India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithli's NOT EVIL !

Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
After today's episode, my mind is made up that Maithli's not evil!
Some people might still think she is (as they did before), but to me she's not evil. Wink 
During the "Ghost Game", Maithli told Piya that her taqdeer is Abhay ...
now, which person can give away their love to someone else?
Also, in the bed scene, Maithli sounded soo sweet Smile
I think that in the future, Maithli will help somehow give Abhay signs that he should move on and that will unite Abhay and Piya into Abhiya! Tongue

p.s. I love you Abhay Raichand! Wink

Mahi Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsymohit_rockstar.Mehak.blossom1234

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I think she's not evil too... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thumari_Mahi

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
u took the word out of my mouth. i don't think she evil at all. let see what store in for us,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thumari_Mahi.Mehak.

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
yaaa..i think tht's how its gonna be..
i actually wanted TVD track..evil vampire maithli..it would have been fun to watch...
though no matter wat i will still love the show...bt it does seem like she was a very nice and giving person..i am still not sure if she is good or evil..only creatives know...the way she asked qs to piya about who are u to him..i felt like..creatives have left it open..they might bring her back to claim her love back...let's see...and if maithli is good...i really don't want her to actually help abhay and piya unite..i don't want abhay to love piya because he got a push from maithli...as of now..it seems like abhay is soo much in love with maithli..creatives should have a proper track to make abhay fall in love with piya..not maithli's doppleganger

Thumari_Mahi

Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

i actually wanted TVD track..evil vampire maithli..it would have been fun to watch...
though no matter wat i will still love the show...bt it does seem like she was a very nice and giving person..i am still not sure if she is good or evil..only creatives know...the way she asked qs to piya about who are u to him..i felt like..creatives have left it open..they might bring her back to claim her love back...let's see...and if maithli is good...i really don't want her to actually help abhay and piya unite..i don't want abhay to love piya because he got a push from maithli...as of now..it seems like abhay is soo much in love with maithli..creatives should have a proper track to make abhay fall in love with piya..not maithli's doppleganger
Hmm ... but this is what makes Abhiya's story differ from the rest! I mean look at DMG n Geet n all da other serials ... The main leads fell in love because they met and got attracted to each other ... But in Abhiya's story it's about a guy who is a vampire and has a dead gf! *Original* and then his dead gf's look-alike meets him! *More Original* LOL And you know how we already have enough villians on the hindi serials .. so in this one I don't think there should be an evil force like Maithli ... and since Maithli's not evil ... Problem solved! Wink Btw thnx for da reply Smile

Mahi Wink
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thumari_Mahi

Hmm ... but this is what makes Abhiya's story differ from the rest! I mean look at DMG n Geet n all da other serials ... The main leads fell in love because they met and got attracted to each other ... But in Abhiya's story it's about a guy who is a vampire and has a dead gf! *Original* and then his dead gf's look-alike meets him! *More Original* LOL And you know how we already have enough villians on the hindi serials .. so in this one I don't think there should be an evil force like Maithli ... and since Maithli's not evil ... Problem solved! Wink Btw thnx for da reply Smile

Mahi Wink
the concept is original in our indian tellywood industry for sure..tht's why i am so addicted to the show...never really watched any shows before...i agree the impossible love between them sets the show apart...i am just wondering how abhay would fall in love with piya..like u know as of now..he is soo much in love with maithli...it's not goin to be like all of sudden he will realize tht he loves piya....maithli can be a good individual..bt i want abhay to love piya for the connection, passion and love tht he feels within himself for piya...he needs to know tht he is capable of loving again...i am sure creatives has something nice in their mind...it's been great so far...love abhiya..and i am hopelessly in love with abhay raichand..lol
niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

After today's episode, my mind is made up that Maithli's not evil!
Some people might still think she is (as they did before), but to me she's not evil. Wink 
During the "Ghost Game", Maithli told Piya that her taqdeer is Abhay ...
now, which person can give away their love to someone else?
Also, in the bed scene, Maithli sounded soo sweet Smile
I think that in the future, Maithli will help somehow give Abhay signs that he should move on and that will unite Abhay and Piya into Abhiya! Tongue

p.s. I love you Abhay Raichand! Wink

Mahi Wink

u said it all! i 2 think is sweet!!!!!!!

Thumari_Mahi

Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Mahi Wink
the concept is original in our indian tellywood industry for sure..tht's why i am so addicted to the show...never really watched any shows before...i agree the impossible love between them sets the show apart...i am just wondering how abhay would fall in love with piya..like u know as of now..he is soo much in love with maithli...it's not goin to be like all of sudden he will realize tht he loves piya....maithli can be a good individual..bt i want abhay to love piya for the connection, passion and love tht he feels within himself for piya...he needs to know tht he is capable of loving again...i am sure creatives has something nice in their mind...it's been great so far...love abhiya..and i am hopelessly in love with abhay raichand..lol
Exactly my point yaar .... I mean never have I watched any serial as different as PKYEK ... I mean DMG n MJHT n Geet were good, but there's something special that attracts me to this serial ... but for a fact it's VIVIAN!! Wink 
Well , he till loves Maithli, but remember in the bed scene, when Abhay was thinking of the similarities between Metz and Piya, he said "Maithli Aur Piya, yeh dono mere dil mein ek hone ja rahi hain" Day Dreaming .. So .. Abhay is falling for Piya!! Smile LOL
I know babes, this time the creatives have just OUTDONE themselves! Suchh a good storyline! And I'm sooo happy it's not a drama that'll eventually end in family-drama Thumbs Up
I know what you mean .... I TOTALLY AM DEWANNA ABOUT ABHAY RAICHAND!! LOVE HIM!! Heart 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index