India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

All Ganguly's Have A Blast From The Past

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
wow...this show rocks with the blast of the past issue.....every ganguly have a blast of the past....i am including riteish as ganguly because he is deserved shekher ganguly son.....DeadDeadDead

Anurag Has A Blast Of The Past Named Nupur....who is hell bent on destroying his realationship with his wife Taani.....

Robindo Has A Blast Of The Past Named Mrinalini....who brought a very big storm in his life in a form of a baby....which resulted....a broken marriage of robindo-mouli.....he lost everything including his beautiful relationships.....he becomes drunken devdas

Riteish Has A Blast Of The Past Named The Chameli Chamak Chalo(the name is not aired yet its my own versionLOLLOL)....which wil result to loose his wife ananya

wow i am not suprised if shekher have a blast from the past that will be reveal to neelu...

Ganguly's have ragin history of blast of the past.....how can shekher be left out....

what is common in all 3 guys is....the blast of the past destroyed their lives and relationships especially RoAnu....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazyLu_Armirose-girl-Arushi-xx-Rai-xxsita11

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top