Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: princess1_43

πŸ‘ awesome start neha... 😳 😳 😳 wasia the reason behind kripa hating angad πŸ˜• iam still confused... but it was really cute and funny... the rj part was really cute 😳 😳 😳

gr8 start 😳 😳

u will know soon why they hate each other!!!!!

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjknrokz

aaahhh LOVED it. Neha ur stories get better day by day. You are wicked writer, just simply love this. Continue ASAP πŸ˜ƒ.

R.J. πŸ˜‰
(My initials πŸ˜›)

lol! RJ! Thanks... i loved the word "wicked"

taniya_22 thumbnail
I loved it...it was so good...i think it's gonna be a gr8 story...plz cont. soon...
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kool_gal

ahhhhh the twist= ANGAD AND KRIPA KA RISHTA ON THE GRADUTION EVE πŸ˜‰

BY THE WAY.. OUCHHH MAN !! the are SO MEANNN to each otherrrrrr.. jaldi tell us whats the reason behind this hate and it BETTA BE GOOD!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

well, i know it will be..... but ya BETTA NOT BE SHTOOPID πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and even if it is... they are gonna get married so who carezzz πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

and prithviiiiiii.. jeezzzzzz CAN U LIKE WRITE A FAN FIC WITHOUTTTTTTTTT PRITHVI IN IT???? LIKE A PRITHVI-LESS ONE πŸ˜†

GRRRRRRR.... ismein bhi prithvi.. now he'll grrrrr TORTUREEE us as a -ve characterrrr 😳

continu esoooooooon

Awwwwwwww, don't day that.  Poor prithvi, he'll be good in this fan-fic.  And i think that my fan fic would be a flop w/o him.  Why?  Ek Rishta was the only fan fic w/o him i think and it did sooo bad, i mean he was there for maybe 3 scene and that all.  And fan fic got th worst respond.

Anyways, trust me he will be good for both of them!

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evee

awesome!!! loved it!! u are very fond of this name "neha" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i wonder why πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

jk... cont soon!!

u know i have no shame agreeing that NEHA is the best name in this world! I love my name and no one can have a better name than me.  See i wouldn't change my name if god told me you would get a billion dollars, or a chance to meet IQ.  I just wouldn't i love my name for somereason.  Its just soooooooooooooooooooooo perfect! πŸ˜ƒ

Lol, do i sound concited?

zarna thumbnail
hey neha lovely first part contineu soon with the next part
this fanfic sounds really interesting so contineu soon 😊
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1_43

<span>kritu y do u want to kill me </span>

OMGGGGG SAMIA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! lolollll not u ji samia KAPOOR.. sister of kripa kapoor... oye kapoor hi na????? πŸ˜†
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kool_gal

OMGGGGG SAMIA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! lolollll not u ji samia KAPOOR.. sister of kripa kapoor... oye kapoor hi na????? πŸ˜†

abhi tak tho hai! πŸ˜‰

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha9

abhi tak tho hai! πŸ˜‰

neha kay iraday sahi nhi lag rahay πŸ˜†

~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha9

Awwwwwwww, don't day that. Poor prithvi, he'll be good in this fan-fic. And i think that my fan fic would be a flop w/o him. Why? Ek Rishta was the only fan fic w/o him i think and it did sooo bad, i mean he was there for maybe 3 scene and that all. And fan fic got th worst respond.

Anyways, trust me he will be good for both of them!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! pehle to ek rishta didnt do bad!!! lol ok i wasnt really a member.. me read that as a guest but OK it still didt do bad!!!! lol its called" the story not working out" and HE BETTER BE~!!!!!!!!!!! ILL KUCHAL U IF HE DOESNT.. ts ur responsibiliti now πŸ˜†