Pratigya
Pratigya

hats off to arhaan (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

[QUOTE=telstra]thanks everyone for agreeing with me no doubt arhaan is an actoer par excellenceClap but krishnas behaviour was not acceptable yesterday i was too shocked and i was laughing when i saw him coming back home as nothing happened i want prats to tell him today that she will leave him if hge does not work and earn monry he must be needing a zoor kla jhatka for sure[/QUOTEhum haina..............LOLLOL hez soo stubborn......he iriitated me............ek kantaap laggaye denge behoode ko..............LOLLOL    how can he say that he'll not ern 4 nybody..............
and in the end the way he said u why u want me to be away from my family heightsOuch i just hope today he will come back to his sensesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i an sure yaar arhaan must b surprised himself when he read the scripts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

[QUOTE=telstra]thanks everyone for agreeing with me no doubt arhaan is an actoer par excellenceClap but krishnas behaviour was not acceptable yesterday i was too shocked and i was laughing when i saw him coming back home as nothing happened i want prats to tell him today that she will leave him if hge does not work and earn monry he must be needing a zoor kla jhatka for sure[/QUOTEhum haina..............LOLLOL hez soo stubborn......he iriitated me............ek kantaap laggaye denge behoode ko..............LOLLOL    how can he say that he'll not ern 4 nybody..............
and in the end the way he said u why u want me to be away from my family heightsOuch i just hope today he will come back to his sensesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i an sure yaar arhaan must b surprised himself when he read the scripts
but he didn't mean that.....................Smile arhaan don't get surprise by d scripts.........he said in many interviews that krishna is not a normal kind of charatce ru see on screen hez 4m vry real life........................kuch zyada hi real character hai..............LOLLOL
Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
agree with u
lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
i was laughing yesterday thinking that "yeh tho abhi bhi nahi sudhara hai"...and prats expressions were also watchful when he asked about the clothes....beta ho tho aisa,...subah kand racha diya aur rath ko....sudharna mushkil hai ..but sudhrega tho zaroor....
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
DATSSS d beshhtt thinngg in ma hawttiieeee ma cutiepieee
da he neva keeps nethin for ne1 in his heart expect lub 4 prats;)
HES LYK ME even i dun keep nethin bad in ma heart 4 ne1 dil mai arrryy k ilawa aur jagha heii nai naaa;):p

Go to top