update 23rd dec 2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for the update👏.a big🤗fr u.u really express ur self very well i wonder hw u do it .but believe me u r2222222222 gud at xpressng u r slf.i can just imagine everythng u xpress😳👍🏼.

hpe RaSia daughter s get to knw abt each oder soooooon .i wnder W*H whom SIAs diary is with.cnt stp watchng this .vkg is soooooooooooo bad she blames dia for his parents death😡.she was the one responsible fr their death😭😡
Originally posted by sumali

@Shreya! But weren't all of ammaji's sons supposed to be dead, according to the SBS reports? Howcome , all are alive except raghav and sia? Maybe, they are all fine with the leap and with the older roles?

You have hit the bull's eye with this one.

Seems to be the case definitely.
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
thanks for the update Shreya,
this afternoon my dad was watching laado on sky when i walked in with the shopping,he asked me what has happaned to laado and were are Raghav,Sia and have they put new characters in, it does not seem the same.i told him that the two new chatacters are Raghav,Sia's daugthers and the cvs have killed rasia and took 18 year leap, my dad just look at the tv and said what a mess the cvs had make out of a good searil and killing Raghav,Sia is one of the big mitake's cvs have made.my dad really liked what Sia was doing for the female's and how Raghav supported her every step of the way  and guys my dad is in his 60s if he is missing rasia what can i say about all us rasia fans.i am takeing time reading the update instead of watching laado it is not the same any more without rasia it would not make any sense at all i really miss rasia alot.

sanaa/uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago