ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome
pls pm me ur next update😉😉😉 
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey pal another awesome FF from u plz plz plz plz .............................................. continue soon and plz kindly PM me bout the updates,btw wen r u gonna update BACK TO ME HUN? and
MINE pls do it soon eagerly waiting to read the next updates.plz pm me for all ov those ok😊
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx😊
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice 1 ...
pls add me in ur pm list
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice... Add me to your pm list x
Hope u go in te past..
riyaanu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved it❤️
pls pm me ur next update
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it add me 2 pm plzzzzzzzzzz
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 2

Priya woke up early as it was her first interview of her life. She wanted to be extra prepared and ready for the day. She kissed Nana goodbye and off she went to her job interview unknown she was being watched. After she had left, the person who was watching her walked out of the car and walked towards Nana and Priya house. Nana opened the door and let the person in.

Priya entered Khurana constructions, everyone was staring at her. She felt awkward at the stares that people were giving at her. She walked up to the reception when the girl who was there looked at her in shock.

'Geet I knew it. I knew you would come back, Didn't you miss me? Pinky Your best friend!' Pinky exclaimed giving her a big hug. Priya was confused and didn't respond to the hug.

Pinky let go of Priya. Pinky was confused at the expressionless face of Priya.

'Don't you recognise me' She asked.

'Yeah I do.' Pinky smiled as the thought her friend recognised her.

'You were at the mall the other day calling me this name' Priya said. Pinky happiness fell down into sadness. 'anyway I have a interview today so could you please guide me' Pinky showed her the direction to Maan's cabin. Priya knocked the door 'may I come in sir'

'Come in' said a voice.

Priya walked in. She waited for the guy who was facing the window to speak. Priya stood there waiting. I've been standing here for 5 whole minutes, if he isn't going to speak atleast give me permission to sit. Seems like a Akroo type of person

'be seated' Priya opened her mouth in shock like he had heard her inner thoughts.

'So what is your name'

'Pri Pri Priya Malhotra Sir' Priya managed to say. She looked at the floor uncertain. Paagal, why did you have to stutter, be strong.

'Sir, It would be wonderful if I could have some eye contact with the person who I'm speaking to' Priya stated strongly. She was the kind of girl who would say whatever is on her mind. Maan who heard her was reminded of how Geet used to say whatever she wanted to.

FLASHBACK

Geet was walking in the corridor when she saw Maan and smiled to herself and stepped in his foot with her heels. Maan winced in pain

' Geet Can't you watch your step'

'I would have but seeing its you, It would have hurt more'

'GEET, are you mad, whenever I see you, you do stupid things'

'yes Sir I am mad and if you have a problem then why don't you fire me from here ' Geet smiled profoundly at him. She stepped on his foot again and ran.

Geet gulped and saw anger in Maan's eyes and had run off. Maan decided to get her back. Geet's main plan was to make sure that Maan fires her as she had developed feelings for him. Maan knew what was in her heart and mind he had read it over and over again.

Geet walked into the cabin. Maan head was buried into a file.

'Maan SIR' Geet shouted. Maan looked into his file and grinned. He knew this was coming. He had purposely sent Geet to collect a file which he already had to annoy her as she had purposely stepped on his foot in the corridor because he had called her a nightmare in hell.

'When you had the file then why did you make me look for it all over. DO you know how tired I am?'

'Geet can't you see I'm trying to get some work done. Leave me in peace'

Geet smiled.

'if you want me to leave you in peace then why don't you fire me'

'Never'

'Sir could I please have some eye contact when I'm talking to you'

'hmm' Geet picked up the glass of water and threw it at him ruining his clothes and file

'MISS GEET HANDA' He said angered standing up.

'what happened sir'

'what did you do'

'Sir didn't you say earlier that I do stupid things'

'huh what'

'Yes sir, what can I do I am that stupid that I manage to drop water on you'

' I will I will '

'please don't be angry sir you know about me, I can't do anything right, you see I split coffee on you the other day gave you the wrong file for your presentation and made a big loss' Maan looked at her peeved off.

'you know what sir give me your shirt I'll clean it for you' Geet walked up to him opening his top button when she realised what she is doing and stepped back. Maan and Geet stared at eachother lost in that moment.

'actually leave it what if I muck this up to' she said

'YOU KNOW what your crazy ' He said in anger.

'If im so crazy so dismiss me please Sir' Geet smiled.

'NO I won't and go now and make me a new file' He said. As Geet walked out she glanced at Maan. Sir why don't you understand I need to leave because I love you and I know me and you can never happen.

Present

Maan came back to the present and turned around and was shocked.

'YOU'

'YOU'

'Geet I knew you will return. How could you stay away from your Maan for so long. For 3 years I've been living in the illusion that your dead'

'Excuse me Sir, Ive told you before and I'm telling you now my name is Priya Malhotra not Geet. Look here my resume, my driving license, my whole life history' She said.

Say whatever you want. But I know your my Geet. Maybe you have forgotten but I will make you remember.

'Don't try to look for your dead wife in me because I am not her. So I'm leaving'

'Priya wait. I'm Sorry, you can have the job.'

'Thank You sir, But remember I AM NOT YOUR GEET' she said walking out but she slipped on her heel. Maan ran to save her and held her in his arm. Priya arms around his neck and his arms around her waist. Priya felt something. She felt a weird feeling that she never had before. She looked into Maan's eyes. She was locked into them.

'Sir will you let me up please'

He let her up.

'Walk carefully' He said.

Priya walked out and went to her cabin. Maan thought to himself. The touch was the same. I felt Geet through her body. Each curve was exactly the same. She is Geet. And I will prove it.

Priya walked into her cabin and thought what a weird guy. He wants to keep a girl here who looks exactly like his wife. Why? Isnt it going to hurt him more.

Nana House

'So Nana how is Priya doing?' The person asked.

'She doing well. Today she had an interview with Khurana Constructions'

'WHAT' The person exclaimed.

'Why what happened?'

'What if she gets her memory back?. Maan Singh Khurana is the owner of Khurana constructions'

'What' said Nana.

'Now if you tell her to quit then she is going to know that something is up'

'So what do we do now'

'nothing exactly nothing. Whatever is to be done I will do. But you make sure you keep giving her those medicines. I don't want her memory to return. Not until I get what I want. And I have already begun working on it.'

'Yes Sameera. Priya will never know her last 3 years is a lie she been living. And her memory will never return'

'yes Priya will never know she is Geet. And Maan will suffer everyday seeing Priya infront of him in the face of Geet' Sameera said.

'remember she is to be engaged to Arun as soon as possible' Nana said.

'yes, I think in two days would be enough and then get her married off' Sameera said

'why not. My Son Arun loves her madly. I still remember the day when Geet had broke his heart in college' Nana said

'Nana don't worry.  Your son will get his happiness and I will get mine' Sameera smiled.

She walked out of Nana house.

PRECAP: Sameera entering KC. Priya and Sameera best friends. Adi finds a pill in Geet bag. He is shocked to know.

i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy there i love the fanfic plse add me on your pm list