Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS: Remember (Page 16)

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Part 9

NOTE: The pari who died with Vicky is different to the Pari who was the doctor

Geet looked up to see who she banged in to and was shocked. The person looked at her and smiled. Geet looked at the person and was angered.

'Sameera, you'

Geet replayed everthing Maan told her. Everything Sameera did to her and Maan. She took out her hand to slap her. But before her hand could touch her cheek she was stopped. She was stopped by Sameera herself who held her hand and twisted it behind her back.

'Think twice before you touch me Geet. And be grateful I didn't kill you. Unfortunately, you turned out to be a good friend and a nice person as Priya. But now you know your Geet, I can't see Maan's happiness. Because of him I'm all alone'

'not because of him, Sameera, because of your own doings.' Geet retorted at her statement.

'Shame. Geet, you had to get your memory back. but how did you do it. I had such a fool proof plan. The medicines and everything' Sameera said dragging Geet back to the cottage and one other man helping her.

'I stopped taking them. The doctor said I didn't need them' Geet said as Sameera and the other guy tied her to the pole in the middle of the room. ' You didn't count on that did you Sameera? That the doctor who saw me was my friend Pari. She knows me inside out.'

'Ah Well Pari can't be much use now can she?' Sameera said pointing to the left where Pari was tied up at the corner of the room.

'SAMEERA' Geet yelled.

'Shut up Geet. You shouldn't be yelling. From where I stand I have the upper hand' Sameera smirked as Arun walked in.

'What did Pari do to you? Its between us. And Maan. Let her go.' Geet said. Arun and Sameera smirked at eachother.

'You really don't get it do you Geet? Pari helped you. She helped Maan. She is the reason for my failure. And her husband Yash.' Sameera said.

'Please let Pari go. She is innocent' Geet cried.

'NO I don't want any loose ends. Pinky and Adi are next. And then we will make Maan believe you are dead. Then my revenge will be complete. You will be living with Arun. And Arun will be happy. And I will be happy. I just need to find your daughter. I will use her to destroy Maan fully. So far I have been unsuccesul at locating your daughter. But I'll find her. And I'll make her turn into everything your not. Just wait as I break and turn your stupid family' Sameera said.

'How can you be so evil?' Geet cried.

'It's a gift' Sameera said. She turned to Arun and smiled. She whispered incorrently to the other two men who were in the house helping her. They walked towards Pari and took her into another room. Sameera left the room leaving Arun and Geet alone.

Meanwhile

Maan had tried to call Geet unsuccessfully. Her number came turned off. He was worried. Geet said she would check in on him in an hour but it had been two. Just then Yash came into the room followed by Adi and Pinky.

'Maan, Pari Pari is missing. Her doctor's office and clinic was a mess. I got a voicemail. She was trying to ring me listen'

VOICEMAIL: Yash Yash, help me. Someone has barged into the clinic. They have guns. There's a lady with them, Its Sameera. She saying that listen

Pari put her phone on loudspeaker

Sameera walking. 'Arun good you have Geet. Make sure she doesn't escape. I will find that Pari who helped Maan too. And Adi and Pinky will pay as well. The same way I made Vicky Khurana and His wife Pari Khurana pay. With there lives'

'Yash, I don't know if I will ever see you again. Sorry for everything ive done wrong and bad. And I love you. I wish I could see you one last time before I die.. take care Yash and take care of our daughter Maya, and I guess you won't be able to meet your son. Yash I'm preg…..' BEEP BEEP BEEP End of Voicemail.

'Maan we have to find them. Its not just about Geet, its about Pari and I think she was trying to say that she is pregnant' Adi said

'Me too' Pinky said

'Yash does Pari have GPS on her phone and I know Geet does' Adi said tracking it. They tracked the location a few miles outside Dehli.

'Pinky you stay here I'll keep guards ready for you'Maan said. 'Adi Yash lets go'

Adi Yash and Maan set out to save wife friend and child.

Cottage

Arun walked closer to get. Her hands were tied around the post. Geet was struggling. She saw the desire lust and anger in his eyes.

'Wriggling won't get you anywhere Geet' He said. 'If you let me do what I please, I promise you your friends won't be hurt'

Geet stopped moving. She thought to herself what was more important. Her friends lives or Arun ripping apart her soul which existed only for Maan.

'Promise. I'll come with you. I'll stay with you' Geet said.

