India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Atma Mein Itna Saara Pyaar...Chehre Pe Nafrat

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
in the precap...it was so intense...abhay loves piya more than his soul...."Main Piya Ka Saaya Hoon"...its enough to prove how much he loves piya......he can do anything to protect piya and her loved ones......

abhay ke atma mein itna saara pyaar piya ke liye....aur chehre pe srif nafrat ka naatak.....

i feel sad for him.....he knows what he is...although he loves piya....for her own safety he had to stay away from her......its so heartbreaking because he have no control over his emotions

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aminah007Thumari_MahiMaohBefikre

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
so true u saidEmbarrassed

In precap, his love for Pia depicts so muchHeart, still front of her, he tries to maintain that he hates herUnhappy

Yaa, i feel bad for him tooUnhappy, he can't even express his love for Pia fully, he just is fighting with his own emotionsUnhappy

Mages, CongratsParty, for being the Member Of this weekHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Agreeeed! I was thinking the same thing, he LOVES piya :)
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
agreed. he is staying away from Pia, to protect her.
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Well I think Mai Piya Ka Saaya hou..describes that Abhay will Protect her all the time.. Lyk a AP2Squad.. But I didn't felt that he luv her..but cares for Her..
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Well I think Mai Piya Ka Saaya hou..describes that Abhay will Protect her all the time.. Lyk a AP2Squad.. But I didn't felt that he luv her..but cares for Her..

yes you are right, i am thinking same. but some times i used to think he is so protective about piya, may some other reason would be what do you think guys.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index