India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Passion vs Obsession

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Sorry, for this lecture...but it might make a good reading...since, CCBM might now turn into a obsessive track, this topic might be of some use...I assure everyone here I am not opening this to hurt anyone's feeling nor to prove anything about myself...But wanted to share the difference between passion and obsession, especially after coming across some terms called positive obsession..

Obsession is always used as a negative connotation...the so called opposite is called passion...Basically obsession in positive term is called passion...

Passion is a strong liking for something or someone. A human being can have different passions, and one passion does not interfere with another one. With our passions, we can relate to anyone. Passions bring happiness both to the person concerned as well as to the people surrounding him/her.

Coming to obsession, its a fixed idea, its a strong liking for one thing, one usually stays constantly preoccupied in obsession. Obsession leads to off-balance after sometime...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 23 December 2010 at 6:48pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieasyadadamittusinghshana_83celestaetamushikuttapuFaizuuNivRenzarmeenoAnamikaSJainScintillatinganjubalaSofna

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Obession can be stalking someone as one loves the other person very much, whereas passion can be loving someone from a distance also...

Passion if not controlled can also lead to obsession...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadamittusinghshana_83kuttapucelestaetamushizarmeenoScintillatingknumnumanjubalaSofna

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
So on that note we can say that Viren is very passionate about Nivi, but may become obsessed if she continues to reject him? I think I need to go read the TB article yet again and read b/w the lines this time b/c thus far TB does not report everything very, how shall I say, ACCURATELY! You know TB used the term psychotic and not KM, so KM as Viren may be very Passionate about Nivi and Obsessed with competing with Sid and his "dark" side may come out at work through competing with Sid. What do you think?

Edited by asyadada - 23 December 2010 at 11:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83VirMan_ArShi

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Okay so I read the article again and the one idea that comes across very clearly is "All For Love."  Therefore IF Viren turn out to be the stalker then I think he's doing it so that Nivi has only Viren to rely on and no one else. But if Viren is not the stalker, then Viren is very secure in his love for Nivi and believes that She will eventually forget Sid and love him, thus he'll protect her from everyone else. KM did make his character sound sinister, and he did say DKP's new hero, so he can't be evil. Another option could be that Viren has a split personality disorder and doesn't know that the girl he's harming is the girl he loves. Wasn't there a serial by the name of Kuch Is Tarah where the heroine, Kanya played by Dimple (don't know her last name), had a split personality where she became Natasha (not sure about the name) when she saw a burning flame. This character did things in this other personality that Kanya wasn't aware of, thus maybe something cheesy like that is planed for Viren? 

I think I'm going to stop thinking now b/c I'm just going around in circles and I know that the opposite of whatever I predict is going to happen anyway.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieshana_83kuttapuSofna

salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Okay so I read the article again and the one idea that comes across very clearly is "All For Love."  Therefore IF Viren turn out to be the stalker then I think he's doing it so that Nivi has only Viren to rely on and no one else. But if Viren is not the stalker, then Viren is very secure in his love for Nivi and believes that She will eventually forget Sid and love him, thus he'll protect her from everyone else. KM did make his character sound sinister, and he did say DKP's new hero, so he can't be evil. Another option could be that Viren has a split personality disorder and doesn't know that the girl he's harming is the girl he loves. Wasn't there a serial by the name of Kuch Is Tarah where the heroine, Kanya played by Dimple (don't know her last name), had a split personality where she became Natasha (not sure about the name) when she saw a burning flame. This character did things in this other personality that Kanya wasn't aware of, thus maybe something cheesy like that is planed for Viren? 

I think I'm going to stop thinking now b/c I'm just going around in circles and I know that the opposite of whatever I predict is going to happen anyway.
OMGG....I've been thinking about the same thing. Split personality. I'm so happy to have found you because this means I'm not the only one going insane. Yes, I have a very strong feeling that it's Viren but he's just doing all of it to come closer to Nivi!!!! Hmmm....though we really cannot say what wil happen :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83Sofna

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Viren's character need to be unfolded more, in order to know what is playing in him. His character has not been revealed much till now, and lot of questions are there to be answered. Only one side of his character, romancing Nivi and supporting her at circumstances similar to where Sid failed, has been highlighted only....I think its too early to predict what he is, we need to do lot more...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 04 January 2011 at 8:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index