awesome..... loved it dear... plzzzzzzz pm me when u update 
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wovvvv, it's totally different. i loved it
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
omg !!! i loved it ....pls do continue soon !!! add me to ur pm list !!!
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 1 (following the prologue)

Maan walked into the Khurana Mansion smiling now knowing his Geet hasn't left him at all. His wife, the mother of his child was alive.

'Papaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' Diya ran up to him and tugged the bottom of his shirt. Maan picked her up and swirl her around. 'Diya I'm so happy today,'

'why' asked Diya confused putting her hand on his shoulders.

'Diya after 3 years someone is returning into our lives'

'who papa'

'it's a surprise' Maan let Diya down and told the nanny Amelia to take care of her. He walked to the top floor of the mansion, where no one was allowed to enter. He took out a key from his pocket and opened the door. Inside the room was a shrine. A shrine for Geet. All around the room was Geet's pictures, her things, her clothes everything. Maan walked up to Geet's wedding attire and sniffed it and remembered the time he had first met Geet and how she came to him dressed in this attire. The first time they met in the office after an unofficial view at the flower stall and the orpahange.

Flashback to Over 4 years ago—(BRIEF—As im going to show little flashbacks of moments  in further updates)

'Next candidate' said a female who was dressed in jeans and a a white top. Geet, a plain jane wearing only a anarkali salwar suit stood up.

'Hi, I'm Geet and I'm next' The girl eyed her from head to toe and started laughing.

'Geet, why you being formal off course I know you, your my best friend and roomie yaar' said Pinky. Geet laughed and walked into the MD office.

'Hello Sir, My name is Geet Handa and I'm here for'

'yes I know what you're here for Miss Handa so would you kindly be seated' He spoke in a cold voice facing the window.

'well your academics are good. So why do you want the job'

And the interview commenced. The MD was pleased.

'So Miss Geet, You have got the job. He turned around to shake her hand when he saw her. His mind reverered back to seeing this girl earlier at the flower stall buying flowers and giving them to the orpahange and helping the children there. He rememebered staring at her there. He had fallen for her without knowing who she was. His heart leapt out to her then and there. He knew he had to find her and destiny was on his side as she entered his office right there and then.

'Sir'

'Yes Miss Geet welcome to the job' He smiled genuinely. He thought to himself Maan be normal. Act like yourself

Over the next few days Geet had got settled in well and gelled mostly with Pinky and Adi who were her best friends. Maan often was jealous seeing that she was too formal with him and informal with others. But after a while of mishaps and between them, I,e Geet dropping coffee on him. Geet falling on him. Geet realised she had feelings for Maan. It took a long time but after a while they had confessed and got married. After marriage they had a beautiful daughter.

The Day of the accident

Maan and Geet were arguing about Maan leaving for a few days at there daughters 1st birthday. She was so angry and Maan was trying to manonify her that, he didn't notice a truck coming towards them and there was a accident. Geet flew out of the car. Her Mangalsutra and Dupatta was found on a tree hanging but her body was never found. Maan crashed the car into a tree. It took him 5 months to recover and couldn't take the shock when Pinky and Adi informed him that Geet is no more. BUT he never believed it.

PRESENT

And he in his mind was right not to.

Priya entered her home and sat on the sofa. She looked through her post and saw that she had a job interview at Khurana constructions.

'Finally I'm going to get a job' She thought to herself.

'Nana, I've got an interview at Khurana Constructions' She yelled. Nana came out. She was a middle aged woman who Priya lived with.

'Good Lord, Finally Sweety, Now you can earn enough to make your life better'

'off course Nana by the way, when I was in the mall earlier, something weird happened to me, some people called me by a weird name Geet and said I knew them. I was like Hello My name is Priya Malhotra'

'Off Course Darling, Ive been taking care of you your whole life'

'exactly'

Priya went into her bedroom. There were pictures of her and her nana from childhood to adulthood.

'See this me Priya and Nana. No one else in our lives' She exclaimed.

PRECAP

Maan Singh Khurana vs Priya Malhotra –FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update
Loved it
Awhh maan is soo happy to see geet hehe
Loved the flashback..
Maan fell for geet in the first sight..awhh
WOW..Priya got job IN kC..
Cant wait to read the other parts
Update soon
Thanks !

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update..... i hope maan manages to make her understand his feelings....😉
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

😉wants u to REMEBER me and  pm me all the  TEN DAYS story..................... thanks

Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please pm me if you can  thanks
arniindia5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.please update soon Edited by arniindia5 - 13 years ago