Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged

love ur SS

pls PM me whenever u update

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Part 3

I'm going to refer to Geet as Priya until she becomes Geet' i.e gets her memory back

Priya was sitting in her cabin, working on one of the files. When she received a phonecall.

'Hi Sameera Di'

'Hi Priya, how is work?'

'Work is fine. I got the job. The owner seems to be kind of quiet though'

'hmm, good good I'm coming I'm on my way to meet you we can go out for lunch'

'okay'

Priya stood up and thought to tell her boss that she was going out for lunch. She knocked on the door.

'Come in'

'Sir, I'm going out for lunch with my friend, so I might be a little late returning depending on where we go, but ive finished all the work you gave me this morning'

'Miss Priya Malhotra, this office does not work on your rules it works on mine. I want you back here on time understood.'

'But Sir, What if I do get late unintentionally,'

'Listen Miss Priya, we have a meeting later on this afternoon. I want you to be there. If your not there then the consequences will be very harsh understood'

'Basically your going to fire me if I'm late'

'NO, but do you like the sound of OVERTIME'

'what are you joking, Im not staying till past 7'

'Well if your late then you will have to'

'urgggggg I hate you'

'Good now go and use your hate in your work'

Priya walked out quickly. Maan smiled. I see a little bit of Geet coming back in you Priya.

Flashback

'Sir' Geet peeped in through the door. Maan was sitting on his desk quiet and frowning. Geet knew he was angry because she was late and had the file with her that he needed for the morning meeting.

'GEET'

'yes Sir, Sorry sir, I mean that I'm sorry sir I'm late'

'GEET HANDA, do you know that because of you I missed a meeting'

'I'm sorry sir the thing is that'.'

'I don't want to hear any excuses'

'BUT Sir'

'Overtime tonight till midnight'

'what, but then''

'Its done and final'

'Sir, why do you have to be such a Mr Sadoo and Mr Akroo'

'WHAT'

'yeah Sir, I was late but you don't have to make me do overtime, atleast listen to my reason'

'Geet leave now'

Geet turned to leave when she felt dizzy and light headed. She fainted and was about to hit the floor when Maan grabbed her and put her on the couch. After a hour she awoke.

'Geet are you alright?'

'huh what happened'

'you fainted'

Geet was quiet.

'Geet'

'Sir, I had a little accident last night, I feel down the stairs at home. I'm fine now. But the medicine the doctor gave me last night made me drowsy. So I overslept today. And when I saw the time when I woke up, I rushed here without having any breakfast, I even crashed my dhanno'

'Dhanno'

'my scootey, its so badly damaged that its not even repairable. Oh well. Atleast there's taxi's and I save money on petrol and time. And Dhanno was going to die one day anyway.'

'Geet, your positive attitude to anything. It undermines me. Amazes me'

'Why thank you sir, Sir do I still have to do overtime today'

'hmmm. YES, just because I'm nice to you doesn't mean I'm playing fair with you and all my other employees'

Geet stood up and walked out not before mumbling all her curses at Maan, which he heard dusht danav zaalim singh khurana akroo sadoo,

Present

Priya walked to the ground floor and met up with Sameera and hugged her. Sameera smiled. Adi walked out that moment and was shocked out of his wits. He saw Sameera and Priya together. He knew this was fishy. He knew all about Sameera and about her past with Maan. His suspicion became affirmed. Priya is Geet and Sameera has played a game with all of them. Priya returned to the office early and well before the meeting so she didn't have to do any overtime.

Following day, Priya was walking towards the lift when she felt light headed and fainted in front of Adi. Adi and Pinky were shocked. They were talking about her and Sameera when Priya fainted. They took her to the hospital without telling Maan. The doctor called them in.

