India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Who leaves tomorrow. (Page 2)

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Initially I thought Khali until today's episode, now with all that's transpired in the house with Veena getting punished etc. I reckon it'll be her but with BB u'll never know

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007rekhab25.Monami.

bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Veena should pray that she gets out of Bigg Boss tomorrow or Bigg Boss alongwith Dolly, Ashmit will make life their living hell for her. If Khali would'nt have been nominated than Veena had a strong chance, so it is 50/50 chance between Khali and Veena Malik.
If Veena stays that would mean Bigg Boss has other plans for her, she'll get screwed and will most probably run out of BB house with her hair on fire in few days.
If Veena gets out of the show, and gets some reliable feedback and no attention from Indian film & TV industry she will dread on being part of this show in the first place making falooda of ther stature and image, even likes of Meera [who actually enjoyed the same stature, which Veena has taken from her] are enjoying Veena's newfound notoriety, I thought their is only Meera in this industry who qualifies to be cheap,can do anything for publicity  birdbrain, Veena Malik actually had the opposite image now it feels like all of these bimbos rite now in Lollywood film industry[Laila,Meera,Veena Malik, Reema,etc.] are identical to each other, it would be in Pak govt.s interest to keep check that these shi* *y creatures are not made to represent Pakistan on any platform, or their image is TOAST!!!!
fanvever Goldie
fanvever
fanvever

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Veena should go, she has lost her marbles.. dat guy Ashmit is using her.. but logically speaking Khali will be going as he is a bore..
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Khali ji plz... aapka samay hai
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bade34

Veena should pray that she gets out of Bigg Boss tomorrow or Bigg Boss alongwith Dolly, Ashmit will make life their living hell for her. If Khali would'nt have been nominated than Veena had a strong chance, so it is 50/50 chance between Khali and Veena Malik.
If Veena stays that would mean Bigg Boss has other plans for her, she'll get screwed and will most probably run out of BB house with her hair on fire in few days.
If Veena gets out of the show, and gets some reliable feedback and no attention from Indian film & TV industry she will dread on being part of this show in the first place making falooda of ther stature and image, even likes of Meera [who actually enjoyed the same stature, which Veena has taken from her] are enjoying Veena's newfound notoriety, I thought their is only Meera in this industry who qualifies to be cheap,can do anything for publicity birdbrain, Veena Malik actually had the opposite image now it feels like all of these bimbos rite now in Lollywood film industry[Laila,Meera,Veena Malik, Reema,etc.] are identical to each other, it would be in Pak govt.s interest to keep check that these shi* *y creatures are not made to represent Pakistan on any platform, or their image is TOAST!!!!

I don't agree about Reema, she carries herself and speaks with dignity and grace, and does nothing in PUBLIC that would disgrace her as a woman, or as a pakistani...she has worked hard on herself to rise above the heera mandi tag!! Meera seems to be an older cheaper version of Veena...there is another tv actress from Pakistan who has ventured into our film industry Mona Lisa...she was good in dramas, let's hope she keeps her reputation in tact unlike Veena n Meera who's rep is in tatters...your tv actresses are superb especially the older ones, Marina, Atiqa, Resham (also does films but has class), Saira Nadeem, and my all time favourites badar khalil and Uzma Ghilani...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

I don't agree about Reema, she carries herself and speaks with dignity and grace, and does nothing in PUBLIC that would disgrace her as a woman, or as a pakistani...she has worked hard on herself to rise above the heera mandi tag!! Meera seems to be an older cheaper version of Veena...there is another tv actress from Pakistan who has ventured into our film industry Mona Lisa...she was good in dramas, let's hope she keeps her reputation in tact unlike Veena n Meera who's rep is in tatters...your tv actresses are superb especially the older ones, Marina, Atiqa, Resham (also does films but has class), Saira Nadeem, and my all time favourites badar khalil and Uzma Ghilani...

Same things like respect and dignity, blahblah blah were said about Veena Malik. Reema is another character even Veena Malik made fun of her english speaking capabilities and her stupid antics.
I recently saw footage of Reema wearing the same clothes like Veena Malik getting the sound mixing job of her film done in a mumbai studio, these bimbos try to act like chameleons, but don't have any idea or education background to face others.
I'm just saying rather be safe than sorry, these kind of sarvajanik people are the reason whole community gets maligned, I'd rather wish Pak govt. keep check on all the garbage from Lollywood, these bimbos can go to any lengths in desperation.
 From now on shows like Bigg Boss and Rakhi ka insaaf would be wanting this dirt to spike their ratings in the coming season, so better keep a check and balance to rein in such crap.

Edited by bade34 - 23 December 2010 at 5:55pm
pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
veena
dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Khali because he doesn't provide and fuel to any fire not does he have any controversies. He doesn't increase the TRPs Smile 

Veena and Ashmit will stay warna show mein masala kaun daalega? Sirf Dolly? 

Go to top