Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

What Happened Guyz (Page 2)

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Originally posted by Sandhya.21

Hey Lucky..Its not that If he get 1 lac then SaaVan will united...Its not like that I think....In the meantime getting 1 lac there many more things happen which may lead to Saanchi to not to stay with Shravan for his Stupid and immature and jhoot Antics...

Forgetting one thing Mandira is still there to create new problem For shravan...Which Will make Again to suffer Shravan in the Relationship with Saanchi...What do you Say?
so how long do you want them to wait before they unite and made love........

I mean CVs Will not unite them..If they Both r unite and Happy with Each other and the Jaiswal Family also happy for SaaVan...then How Come Show Runs for Year ...and What will be there to watch in show ?  Cvs will continue it...Then as sunaina said will loose the viewers and then CVs redemption process will begin and then they unite them...LOL

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i am toh just excited about the episode today

Go to top