Sabki Ladli Bebo

mangalsutar blooper!

virmaan-virika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys! i dont know if you guys noticed but check these pictures out!

bebo's mangalsutar is supposed to be small like in th first picture. it has ALWAYS been small. in the second pic, its long, i think she "accidently" wore Sardarni Ji's mangalsutra. πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow what a great observation
thanks pointing this out, never notice this beforeπŸ˜†
bebo's mangalsutra have always been small, i love that big one
big mangalsutra looks more good. i would like to see her in big mangalsutra
Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
hey in this promo vid she is also wearing the big and the same dress
i guess they shot the promo after the scene was shot

click on the image for large
Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bebo with the longer mangalsutar is more beautiful.......
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh I too noticed this thing but I thought may be Arjun gave this long magasuttar to Bebo.. πŸ˜†
Bcoz despite Amrit's death, Bebo has been wearing that small magalsuttar and Arjun never had a problem with it.

Waisey contrary to everyone's opinions I like Bebo in the small mangalsuttar, its more like her and it is more like AmBo... πŸ˜‰
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Oh I too noticed this thing but I thought may be Arjun gave this long magasuttar to Bebo.. πŸ˜†

Bcoz despite Amrit's death, Bebo has been wearing that small magalsuttar and Arjun never had a problem with it.

Waisey contrary to everyone's opinions I like Bebo in the small mangalsuttar, its more like her and it is more like AmBo... πŸ˜‰

what do u mean by its more like her and more like AmBoπŸ˜‰
u seems totally crazy for AmBo, and everything related to themπŸ˜‰
well personally i love mangalsutra and woh bhi bara wala, specially big mangalsutra looks really nice with sari. haan salwar-kameez pe chota bara sab chalta hai.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhuti

what do u mean by its more like her and more like AmBoπŸ˜‰
u seems totally crazy for AmBo, and everything related to themπŸ˜‰
well personally i love mangalsutra and woh bhi bara wala, specially big mangalsutra looks really nice with sari. haan salwar-kameez pe chota bara sab chalta hai.

Yar Bebo is sooo tiny tot , so the smaller mangal suttar looks better and maybe I'm soo used to seeing it on Bebo k wohi acha lagta hai and then Bebo always wears kameez pyjama so the smaller goes well.
And undoubtedly I am crazy about Ambo, just love them...πŸ˜ƒ
Thts why Im Ambofan, but separately they dont mean as much to me as they mean together...
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whether the mangalsutar is big or small Bebo is always the prettiest bride...........
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Yar Bebo is sooo tiny tot , so the smaller mangal suttar looks better and maybe I'm soo used to seeing it on Bebo k wohi acha lagta hai and then Bebo always wears kameez pyjama so the smaller goes well.
And undoubtedly I am crazy about Ambo, just love them...πŸ˜ƒ
Thts why Im Ambofan, but separately they dont mean as much to me as they mean together...

yeah ur right we have always seen bebo wearing small mangalsutra iseliye she looks cute with that one, but i am sure if she starts wearing sari with big mangalsutra, ufffff she will sooo gorgeous. haiiiiiii i wish CV's could change bebo dress and give her some sari's to wear. πŸ˜
but separately they dont mean as much to me as they mean together... soooooooo true
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice observation.Bebo looks better in long mangalsutar.I wold love 2 see her full makeover after the maha episode like she changed her mangalsutar.