India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Twisted Story Tracks - WIP - Don't Look:X

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Since the Geet Creative Team is sleeping (wat its early morning there) I thought to engage in shameless self-help:

Dev's Happening End:
1. Dev in accident becomes a veggietable and NT gets to nurse him as their deevorce is not finalLOL

2. Meera throws Dev out and he becomes a beggar living in on the streetsSmile

3. Dev learns that he has got MS

4. Dev tries to go back to Canada, but does not know that it is a violation of his bail condition.  Customs or MSK's PI tells the police and they re-arrest him

5. Dev develops some whack rash that disfigures him kinda like the Phantom Dude (So we can ve masked dude for rest of the series! no loss in terms of emoting capacity).Stern Smile

6. Dev goes to doc and learns that he has low swimmer count and its near fluke that Geet is pregnant and highly unikely he can reproduce.... he's devasted to learn this and joins a monastary!Clown

7. Dev & Meera decided to live happily ever after, but get into a car crash... Meera dies and Dev goes CrazyWacko

8. Dev is at the airport to pick up Pammy & mommy.... learns they died and goes bonkers! Beats up people at the airport and his bail get's revokedSilly

9. Dev buys a plot of land in the country with his last bit of money, but turns out the deal is NT's plot to clean him completely out. Evil Smile  Dev gets a job as a cowhand and moves into a tabelaROFLROFLROFL

10. Dev goes back to his gambling and loses his shirt.  Some loan sharks beat him up bad.  A police officer rescues him but, then arrests him for fighting!  The Court revokes his bail.Party

Arjun:
1. He installs hi-tech cameras during the wedding and becomes a khurana kandhan stalker  He uses the info he learns to steal clients from the khuranas

2. He allows him Annie to seduce him, makes a video of it and blackmails her (hmm too kektaish, no?) into giving him company info

3. He romances Annie and befriends Geet and seeing this Daadi decidees to asking to marry her poti. He stands up Annie on her wedding day, leaving her devastated... Crushed she leaves Delhi foreverROFLROFL

4. As he romances Annie, he develops an obsession with Geet because she is sweet, generous and kind.  He then becomes even more of a Geet Stalker then MSK.

5. He plants a microchip into MSK's laptop and engages in corporate espionage.

6. Thinks he is seducing Annie but, turns out Annie is just playing him so he goes all out to ensure her bros wedding goes smoothlyLOL

7. Gains Geet's trust slowly slowly and tells her about Maan's Samaan... his sammie secrets...

8. He takes pics of Maaneet's private moments and sells them to the tabloids....for added twist that its not Dev's baby but, MSK's who knew her since HP daysLOL

9. He learns about the Maan's spooky room, digs in it and brings back Sam Aunty & has her protest at Maaneet's shaadi. Except she is too late and unwilling to help him
10. Under the pre-text of trying to make Geet happy, he brings Brij & family back for Maaneet's wedding. 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 23 December 2010 at 5:30pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajkinnikakdg129manduveil_of_rosesMarshPgeet.aRiMa_972mchopraSofnaliv2laugh

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
anajna even a bigger stalekr than MSK..by god that will be danegrous..
poor GEET will commit sucide after having two majnus at hand..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajmandu

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Did I hear someone say Dev?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I'll be back!Tongue

hirajmandu

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Any option that involves Dev suffering and being brought to justice is fine by me. DEV MUST NOT DIE. Angry Angry

NO HAPPY ENDING FOR HIM VARNA KISS YOUR TRPs GOODBYE Evil Smile

Now for the new villain of the show

1. He installs hi-tech cameras during the wedding and becomes a khurana kandhan stalkerBig smile  He uses the info he learns to steal clients from the khuranas
Hmm not bad
Ermm except that the Khurana clients don't come home they go to the office LOL LOLLOL

