Wikipedia page for piya and abhay - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
yeah sure. let take somethings from star one and put together

and then at last we can give them credit.
dude i am creating one for piya too.
i will post the link up soon too.,
hey..i saw the page...
@ tumahari_mahi...i believe you started working on the page..it's a good start..i just edited something in wat u had written..i hope you don't mind...i didn't make those changes in wikipedia itself..i am just posting it here..if you wanna put it this way..i dunno..just a thot..sorry if did somethign wrong..let me know how u find it

Abhay Raichand is the main character in the Star One fictional Channel show, "Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani." The show and character is inspired from the Twilight series written by Stephanie Meyer. It is a contemporary, visual, and visceral Romeo and Juliet story of the ultimate forbidden love affair - between a non human and a mortal. Ekta Kapoor - the producer of the show can be given credit for creating the character of Abhay Raichand. Abhay is a strikingly handsome boy who completely has a mysterious disposition. He is a recluse and very unlike the Dehradun college. Abhay Raichand is a vampire and comes with a dark secret. Abhay is played by Vivian Dsena.

Conception

The development of this character was inspired from the character of Edward Cullen from Twilight Series.

Characterization

Abhay is portrayed as charming, attractive and rude from outside. However, what is unknown to the world is a mystery man has selfless and giving nature and kind heart hidden within himself. Abhay has had past...here we can put abhay's story and how it's developing..

Physical Appearance

Abhay Raichand has a fair skin tone with a hard jaw. He has black, silky hair with a little bangish type cut in the front. He is very muscular and has broad shoulders. He is always seen in black and has a strike of pain sometimes in his eyes. Also, his eyes sometimes turn blue due to his super-natural powers. 

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
hey saw d page nicely written!!!!
great going guyz.. all the best..👍🏼

@kiranni...  u written perfectly..  update  that post in wiki...& not to forget give link to word like vivian & PKYEK.. coz  wiki has page of vivian & PKYEK too..
dats an awesome idea..o fr it..our visu deserve it
Awesome idea! go ahead n do it! 😃
😃I created one for piya too. kind of started it. so all u india forums are free to view and edit all u want. 

here is for our dearest piya

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piya_Jaiswal
😃
goodluck to everyone.

Please guys come one let's do this abhiya. 
for piya it's been deleted