India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Love the girl!

Mulan08 Senior Member
Mulan08
Mulan08

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I know lots of people here like Arpita and of course she is the leading lady and all that but I have started liking Arpita's brother's wife. She is so different and exactly what her husband and father in law need. I can't believe she referred to the younger brother as a Chirkut!! LOL

Plus, she is nice to her mother in law so I liked that touch as well. Let us hope that they do not turn her in to a vamp. She is like a real girl and wants normal creature comforts like any of us, so even though she is not all sacrificing and timid, she is still wonderful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
hello welcom to the forum

true  she is a sort of relief here in the show and plus perfect for rai family guys

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
 yes,hinduengg, ( sorry don't know your name)
She is more practical and realistic character. I loved the way she is treating Rai men. Hope she treats mama rai as well as Avita well and remains positive.
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Hii Big smile

very well said dear. Its going to be fun to see those 3 idiots (Rai men) dancing to her tunes. I too like her character a lot. She's gonna teach them a good lesson for sure. And hopefully happy times for Mama Rai. This woman has seen n gone thru a lot all these days. Finally there is someone to her rescue.
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

Iam new to this forum, i really like the way simple speak.ClapClapClap....she'll definitely be misserable for the men in the rai familyCry...finally arpi's mom will get some relief...LOL ....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index