Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Love= Friendship set on fire...True for AbhIya?

Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

I don't know whether I'm late or what not, but have you noticed that in most couples (Star One), most of the couples used to be friends first, and then came the love? I mean ArmiRidz used to be friends and then love came ... so did MayUr, SaJan (especially), MaanEet, ArSh, etc.

Well..my question is that don't you feel that this is something that's not yet there in Abhiya's relationship? I mean there's understanding, protection, support, standing by each other ... but no friendship. I mean there are moments where Abhay was protecting Piya and where they stood by each other ...  and now Piya has fallen in love with Abhay .. but they never had that bond of friendship ... and truthfully I actually kinda like that.
This is another way they're different from other couples and what makes them a sizzling hot couple! Love you Abhiya!

p.s. I love you Abhay Heart

Thumari,
Mahi Wink

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
completely agree..i was thinkin the same thing few days ago..i kinda like tht too..it's passionate love...
kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
yeah i know.. thts what i like abt abhiya the MOST

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index