'Yes Doctor how is she'

'Well she is fine now. Just a bit exhausted'

'but what happened'

'Do you know if she is taking any medication or anything'

'No doctor'

'Well how do you know her'

'she is a employee at the office'

'wait' Pinky said. 'I have her bag'

Adi ruffled through her bag and took out a pill packet'

'doctor this'

'let me see and test it, you can see the patient now'

Adi walked into Priya's room.

'Priya are you okay now'

'yeah what happened'

'you fainted'

'huh oh shit I think I forgot to have my medicine'

'what is that medicine for'

'oh my nana told me I have calcium deficiency so it's a substitute and I have to take it every day'

'Okay'

The doctor came in.

'Priya, did you have an accident a few years before'

'why doctor'

'because, after taking some xrays, it seems like you had your bones broken and mended and your head has a little injury'

'Doctor, I don't remember. All I know is that, My name is Priya Malhotra and I have been living with Nana for the past 3 years and she told me that she has been taking care of me my whole life'

'meaning'

'that maybe I did have an accident which I have lost my memory, but nana showed me pictures of me and her as children up to today which showed me that she was my own'

'okay Priya thank you I will be back with your blood reports later'

'Thank you doctor' Then she turns to Adi. 'Adi did u tell Maan about me being here'

'No, I told him I took you with me to a business meeting and Pinky gone to explain'

'Thank you Adi'

Adi walked out and sat in the doctors cabin.

'Mr Adi, your suspicion was right. After checking her and Mrs Geet Maan Khurana blood, both are identical. They are the same people. Priya Malhotra is Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana'

'WHAT omg Doctor I'm so happy'

'But'

'but what doctor'

'The accident happened three years ago. She had lost her memory. Which should never have happened'

'what do you mean doctor'

'This pill, is used for the brain to forget certain things. It must have been given to Geet in her unconciouess state after the accident to remove her memory and being given to Geet now so she doesn't remember has past when she comes infront of Maan'

'So what your saying Doctor is that Priya is Geet and there is someone who doesn't want Geet to return to us and is playing a massive game with all of us'

'Yes'

'Doctor thank you so much. But what do I do now'

'I will inform Geet that the pills are not needed. But Adi, she might have pills in her home. So I need you to go to her home and exchange it with these ones incase her Nana who seems to be the culprit mixes it with her food or something'

'Yes Doctor and Thank you'

'ADI you idiot have you forgotten I am Geet's friend too. Pari, if it wasn't for her, me and Yash would never have got together'

'Thank You Doctor Pari' Adi smiled.

'So Mission Geet begins' Adi and Pari shaked hands.

That evening Adi managed to change the pills at her home. He told Pinky the truth.

PRECAP: Adi Pinky and Pari tell Maan the truth. Who is ecstatic and happy. Geet gets engaged. And Geet meets Diya and feels a connection.

Edited by sweetysumaiya - 26 December 2010 at 7:47pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelipsruthigaberinlwgeetSShah786NatashaPeraisha_1998payal956asmi123hansasmabhakbhartifanMSgayatrishruthiruchschiki143sarosanam1234usahibasharmamysticangelHADmishti-eiya-charlie1950teri_susanshivangi783cyum321Nav2010untamedtigress$ara_$hachiputhShimmerr-SmexySmile-kshubhangijssoodAshleyAngelenamaaneetmaahi-Veritaserum-vrsharmakomlikapunjabi.princesanjucool-Zoya-smj1977.shrutimrk-1meravigilisoambbihapreethiaShalvesweet scorpio-afsha-charmed onesmchopra6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212mysteriousmillikhwaishfanCrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious-spvd.CookieMonster.

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
i loved itWinkWinkWinkWink
altast the truth is out Big smileBig smileBig smile
very much eager to c wat maan gonna do with that idiot samLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
but geet s getting engagedCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
do continue soon

Edited by ambbiha - 26 December 2010 at 8:29pm
vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Wov, nice part. loved it
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
loved it yaar..awsome one ..
mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
love it..
shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hey sumaiyaSmile
You began with a new SS and you didn't even PMCry
I read the three parts in one go.