)

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssshhh

Many not knowing abt Pakistani female actors nd just hving Veena as d barometer 2 gauge dem will surely hv poor opinion abt dem.

But 1 of my all tym fav actors is Marina Khan... she is d best. Many may not hv heard of her, but she potrayed sum very strong characters in Pakistani dramas in d late 80s early 90s. She alos had done an Indian serial 4 star plus.

Other amazing actresses r Badar Khalil nd forgot her name but sum Sheikh who acted in Tanhaaiyaan.

which star plus serial?

BB-FAN Senior Member

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssshhh

[QUOTE=wicked gal]

i don't understand one thing why do pak actresses behave like this in india????I am indian and i got one month free trial of pak channels on dish network with our hindi channels and all the ladies there wear fully covered salwar kurta upto their neck,but as soon they come here they drop clothes...meera,veena,mona lisa( who worked with himesh in kajra re) and then there was a sara khan who did this disgusting bedroom and kissing scenes with rajesh khanna(!!!) recently.why???????Confused

and as soon veena will get out,she will conviniently blame the channel that it protrayed her in bad light and blah blah and everyone will soon forgive her in pak.No offence to anyoneSmilethough i must add there are some truly stunning women thereEmbarrassedi especially like shahista wahidi.
I am gonna say some horrible things, but they are true. The answer to your question is because actresses like Veena Malik, Meera and Mona Lisa etc in Pakistan are equivalent to Rakhi Sawant, Kashmira Shah etc in India. Complete DRAMA QUEENS! And ready to do ANYTHING for attention and publicity. In Pakistan, Veena's films are watched by taxi drivers, truck drivers, watchmen etc, who watch them because they find these women "hot", and they don't wear any clothes in those B/C grade films either.

I am Pakistani, and what annoys me is that people think that Veena Malik is what Pakistani entertainment is all about. Well, It's not. Veena, Meera and Mona Lisa are the despo's in Pakistan media AND would kill to do a bollywood film. Why do you think she behaved in such a vulgar why in the house? They have this cheap thinking that by revealing and being seductive, loads of film makers will take them on. You can just tell by her her ideas and thoughts on women that she isn't that educated or open minded about life. She is just open minded when it comes to being shameless.

I hope people don't think all Pakistani actresses are like this and infact that all Pakistani girls are like this either.

Go to top