Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: wicked gal

i don't understand one thing why do pak actresses behave like this in india????I am indian and i got one month free trial of pak channels on dish network with our hindi channels and all the ladies there wear fully covered salwar kurta upto their neck,but as soon they come here they drop clothes...meera,veena,mona lisa( who worked with himesh in kajra re) and then there was a sara khan who did this disgusting bedroom and kissing scenes with rajesh khanna(!!!) recently.why???????😕

and as soon veena will get out,she will conviniently blame the channel that it protrayed her in bad light and blah blah and everyone will soon forgive her in pak.No offence to anyone😊though i must add there are some truly stunning women there😳i especially like shahista wahidi.

i am from pakistan....and i was surprised when i attended a high society party in karachi......there was booze.....scantily clad girls.....dancing with boys....i was truly surprised that this happens in pakistan.....so what u see veena doing and wearing......is something that happpens behind closed doors....but u will not see it in dramas or on tv.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

i am from pakistan....and i was surprised when i attended a high society party in karachi......there was booze.....scantily clad girls.....dancing with boys....i was truly surprised that this happens in pakistan.....so what u see veena doing and wearing......is something that happpens behind closed doors....but u will not see it in dramas or on tv.

sara khan did the scenes in a third class movie called Wafaa,google it.That too full on smooching with rajesh khanna and she claimed he treated her as a daughter.yuck!!!!!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well every pakistani actress had menaged their good ways to present positivly pakisna

but then Meera came into india and spoiled her image and the name of pakistan more then Veena!!

there was a gap where the ppl were forgetting all this

Meera was the first cheapest actress who took hot scene with ashmit patel and then with lucky ali

i wont count Veena at the first number...

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dv_freak

well every pakistani actress had menaged their good ways to present positivly pakisna

but then Meera came into india and spoiled her image and the name of pakistan more then Veena!!

there was a gap where the ppl were forgetting all this

Meera was the first cheapest actress who took hot scene with ashmit patel and then with lucky ali

i wont count Veena at the first number...

Actually I hv been 4 many years quite cut off frm TV nd Bollywood nd haven't heard of Meera. In fact I heard of Asmit in BB4 only! So maybe i'm wrong, but d female leads of d Pak dramas of d 80s nd 90s were soooo gud nd we (ie ppl in India) really luved dem.

Trivia: Hrithik Roshan 2 once said in an interview dat Marina Khan was his fav or sumthing in those lines.
pakistan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssshhh

Many not knowing abt Pakistani female actors nd just hving Veena as d barometer 2 gauge dem will surely hv poor opinion abt dem.

But 1 of my all tym fav actors is Marina Khan... she is d best. Many may not hv heard of her, but she potrayed sum very strong characters in Pakistani dramas in d late 80s early 90s. She alos had done an Indian serial 4 star plus.

Other amazing actresses r Badar Khalil nd forgot her name but sum Sheikh who acted in Tanhaaiyaan.

My favorite actors are Marina Khan, Bushra Insari and
 Faisal Qureshi. Veena is Bull S***

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
How can one actor give the whole fraternity a bad name?

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Many not knowing abt Pakistani female actors nd just hving Veena as d barometer 2 gauge dem will surely hv poor opinion abt dem.

But 1 of my all tym fav actors is Marina Khan... she is d best. Many may not hv heard of her, but she potrayed sum very strong characters in Pakistani dramas in d late 80s early 90s. She alos had done an Indian serial 4 star plus.

Other amazing actresses r Badar Khalil nd forgot her name but sum Sheikh who acted in Tanhaaiyaan.

which star plus serial?
you guys are forgetting ZEBA BAKHTIAR, she surely gave a respectable name to the Pakistani actresses...she is one of the prettiest actresses of Pakistan.

Zeba worked in a Hindi film HENNA in 1991, opposite Rishi Kapoor, she played the title role of Henna and acted very well....on top of that she was FULLY clothed from head to toe throughout the whole movie

Zeba did other Indian film too after Heena like Muhabbat ki arzooo (1993-rishi kapoor), Muqadma (1994- vinod khanna), Jai Vikranata (1994-Sunjay Dutt) and Stunt Man (1995-Jackie Shroff)

In all of her Indian films, she played central leading roles and never did even a single slightly vulgar scene...Zeba should be duly appreciated
Edited by BB-FAN - 13 years ago
ARMaanEet thumbnail

I am gonna say some horrible things, but they are true. The answer to your question is because actresses like Veena Malik, Meera and Mona Lisa etc in Pakistan are equivalent to Rakhi Sawant, Kashmira Shah etc in India. Complete DRAMA QUEENS! And ready to do ANYTHING for attention and publicity. In Pakistan, Veena's films are watched by taxi drivers, truck drivers, watchmen etc, who watch them because they find these women "hot", and they don't wear any clothes in those B/C grade films either.

I am Pakistani, and what annoys me is that people think that Veena Malik is what Pakistani entertainment is all about. Well, It's not. Veena, Meera and Mona Lisa are the despo's in Pakistan media AND would kill to do a bollywood film. Why do you think she behaved in such a vulgar why in the house? They have this cheap thinking that by revealing and being seductive, loads of film makers will take them on. You can just tell by her her ideas and thoughts on women that she isn't that educated or open minded about life. She is just open minded when it comes to being shameless.

I hope people don't think all Pakistani actresses are like this and infact that all Pakistani girls are like this either.