hats off to arhaan

Posted: 13 years ago
hello friends,
        i must say todays epi was a complete surpraise for me after yesyterdays fiasco i was not expecting that krishna will melt like an ice today when he entered the house it seems that nothing happened it was so natural acting by arhaan that he deserves πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ for sure.the way arhaan is portraying multiple shades of krishnas personality are just amazing out of this world no wonder this guy has made soo many fans πŸ˜ƒand forsure people are jealous from him because of this. here i wish him all the very best of luck  for his future .πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo true......................................πŸ‘ ⭐️

he has landed himself with a never before seen character and  the justice he has done in portrayal of this wonderful character is simply outstanding......................⭐️

superb , ARHAAN............................πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ u r a gem ⭐️
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
agree..........he is doin a spelendid job in potraying krishan's character............πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but yesterday i didn't concentrate on his performance but was iriitated with krishna's behaviour...............TRUE STUBBORN...................πŸ˜† look at his guts 2 say that i'll not work  nybody.................
i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....AB is the best best bestttttttttt....He portrays Multiple Faces of krishna which only fewer of few artists can do.....hatts off my jaan....keep on entertaining us like disssssssss....mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah my hawtieeeeeeee!

But cuming back to krishna...em not happy wid krishna's change...how can he change like dis...like it was nt even 1 day n he changed like nothing like dat has ever happened in his whole  life....CV's shsudnt show dis...mayb dey r trying to show dat how cold-hearted is krishna n dey might show pratz making Krishna a bolder person!!!em juz waitin for doz kriya scenes....!!

i really didnt like how the CV's sopilt the b'day of pratz.....krish shud have done sum romance n shud have gone to the almirah for taking his clothes!!

Nechu
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

agree..........he is doin a spelendid job in potraying krishan's character............πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but yesterday i didn't concentrate on his performance but was iriitated with krishna's behaviour...............TRUE STUBBORN...................πŸ˜† look at his guts 2 say that i'll not work  nybody.................

@bold purple....i agree prats....even i was irritated by KRISHNA's behaviour!!!he shudnt have changed so soon!😭😑
But cuming back to krishna...em not happy wid krishna's change...how can he change like dis...like it was nt even 1 day n he changed like nothing like dat has ever happened in his whole  life....CV's shsudnt show dis...mayb dey r trying to show dat how cold-hearted is krishna n dey might show pratz making Krishna a bolder person!!!em juz waitin for doz kriya scenes....!!

i really didnt like how the CV's sopilt the b'day of pratz.....krish shud have done sum romance n shud have gone to the almirah for taking his clothes!!Roka i agree the CV's ruined Pratigya's birthday. they should have shown some more. it was not even for 1 episode and the whole drama. they made pratigya cry. at the end of the day she had a bitter shock too that too from her own husband and she heard everything for him from his family on her birthday really ifelt very bad for her. even on her birthday she didn;t have a peace of mind. on top of that krishna is acting like nothing happened after creating the whole drama and he doesn;t want to work. OMG now i wonder how will pratigya make him work. it is hard time forher.
thanks everyone for agreeing with me no doubt arhaan is an actoer par excellenceπŸ‘ but krishnas behaviour was not acceptable yesterday i was too shocked and i was laughing when i saw him coming back home as nothing happened i want prats to tell him today that she will leave him if hge does not work and earn monry he must be needing a zoor kla jhatka for sure
[QUOTE=telstra]thanks everyone for agreeing with me no doubt arhaan is an actoer par excellenceπŸ‘ but krishnas behaviour was not acceptable yesterday i was too shocked and i was laughing when i saw him coming back home as nothing happened i want prats to tell him today that she will leave him if hge does not work and earn monry he must be needing a zoor kla jhatka for sure[/QUOTEhum haina..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hez soo stubborn......he iriitated me............ek kantaap laggaye denge behoode ko..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†    how can he say that he'll not ern 4 nybody..............
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

and in the end the way he said u why u want me to be away from my family heights i just hope today he will come back to his sensesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i an sure yaar arhaan must b surprised himself when he read the scripts
Originally posted by telstra

but he didn't mean that.....................😊 arhaan don't get surprise by d scripts.........he said in many interviews that krishna is not a normal kind of charatce ru see on screen hez 4m vry real life........................kuch zyada hi real character hai..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†