2. He allows him Annie to seduce him, makes a video of it and blackmails her (hmm too kektaish, no?) into giving him company info
Puke puke puke Dead......they tried that in LNMDJ and the show shut shop within a month because the fans bashed them black and blue  Angry.....left, right and center.......every opportunity we got......their TRPs went into the dumps courtesy boycott by the fansDead...........yeah we called a boycott of the show and told everyone we know not to watch it Evil Smile and of course quit watching it ourselves..........DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT COS IF YOU DO IT WILL BE GETTING FREE DARSHAN OF ALL MY SHOES.....NOT THE GOOD ONES....WHY WOULD I THROW THOSE AT YOU LOL LOL LOL.....THE WORN OUT ONES ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH HEELS THAT HURT Evil Smile

3. He romances Annie and befriends Geet and seeing this Daadi decidees to asking to marry her poti. He stands up Annie on her wedding day, leaving her devastated... Crushed she leaves Delhi foreverROFLROFL
It would be better if NE ran away on their wedding day Stern Smile........good riddance I would say LOL LOLLOL......either way LOL LOL LOL.....because even with this option NE will go away

4. As he romances Annie, he develops an obsession with Geet because she is sweet, generous and kind.  He then becomes even more of a Geet Stalker then MSK.
I like this option Thumbs Up.......then we get to see MSK beating him up LOL LOL LOL.....never got to see MSK properly beat Dev up Evil Smile

5. He plants a microchip into MSK's laptop and engages in corporate espionage.
They would screw up this track because it is too spohisticated for them LOL LOL LOL

MSK SHOULD ALWAYS BE SUSPICIOUS OF HIM

MSK SHOULD BE SHOWN AS BEING INTELLIGENT

SHOW THAT ARJUN WINS IN THE BEGINNING but only in the beginning Wink

MSK wins in the end Wink

BUT THIS IS ALL PART OF MSK'S MASTER PLAN  Evil Smile TO LULL ARJUN INTO A SENSE OF FALSE SECURITY AND MSK FIGURED IT OUT SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE AND JUST PLAYED ALONG.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

OH YEAH WHILE I AM AT IT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW NO ONE WANTS TO SEE MSK KANGAL AND ONE THE STREETS....DITCH THAT IDEA RIGHT NOW Angry Angry Angry......IF YOU PURSUE THIS AVENUE YOU WILL BE BANKRUPT WITH RESPECT TO TRPS. Approve

AND AGAIN MSK SHOULD WIN IN THE END HAAN
Wink Approve

6. Thinks he is seducing Annie but, turns out Annie is just playing him so he goes all out to ensure her bros wedding goes smoothlyLOL
MY IDEA AND I LUB IT Thumbs Up

7. Gains Geet's trust slowly slowly and tells her about Maan's Samaan... his sammie secrets...
NAH I WANT SAMMY AUNTY TO HAVE HER OWN TRACK.....IT WILL NOT BE PHUN IF ARJUN SPILLS BEANS LOL LOL LOL........SAMMY AUNTY SHOULD COME HERSELF AND INTRODUCE HERSELF TO GEET Evil Smile

8. He takes pics of Maaneet's private moments and sells them to the tabloids....for added twist that its not Dev's baby but, MSK's who knew her since HP daysLOL

Puke puke puke Dead......they tried that in LNMDJ and the show shut shop within a month because the fans bashed them black and blue  Angry.....left, right and center.......every opportunity we got......their TRPs went into the dumps courtesy boycott by the fansDead...........yeah we called a boycott of the show and told everyone we know not to watch it Evil Smile and of course quit watching it ourselves..........DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT COS IF YOU DO IT WILL BE GETTING FREE DARSHAN OF ALL MY SHOES.....NOT THE GOOD ONES....WHY WOULD I THROW THOSE AT YOU LOL LOL LOL.....THE WORN OUT ONES ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH HEELS THAT HURT Evil Smile

