Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Hi folks...I have no words to thank all of you for your wishes on my Birthday.....God Bless you all!! All your wishes touched my heart......Sincere thanks once again!!!

Thanks for the

Thank you so very much Rojapoooooooo for the wisj=hes and for the phone call..and for singing for me over the phone!!

Thanks for the wishes and for the virtual gifts....come and give me a helping hand to open all of them.....!!!

Mikka nandri Srima....vaazhthiyadarku.....
Thanks for the wishes eclat and romba romba thanks for missing my sodappals and damaal...damaals.......

Thanks maa Nithya......for the wishes and I really hope and wish all these wishes come true maa.......hugs to aishwarya kutty and aaditya chellom.... 

Sure daa Maha ....I bet all your wishes will come true for me in this new year...( kadavuleh...kadavuleh.....ellam appadiye nadakkanume!!) Thanks for the wishes daa!! 
Thanks maa Sumi......for the wonderful wishes....and hugs hugs to Shree kutty...miss talking to her.......but I weish to talk to her retty soon maa!!

Thanks Migan for the sincere wishes.....and for the puthu artham for the alphabets......you made me  fly over the skies...!!!

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Hey Anjali...thanks much for the lovely poem and for the sincere wises..... 

Hi KK thanks for the wishes buddy....

en anbulla anna....ippozhuthu kooda....ondrum late illai....oru maanikka thottil inda thangaikku tharuvadarku....aanaan ore oru chinna problem thaan......konjam heavyaana thottilaaga vaanga vendum!!!

"THANGAIYIDAM ILLAADHA PORUL ILLAI"

Neengal thangaiyidam illaatha porum illai endru sonneergal...."porul" nu neengal sonnathu kathi, kapada, arivaal, vettu kathi, kadapaarai, veecharivaal elaam illai endu ninaikiren!!!!WinkTongue

Jokes apart...Sir.....ungal anbukku nigar ethuvum illai ayaa....Thanks for the vaazhthukkal and for the telephone call...In fact you were the first to wish for my birthday this year...which is just a memorable one for me forever.....!!

Hi Sue Nair...Thanks for the wishes...Nice to have such great friends.....valareh valareh nanni ketto.....!! 

Hey Subba dear...Thanks ma for the wishes and  I feel that you all made this year very very special for me....!!

Hi Jagdu...by calling me atinamaa and mother...you made me  feel so proud of myself.....thanks for this much love from you...Thanks paa...for the wishes....!!!

Hi Shammu...God bless you all for all this love....thanks for the wishes maa...I am hoping also that all this wishes come true.....!! thanks again daa!!

Hi Janu it is nice to hear from you ater so long...Thanks for the wishes maa!!

Hi Dhanyalakshmi....thanks for the wishes and thanks for calling me sister......God Bless!!
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site
Hi Venki...thanks for the wishes.....!!

Edited by atina - 29 December 2010 at 5:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaSue Nair

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Atina! (Page 6)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Message for the hosts and designers fo this thread....
editing!!!

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Dear Atinama,  My belated Happy Birthday to you! 

Wishing you all the very best in this year ahead and on many more years to come.  May all your dreams come true and good health & happiness be with you today and always!!

(I was out of town on vacation for last 2 weeks and thus coming to IF and to this thread so late...)
Late-a vanthalum Ungkalukkaga Latest-a onnu kondu vanthurukken... Hope you will like it!~  Big smile

Two tier pink round birthday cake with slice on top and fake candle.JPG

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Atina.

Have a wonderful year.
May the Lord fulfill all your dreams.

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Many Many Happy returns of the Day Atina!!
Enjoy your day!!

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I'm extremely sorry for forgetting this thread!!

Hope you had a lovely B'day! Belated Happy B'day dear!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top