Tere Liye
Tere Liye

I Cried For RobTaAnu.... (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dancexlovexlive

bahaha. harjat. sry i read the first sentence and just cracked up. bahaha. lovely name, just lovely. :D and yes i kinda don't no what to feel about everyone on this show. i mean i kinda hate robindo for having the kid in the first place and then i feel sry for him. the same for taani. i hate her for not having a backbone, but they i feel so sry for her cuz everyone's angry at her. :l

HarJat the short form of Harshad-Rajat.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

its all negatives in this shows...and they have ruined the most beautiful relationships of Tere Liye and its RobTaAnu....

the whole kid track ruined everything...it was needed at all....

taani no hopes...since she is the typical BT leads

the whole ganguly zoo will realise their mistake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

totally agree with u mages
Harshad-Rajat rocked the whole episode
& yes the flashback scene of Anurag-Taani & robbie was A TRUE RAMAYAN scene of Ram -Sita & Lakshman !!!
its so sad that now this Ramayan jodi wud b broken by the creatives !!

HarJat rocked the whole episode...especially Rajat...when he was confessing his pain to mouli and begging for her love....the pain...the anger was so evident in his eyes....

The FB was the most beautiful scenes of TL....true ramayan scenes....how lakshman supports his brother ram and sister-in-law sita...and both are mother-father to him rather than brother-sister-in-law....same goes for RobTaAnu...robi always look upon TaAnu as a mother-father for him......

everything have been destoryed by the Cvs..i am disappointed with vikas...i never expected this to happen...he broke TaAnu childhood marriage which was the real identity of TaAnu and always connected us with PraDev...now he broke RobTaAnu relationship...the most beautiful relationship of Tere Liye...he breaks off RoLi too...i am dissappointed
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shriya_naksh

d yest show was soo painfull.. n mauli didn car 4 tani though tani do 4 her so muchh.. i want roby n mauli bak.. plzz cvs..

it as very very painful to watch RobTaAnu breaks up like that...the most beautiful bond.....she is one selfish freak....she was more happy to get taposh back.....she will regret one day....because the person who really loves her is robindo only......

even i want RoLi back...but its impossible at the moment

now i wish robi is alone...supporting dada-baudi and be a responsible father...rather than hooking up with jonaki
x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Same here mages
It was really sad
Hey bdw how u spell ur name i think spelling wrong
Issit mages or megs?
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

It was indeed a painful episode. None can love Mauli as mush as Robi. Love the cute flashback and feel sad that we cant see that naughty Robi again. He has changed completely. So Jonaki will get nothing from him. When he said to Mauli "Jab yahi Taposh tujhe chor ke chala gaya tha to maine tujhe sambhala aur aj tu mujhe kyun nahin sambhal rehi hai. Kyun mujhe akela chor diya" CryCry That Mauli is heartless. U said it right only Taanu can understand his pain but now he hates them also. A beautiful relationship has broken. The last scene was the saddest one when Anu cried "Main tujhe kabhi nahin maroonga. uth ja mere bhai."Cry

yes noone can love mouli like robi does...he loves her way too much.....the naughty robi is gone forever....till taani brings him back....which i doubt will happen now......even taani tells mouli now i want my playful...naughty devar back....which is impossible now....now when he returns back he will change completely.....a arrogant...angry young man...completely heartbroken

jonaki will gain nothing since he is a lifeless object...now he will only live for his son....there is a meaning to it when he request his mom to take care of his son.....

"Jab yahi Taposh tujhe chor ke chala gaya tha to maine tujhe sambhala aur aj tu mujhe kyun nahin sambhal rehi hai. Kyun mujhe akela chor diya" CryCry.....this words was so painful...it was so evident from robi's eyes....it was so painful....tears were flowing from his eyes...with anger...hurt...he was crying and begging for her love.....which he couldn't get at all

mouli is indeed heartless...she should have understand him before taking a hasty descision....she create rift between both brothers and also breaks robi's relationship with taani

RoAnu scenes make me cry...i can't even define at all
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

i really love anu-tani-robi. they just rock in each & evry scene. yes roby did many wrong things but still he has a heart & hope he turns positive again.

RobTaAnu rocked yaar...i think it will take a very very long time to see our RobTaAnu back....

yes robi did many wrong things but he has a very very good heart......

he will turn positive again....i am sure abt it...but it will take time for sure
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar.arsh

yest. epi brought tears to my eyes..................................Cry

loved ur post..........................awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile

the episode made me cry...every single scenes...except for nupur's scenes...i felt like slapping her....

from FB....robi's drunken outburst to mouli....RoAnu brawl....anu outburst for his kiddo brother who is self-destructing his life......every single scenes make me cry
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

really.......tht scene made me also cry very badly!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
robindo n taani are my fav devar bhabhi jodi....
yesterday rajat's acting ws simply mind-blowing!!!StarStarStar
d way he cried....n expressed his all feelings towards taani tht he always admired her as his frnd....as her baudi.....
i hav no words!Cry

n ur post is awsum!!!Clap

the beautiful relationship of devar-bhabhi has been ruined completely...all thanx to CVs...they butchered all characters and relationships

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

Go to top