9. He learns about the Maan's spooky room, digs in it and brings back Sam Aunty & has her protest at Maaneet's shaadi. Except she is too late and unwilling to help himTongue
TOH KYA FAAYDA ISS TRACK KA ROFL ROFL

10. Under the pre-text of trying to make Geet happy, he brings Brij & family back for Maaneet's wedding.
ME LIKEY THIS OPTION Evil Smile

Edited by liv2laugh - 23 December 2010 at 5:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajmanduveil_of_rosesgeet.at_areebmchopraAnjanaYYZ

mandu Goldie
mandu
mandu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
@ ANJ......amazing.....loved all the options for Dev....
and for Msk...corporate espionage...u def want to see him kangal is it?
poor geet ...no time for her own...bad enough with Maan but now Err-jun...bechari will go into seclusion...making herself Geet-Hui sab se parayi...

@ Marsha.....wow what a DEV(Y...like holy connection)....Devji ka naam Anj ne liya nahin...aur tumhe pata bhi chal gaya...
Kya strong rishta hai boss...

Edited by mandu - 23 December 2010 at 5:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshP

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
@anjana: are u sure u wanna see MSK kangaal..i mean wont that be too ekatiyash again..look at PR..by god no..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.a

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Dev's Happening End:
1. Dev in accident becomes a veggietable and NT gets to nurse him as their deevorce is not finalLOL......RIGHT AFTER HELL FREEZES OVER ROFLROFL ROFL......it will be Meera who is stuck doing it ROFLROFLROFL......NT will come only to taunt Meera. ROFLROFLROFL

2. Meera throws Dev out and he becomes a beggar living in on the streetsSmile
RIGHT AFTER HELL FREEZES OVER ROFLROFL ROFL......first of all Meera will never throw out Dev and second of all Dev will use his charm to find another gullible chick Tongue

3. Dev learns that he has got MSDead
can he have RA??? Evil Smile

4. Dev tries to go back to Canada, but does not know that it is a violation of his bail condition.  Customs or MSK's PI tells the police and they re-arrest himWink
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Thumbs Up

5. Dev develops some whack rash that disfigures him kinda like the Phantom Dude (So we can ve masked dude for rest of the series! no loss in terms of emoting capacity).Stern Smile
Nah he will start going around as a serial abuser of women with his new found freedom LOL LOL LOL

6. Dev goes to doc and learns that he has low swimmer count and its near fluke that Geet is pregnant and highly unikely he can reproduce.... he's devasted to learn this and joins a monastary!Clown.....more likely he will sleep with as many women as he wants because there is no chance he could get anyone preggers again LOL. Plus NT is also going to be happy because there is a valid explanation for why Geet got pregnant while she did not. Wink

7. Dev & Meera decided to live happily ever after, but get into a car crash... Meera dies and Dev goes CrazyWacko.........Good one Thumbs Up

8. Dev is at the airport to pick up Pammy & mommy.... learns they died and goes bonkers! Beats up people at the airport and his bail get's revokedSilly Good riddance to bad rubbishThumbs Up
Anj..... Pammi = mommy LOL LOL LOL

9. Dev buys a plot of land in the country with his last bit of money, but turns out the deal is NT's plot to clean him completely out. Evil Smile  Dev gets a job as a cowhand and moves into a tabelaROFLROFLROFL I pity the animals, he is going to try his moves on them next Stern Smile

10. Dev goes back to his gambling and loses his shirt.  Some loan sharks beat him up bad.  A police officer rescues him but, then arrests him for fighting!  The Court revokes his bail.Party
Good riddance to bad rubbishThumbs Up

Edited by liv2laugh - 23 December 2010 at 6:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mchoprageet.aRiMa_972

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

1.I like Option 1 for Dev. I want Naintara to torture Dev while he lays paralysed.

2. I like all Jhan's.plans for Arjun-Geet-Annie track. 

Edited by Opti - 23 December 2010 at 11:06pm

hirajgeet.a

Go to top