Who leaves tomorrow. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bade34

Veena should pray that she gets out of Bigg Boss tomorrow or Bigg Boss alongwith Dolly, Ashmit will make life their living hell for her. If Khali would'nt have been nominated than Veena had a strong chance, so it is 50/50 chance between Khali and Veena Malik.
If Veena stays that would mean Bigg Boss has other plans for her, she'll get screwed and will most probably run out of BB house with her hair on fire in few days.
If Veena gets out of the show, and gets some reliable feedback and no attention from Indian film & TV industry she will dread on being part of this show in the first place making falooda of ther stature and image, even likes of Meera [who actually enjoyed the same stature, which Veena has taken from her] are enjoying Veena's newfound notoriety, I thought their is only Meera in this industry who qualifies to be cheap,can do anything for publicity birdbrain, Veena Malik actually had the opposite image now it feels like all of these bimbos rite now in Lollywood film industry[Laila,Meera,Veena Malik, Reema,etc.] are identical to each other, it would be in Pak govt.s interest to keep check that these shi* *y creatures are not made to represent Pakistan on any platform, or their image is TOAST!!!!

I don't agree about Reema, she carries herself and speaks with dignity and grace, and does nothing in PUBLIC that would disgrace her as a woman, or as a pakistani...she has worked hard on herself to rise above the heera mandi tag!! Meera seems to be an older cheaper version of Veena...there is another tv actress from Pakistan who has ventured into our film industry Mona Lisa...she was good in dramas, let's hope she keeps her reputation in tact unlike Veena n Meera who's rep is in tatters...your tv actresses are superb especially the older ones, Marina, Atiqa, Resham (also does films but has class), Saira Nadeem, and my all time favourites badar khalil and Uzma Ghilani...
Originally posted by Shizaru

I don't agree about Reema, she carries herself and speaks with dignity and grace, and does nothing in PUBLIC that would disgrace her as a woman, or as a pakistani...she has worked hard on herself to rise above the heera mandi tag!! Meera seems to be an older cheaper version of Veena...there is another tv actress from Pakistan who has ventured into our film industry Mona Lisa...she was good in dramas, let's hope she keeps her reputation in tact unlike Veena n Meera who's rep is in tatters...your tv actresses are superb especially the older ones, Marina, Atiqa, Resham (also does films but has class), Saira Nadeem, and my all time favourites badar khalil and Uzma Ghilani...

Same things like respect and dignity, blahblah blah were said about Veena Malik. Reema is another character even Veena Malik made fun of her english speaking capabilities and her stupid antics.
I recently saw footage of Reema wearing the same clothes like Veena Malik getting the sound mixing job of her film done in a mumbai studio, these bimbos try to act like chameleons, but don't have any idea or education background to face others.
I'm just saying rather be safe than sorry, these kind of sarvajanik people are the reason whole community gets maligned, I'd rather wish Pak govt. keep check on all the garbage from Lollywood, these bimbos can go to any lengths in desperation.
 From now on shows like Bigg Boss and Rakhi ka insaaf would be wanting this dirt to spike their ratings in the coming season, so better keep a check and balance to rein in such crap.
Edited by bade34 - 13 years ago
Khali because he doesn't provide and fuel to any fire not does he have any controversies. He doesn't increase the TRPs 😊 

Veena and Ashmit will stay warna show mein masala kaun daalega? Sirf Dolly? 
Veena just go already!!!!!!!!!!!