'Promise. But Geet since I don't trust you yet. Seeing what you did to me earlier I'm afraid, you will be tied up and standing for the next part of our relationship. Our consummation.' Arun smiled. Geet looked away in disgust. He moved closer to her. He started caressing her body. Holding her feeling her. Geet hated the touch but she couldn't do anything. He kissed her forehead. Geet closed her eyes. He kissed her eye lids the tip of her nose and her chin her cheeks. He moved to kiss her lips when he heard a bang outside. He moved away from Geet. Geet sighed in relief. He saw that the two men guarding the house were on the ground beaten. He walked out of the room and yelled for Sameera. But he didn't hear a response. He realised something was wrong. He untied Geet from the post and dragged her out of the cottage.

Maan Adi and Yash had reached the cottage. They saw the 2 guards outside the door. Yash saw Pari phone on the floor. They looked at eachother and nodded. Adi confronted the guards which left them incapicatated and unconscious on the floor whlist Maan and Yash went in. . Yash and Maan went into the first room and saw Pari tied up and bruised. Sameera was about to pull the trigger as she held the gun on her forehead when Yash ran and pushed Sameera out of the way. A shot was fired. Yash Maan and Pari gasped unsure of who was shot. They turned to see Sameera lying dead on the ground. Justice was served. Yash and Adi untied Pari's rope and did first aid whlist Maan ran out searching for his Geet.

'Geet' Maan said as he rushed to the second room. He walked in and saw Arun dragging Geet out. Maan followed them

'Arun stop let go of Geet' Maan said.

'NO GEET IS MINE'

'MAAN please go away he has a gun. He might hurt you please I can't bear if anything happens to you' Geet cried.

Arun laced his gun over Geet's face.

'Awe that's like a good girl' He said smiling.

'GEET' Maan said

'Maan your under my oath. Diya needs one parent; You will have to love her as mother and father' Geet said. Maan stood there rooted. As Arun walked away with Geet.

After a few seconds a gun shot was heard. Maan screamed Geet as it came from her direction. He ran towards her. As he ran towards her, he saw Arun falling flat on the floor dead. Geet ran towards Maan who untied her. And they both hugged eachother. Maan kissed her over the face happy it was all over. He was so scared at loosing her again. But then a tap on Geet's shoulder broke the hug apart.  

PRECAP: THE END (PART 10)

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelilaila889inlwgeetasmi123kinnononabebubhakbhartifanalu5123TinkJiahansasmazebronicsthendral_111MSgayatrishruthiruchschiki143zornitsasahibasharmasaro-eiya-maaneetkimeetmysticangelshivangi783cherieLovercyum321$ara_$hachiputhShimmerrkshubhangi-SmexySmile--Veritaserum-sanu3108ambbihapunjabi.princes-Zoya-mrk-1charmed onessweet scorpio..shreyaa..Shalvepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6felicitysmoak.spvd.CookieMonster.

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
lovely update 
RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Geet turned around and it was Nana. Maan looked at her.

'I'm sorry Geet, I'm sorry Maan. I played a part in all this. I kept you away for 3 years. What could I do? I could only see the happiness of my child. I know Geet you remember when he hurt you in college and I stopped him. But when you lost your memory, I saw another chance for him and you. But what I didn't count on was that his love had turned to obsession. And with Sameera he was turning more obsessed in making you yours. I realised today I was wrong. I'm so sorry a mother failed at the time in front of humanity' Nana cried. Geet hugged her tight.

'Nana, if a mother failed then, today you have been a mother for me. You saved your daughter. You killed your son to ssave your daughter. Even if not by blood. Nana I am still your daughter. I forgive you. I know its hard losing a son. And to kill him yourself for the sake of humanity and to save me. Thank you Nana.' Geet reassured her.

ONE YEAR LATER

A lot had happened in the last year. Pinky and Adi had finally got married. Yash and Pari had there baby boy. Maan and Geet helped Nana rebuild her life, by making her a caretaker of a new orphanage which was opened on behalf of Vicky and Pari Khurana.

Geet was helping Diya with her homework. Diya and Geet had practically been inseparable. Maan saw how much mother and daughter loved eachother. After dinner, Geet put Diya to sleep. Maan watched her as Geet read her a bedtime story. He smiled at having his family back together. He stood in the doorway listening to mother and daughter. When he saw Geet turn the light off he walked back into his room. Geet followed. As soon as she entered Maan hugged her from the back. Geet smiled. He then knelt down in front of her and put his ear on her stomach. Geet was 9 months pregnant.

'My Dear son, when are you coming we are waiting for you' Maan said. Geet smiled. After Maan had finished speaking to his child. Geet and Maan went to bed. In the middle of the night, Geet awoke with pain in her stomach. She woke up and screamed and grabbed Maan's hand with all her might. Maan awoke with the pain.

'MAAN labour started get me to the bloody hospital now' Geet screamed. Maan wasted no time. They arrived in the hospital and were in the ward. Geet's water had just broken. The doctor was there.

'Geet, please calm down and breath normally' Maan said.

'MAAAAN SHUT THE HELL UP. I'LL BREATH HOW I WANT TO. OWWWWWWWW'

'Geet push baby push'

'STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO YOU MORON. I'VE GIVEN BIRTH BEFORE. YOU FORGOT'

'How could I forget' Maan mummered remembering the last time Geet was in this position..

'WHY ARENT YOU TALKING? BLOODY SAY SOMETHING'

'Geet you told me to shut up'

'MAAN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. STOP PISSING ME OFF. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU WANTED A SECOND BABY AND I'M GOING THROUGH ALL THE PAIN'

'Geet just breath and push' Maan said trying to be calm,

'MAAN IF YOU TELL ME TO BREATH ONE MORE TIME THEN I'M GOING TO PULL YOUR LUNGS OUT AND KICK YOUR BALLS'

The doctor looked at Maan and pitied him.

'That's one cranky wife you got there Mr Khurana'

'Tell me about it'

'WHAT? MAAN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I'M OUT OF THIS AND I AM BLOODY PUSHING'

'oh God its going to be a long night' Maan thought.

After endless abuses and screaming a new Khurana was born.

2 days.. later being discharged at home.

Maan and Geet held there new born child.

'Maan should we name him Vickrant, after your brother Vicky who died for us'

'Geet, Have I told you how much I love you? I wanted to tell you this'

'So baby Vikrant aka Vicky welcome to the world' Geet said smiling at her child.

'Geet promise me, if you do get pregnant again your not going to be a monster like you were the last two times'

Geet looked at him. She put her son back into the cot. Geet looked at him smiling. Maan was confused. Geet got up. She picked up the first thing she had in her hand and threw it at him (A book). Maan ducked.

'I'm a monster huh' Geet said. Geet picked up things in the room and flung it at him. She picked up the next thing and threw it at him. Maan ran out of the room. Diya saw Maan running and wondered whats wrong. She saw Geet throwing things at Maan.

'Diya help me your mother has gone mad' Maan said running towards her.

'papa you called my mum mad, I am not going to help you'

'Diya whose daughter are you'

'I'm mama daughter'

'Diya if I get out of this alive, then watch what I do to you.' Maan said seeing Geet catching up.

'well done Diya, my beautiful daughter. I will get you everything and anything you want. Let me deal with your father first. Go to the nursery and stay with your brother' Geet said.

Maan went into the bedroom and hid behind the door. Geet walked in after him. He grabbed Geet from the back which made Geet drop the object in her hand. He closed the door with leg and locked it keeping one arm around Geet's waist. He pinned her to the wall.

'So Geet, for trying to kill me, here is your punishment' Maan smiled as he kissed her passionately.

THE END

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelilaila889kathrina7176inlwgeetSShah786aarthiash9290860623aisha_1998Enigma78asmi123wifey90maaneet93lakshmisalvadiTinkJiakirannaryanibhakbhartifansuprise007kinnozornitsapari_DDshruthiruchssurbhijn106MSgayatrihansasmaAngel.Khushishivangi783HADmishti-eiya-maaneetkimeetXXaquafireXXmysticangelLove2readsahibasharmaSHIK.LOVMAANEETbobbydollcherieLovermandu$ara_$hachicyum321puthkshubhangijssoodAshleyAngelenaninaviNav2010-SmexySmile-Shimmerramzu32-maankimishti-untamedtigresssmj1977.shrutiambbihamrk-1meravigilisosanu3108-Veritaserum-maaneetmaahi-Zoya-punjabi.princeskomlikacharmed onesnamita25sweet scorpiomchopra--Ratna--shah10poongs1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212-MansiKohli-preethia..shreyaa..ShalveCrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvd

suprise007 Senior Member
suprise007
suprise007

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
WOW, beautiful ending, can't believe it's finished, thank you 4 a wonderful FFClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
maaneet93 Senior Member
maaneet93
maaneet93

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
nice ending :D
mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
charmed ones IF-Sizzlerz
charmed ones
charmed ones

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

@Sumaiya...That is great...quickly finish ur work...Clap

I wish u All The Best 4 Exams...Thumbs Up

Even...Im trying 2 finsh ma units ASAP...LOL

Go to top